Here is the breakdown & questions:
1. I purchased a large number of opt-in email addresses from several legitimate companies.
2. I have been told that 20-30% of the emails on an opt-in email list will become hard bounces each year because people change their email addresses for lots of reasons.
3. Is there a company out there that I can hire to manage this list; and deploy this list once a quarter, cleansing it after each deployment?
4. Can I manage and deploy this list ourselves? If so, please steer me in the right direction as to software, how to avoid being blacklisted, etc.?
5. I am knowledge of Gammadyne and Atomic mailer but both have major glitches and issues with deploying such high volume e-mails.
6. I also have some idea on how to set up "servers" and that some Email Service Providers (ESP) block a certain amount of volume emails from a certain IP address daily. If you have any additional information on this, that would be great.
I really look forward to any feedback on this topic.