Article Rewrite (Spining) Software

by elaway
76 replies
Does anyone know of any good article rewrite or spinning software?
Something similar to what Glenn Leader had up for (2) weeks then pulled it.
I don't need the submission feature in the software and I don't really want a monthly service.Just something that will rewrite the article with good sensible content and provide several unique versions.

Thanks, ^v^
#article #rewrite #software #spining
  • Profile picture of the author bangaram12
    Try Instant Article Wizard.. i found thats the best
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    I would seriously consider taking a look at James's articleproductions.com. I've tried software before that claim good works and without exception any software I've tried munches what was a good article to start off.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458467].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post

      I would seriously consider taking a look at James's articleproductions.com. I've tried software before that claim good works and without exception any software I've tried munches what was a good article to start off.
      Thanks Erik...

      By the way did you get the new downloads yet in your members area .. ?

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458480].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bruce Hearder
        I have been using Sebastian Kohl's Power Article Rewriter..

        Its AWESOME!! Check it out

        I think the url to the sales page is :http://powerarticlerewriter.com/

        No affiliate link here.

        They have a 14 day free trial and I found the s/w about 10-20 faster to generate multiple version of an article than anything else I have tried..

        Well worth checking out

        Hope this helps

        Biuce
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458592].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ildarius
          Nice thank you!

          Can you give more examples of the manual ones? {1|2|3}
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458654].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
            Originally Posted by ildarius View Post

            Nice thank you!

            Can you give more examples of the manual ones? {1|2|3}
            With ArtiFact (Not currently on sale to the public), you simply highlight your text, and hit the highlight button. When the document has been highlighted, you'll then be offered the option to add your alternate texts. This means that your article remain easy to read, and you can keep track of your work.

            If you opt for a spinner that that uses {Original Text|Alternate Text 1|Alternate text 2|Alternate Text 3}, you'll soon find that your work is unreadable to yourself, and much more difficult to work with. This will slow you down big time. It is also error prone, with mistakes harder to track down.

            HTH

            Glenn
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458680].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
              Originally Posted by Glenn Leader View Post

              If you opt for a spinner that that uses {Original Text|Alternate Text 1|Alternate text 2|Alternate Text 3}, you'll soon find that your work is unreadable to yourself, and much more difficult to work with. This will slow you down big time. It is also error prone, with mistakes harder to track down.
              I have used software that places the curly brackets. Finding errors with this is a nightmare. Also, if you want to tweak or carry some more work out on it at a later date is hard to do.

              Also, why would you want to rewrite one article again and again?
              Signature
              The Worlds Most Effective Video Creation and Marketing Software... CLICK HERE ...
              ... Create and rank professional marketing videos fast and efficiently.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461097].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
                Originally Posted by AndyBlackSEO View Post

                I have used software that places the curly brackets. Finding errors with this is a nightmare. Also, if you want to tweak or carry some more work out on it at a later date is hard to do.

                Also, why would you want to rewrite one article again and again?
                Articles have many more uses then what people give them credit for (some already know this)... Also it's not just about a re-write on an article over and over.

                Unlike what most think "content" (which is what an article is) "spinning" has been going on for many many years. Long before article marketing even came along ...

                Many just do not realize the amount of money they leave on the table.

                James
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461273].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jesus Perez
          Yup, this is what I use.

          Originally Posted by Bruce Hearder View Post

          I have been using Sebastian Kohl's Power Article Rewriter..
          Biuce
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460060].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
    I would 100% agree with Glenn using junk software that produces {Original Text|Alternate Text 1|Alternate text 2|Alternate Text 3} is the reason why most spinner do not work properly because they can produce errors very easily.

    Using a Human controlled spinner that does not have all that junk around the article is the only way to produce an article fast, clean, and readable. I can easily use a human controlled spinner (this means no junk db or pre-set junk to select) to produce 25 articles from one with uniqueness as high as 70% or more within 2 hours...

    Edited: I should specify those 25 articles would also be 800 or so words long.

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ildarius
      to produce 25 articles from one with uniqueness as high as 70%
      Sounds nice, the tool allows you to control the uniqueness levels? What's the name of the tool if you don't mind (PM if you wish).

      Thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458730].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
        Originally Posted by ildarius View Post

        Sounds nice, the tool allows you to control the uniqueness levels? What's the name of the tool if you don't mind (PM if you wish).

        Thank you
        PM has been sent ...

        James
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458745].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hotlinkz
      JetSpinner is pretty good. You can check it out at...

      http://www.jetspinner.com
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michaelmac
    Hey,

    Check out Brad Tanner's WordFlood 2.0 over in the WSO section...you get 14 days to play with the full version before buying at onlt $20!!!

    Michael
    Signature

    Steal My Proven Squeeze Page That Converts Like Crazy!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bangaram12
    you can paste the article and you will get it converted in secs. the link follows
    => http://www.earnmoneysoon.com/rewrite/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458806].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by bangaram12 View Post

      you can paste the article and you will get it converted in secs. the link follows
      => http://www.earnmoneysoon.com/rewrite/
      That's the junk I am talking about, only using a "real" properly coded spinner will produce proper results when it is fully human controlled..

      There is no such thing as a push button magic pill, never will be either. Machines can NOT replace a human.

      My article starts out as
      Millions of people deal with stress and the affects it has on their lives each and every day. Being stressed out on a constant basis may lead to several medical issues that could affect your health. Allowing stress to take over and control your life can also have a huge impact on your business, your family, and even your marriage. Stress is apart of life but that does not mean you should let is control your life and and take over.
      The crap link you gave me produces
      Millions of bodies accord with accent and the affects it has on their lives anniversary and every day. Being fatigued out on a connected base may advance to several medical issues that could affect your health. Acceptance accent to booty over and ascendancy your activity can additionally accept a huge appulse on your business, your family, and alike your marriage. Accent is afar of activity but that does not beggarly you should let is ascendancy your activity and and booty over.
      The crap link makes no sense at all, it's crap ...

      A true human controlled spinner will always produce high quality articles that can be as unique as you want them even 90% unique because the uniqueness is left up to you, you have full control.. No pre-set db crap, no curly braces crap...

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458841].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Scot Standke
      Originally Posted by bangaram12 View Post

      you can paste the article and you will get it converted in secs. the link follows
      => http://www.earnmoneysoon.com/rewrite/
      I went from this:

      You see which keywords bring you, not only the most hits, but also the highest conversion rates. People often find the generic words they use bring them a great deal of traffic, but that traffic averages a shorter stay on the site. The longer people spend on your site, the more likely they are to buy something. Analyzing that data allows you to see which keywords are effective for you.

      To this:

      You see which keywords accompany you, not alone the best hits, but additionally the accomplished about-face rates. Bodies generally acquisition the all-encompassing words they use accompany them a abundant accord of traffic, but that cartage averages a beneath break on the site. The best bodies absorb on your site, the added acceptable they are to buy something. Analyzing that abstracts allows you to see which keywords are able for you.

      Yikes

      Scot
      Signature

      Discover A New & Profitable Niche Every Day... FREE Niche Ideas + 2 Killer Bonus Items With Resale Rights!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461194].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason Zalesky
      Originally Posted by bangaram12 View Post

      you can paste the article and you will get it converted in secs. the link follows
      => http://www.earnmoneysoon.com/rewrite/
      LMAO....Sorry you made my day. I just tried it and then went to read my article and it was so funny I was laughing for a good ten minutes. What it replaced stuff with was so funny cause it had nothing to do with the article. I think the best way is just to pay someone to rewrite your articles for you. Or just outsource them yourself.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Alexander
    there's only one market leader at the moment guys. At least that automatically produces readable re-writes...
    Signature
    http://www.contentboss.com - automated article rewriting software gives you unique content at a few CENTS per article!. New - Put text into jetspinner format automatically! http://www.autojetspinner.com

    PS my PM system is broken. Sorry I can't help anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[458907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tj
      Originally Posted by Jon Alexander View Post

      there's only one market leader at the moment guys. At least that automatically produces readable re-writes...
      Any Proof ???
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459312].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Nigel Greaves
        Originally Posted by tj View Post

        Any Proof ???
        Having tried ContentBoss I can honestly say I found it to be the worst product I've ever tried. It produced absolute cr*p.

        Here's a thread that you and the OP might find helpful:
        http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...-software.html

        My personal favourites are Wordflood and Power Article Rewriter.

        Nigel
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459340].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
        Originally Posted by tj View Post

        Any Proof ???
        TJ,
        Jon's right there is only one market leader right now but it sure is not ContentBoss ..lol What many seem to be missing is they just think about spinning an article just to submit to directories or post on their blog..

        Well the only system that exist in the market that does the following has already been recommended by Erik (cypherslock) in this very thread.

        * Human Spinner fully controlled by a human
        * Create upto 100 articles from 1
        * You control the uniqueness
        * After Spun automatically create beautiful PDF Files
        * After Spun automatically submit to article directories
        * After Spun download in html format (fully formatted)
        * After Spun create Article Sale Page Instantly
        * After Spun use it for your blog dripfeed
        * After Spun add html, video, flash, and more...

        All instantly from one website, no software, no downloads, no virus, no memory usage, no issues... Do it all right from one place..

        There is no other website or software on the market that can do the above, but the one cypherslock mentioned in his post..

        James
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459695].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ExRat
          Hi,

          Some of the responses here (by the people hawking their products) are some of the most biased, self-promotional, unhelpful and shamelessly misleading posts I have seen on this forum.

          It happens any time anyone mentions 'spinners' and it's always the same people, although one person in particular takes it further than any.

          You must be so absolutely desperate for a few meagre sales that you can't see that your desperation is completely obvious and is likely to put anyone off from going near your products.

          Market leader? Pah.

          (For the curious, it's worth pointing out that I don't sell any spinners, in fact I don't sell any IM products. But I do use a spinner, and have either looked at or used most of the available ones on the market, going back a good few years to articlebot.)
          Signature


          Roger Davis

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459725].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
          Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

          no virus
          Have you got any evidence that downloading Article Spinning software is the only way to get viruses? It is also possible to get viruses from websites, there is no guarantee that online services are any safer, paid subscription or not. Moral of the story, have up-to-date antivirus software installed on your PC. Not just for the alleged problems that have been quoted here, but for your own peace of mind.

          Before I upload new versions of my software, it gets checked by two independent systems for viruses. In addition to this, I have the very latest version of antivirus software installed on my own computer for my own protection.

          HTH

          Glenn
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459759].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
            Originally Posted by Glenn Leader View Post

            Have you got any evidence that downloading Article Spinning software is the only way to get viruses? It is also possible to get viruses from websites, there is no guarantee that online services are any safer, paid subscription or not. Moral of the story, have up-to-date antivirus software installed on your PC. Not just for the alleged problems that have been quoted here, but for your own peace of mind.

            Before I upload new versions of my software, it gets checked by two independent systems for viruses. In addition to this, I have the very latest version of antivirus software installed on my own computer for my own protection.

            HTH

            Glenn
            Glenn,
            Said nothing about downloading article spinning software.. I said no virus to worry about period. Made no generalizations to spinning software.

            Yes you are correct people should have up-to-date anti virus, which is why I always provide a link to Antivirus Software: Kaspersky Lab - Protection Against Malware and Cybercrime when asked about anti-virus software.

            James
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Art Turner
    I have to agree with Roger. If you want good content, there's no way to avoid working for it or outsourcing it.

    Pressing a button and getting quality rewrites is years away, if it ever comes at all.

    Art
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459783].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
      Originally Posted by Art Turner View Post

      I have to agree with Roger. If you want good content, there's no way to avoid working for it or outsourcing it.

      Pressing a button and getting quality rewrites is years away, if it ever comes at all.

      Art
      Art,

      There is new technology that will give you results
      that might surprise you. However, these software
      packages are not automatic solutions, you do need
      to put some effort to get the best out of them.

      HTH

      Glenn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460205].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Golelen
        I know some folks don't like the {} stuff, but once you get familiar w/ them it's no big deal. I use jetsubmitter and have been very happy w/ the results. It's not automatic, but it will produce results equal to the work put into it. I do my formatting is MS Word and then drop it in and get my articles. A couple hours and I'm good to go. Much faster than WordFlood.
        Signature
        Stop letting panic attacks beat you down. Visit http://www.panicselfhelp.com and take charge of your life. Fight back by signing up for our free newsletter.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tkaasbell
    The author of Wordflood is giving the 1.2 version away free as an intro to the newest 2.0 version. The 1.2 version is great.

    Tom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[459879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Hey Tom, have you got a link? I'll definitely take advantage of that and check it out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Twixy
    Power article rewriter pro is a good one i'm using.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Noel2010
    So many tools...which one to use. I like word flood but it's like writing a brand new article considering the time it takes.

    James, is a "human controlled spinner" a person or a software?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460093].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by Noel2010 View Post

      So many tools...which one to use. I like word flood but it's like writing a brand new article considering the time it takes.

      James, is a "human controlled spinner" a person or a software?
      It is a online tool that is controlled by human writing (the human being you), not some pre-set db that will produce crap articles... It has been used by many and is still being used by many right now.

      It produces fully readable articles that can be unique as you want them to be.. It is controlled by a human and thus does not depend upon some db that may or may not replace words properly.

      I have a free report on the truth about article submitters and article spinners.

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460601].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ExRat
        Hi X,

        It is a blast from the past! Kind of funny seeing your usual raw style, but with a slightly younger edge to it. Forgive me for quoting this quote that made me smile - it's slightly unfair taken out of context from it's surroundings, but because of that I can't resist -

        First, I'm going to make as much money off Article Bot as I can. I told you I'm a greedy ******* and if Don's going to make this available to anyone, then I want my share.


        It's right at the bottom of X's linked page (in the above post) for anyone who wants to see it in it's natural glory and a more forgiving context. Funny though...

        Brutal honesty - so refreshing.

        When I cancelled my subscription, I ended up speaking to Don on the phone for about an hour - he is a real nice bloke. I got into article bot by following the 'script' in Neil Shearing's Auto Income Secrets ebook. By the time I cracked it, page generation for adsense via low comp. long-tails in that manner was becoming an uphill struggle and a risky endeavour if you only had the one account.

        But I learnt loads by doing it all - not least afterwards when I realised that apart from a couple of tools I already had, I ended up buying every other suggestion in the book via his links. Great idea for a system/ebook that requires further purchases.

        Spinners -

        For what it's worth, I had a need for a while that was solved by combining a spinner (at first I used jetspinner, then powerarticlerewriter when it came out) with some of Kurt's tuelz - in particular the replacez tool.

        Currently I'm enjoying playing with ways to use PAR with Dragon Naturally Speaking - by creating macro 'type' commands in order that the whole process can be done hands free. My goal is always to shave a fraction of a second off the time it takes to -

        a) set some text up for spinning

        while

        b) mentally/manually rewording it at the same time (:rolleyes

        And then also tinkering around with different methods of spinning either phrases, words, or both. And embedding spins too - for the purpose of achieving whatever particular purpose is the goal (EG the least amount of spin-changes required in order to avoid any problems is the best way to save time on the whole process).

        Not that impressive I guess, but as you probably know, I keep a low profile and stay out of 'the loop'. There are probably people working on some great AI type stuff, but I'm just seeing what can be done with the more basic tools and the brain at 'ground level'.

        HTH

        PS

        I'm posting this because I'd like to
        hear if all these whiz bang new
        software programs can match up
        images with text, etc, like Article
        Bot could or if they just spin text.
        I'm sure someone will let you know if they can. The ones that I use don't - PAR is quite basic, but if you compare it with jetspinner it is a massive jump in efficiency. Curly braces were a nightmare when they had to be individually applied...
        Signature


        Roger Davis

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460699].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kurt
          Originally Posted by ExRat View Post

          Hi X,


          Spinners -

          For what it's worth, I had a need for a while that was solved by combining a spinner (at first I used jetspinner, then powerarticlerewriter when it came out) with some of Kurt's tuelz - in particular the replacez tool.
          Thanks Roger...

          To be honest, I just posted a "how to" on my WSO thread that takes things a lot further.

          Typical spinners just rewrite the same article over and over, making linking them together or using for auto-blog type stuff impossible. Think about "spun" articles, they are the SAME article with the SAME info, just replacing a few words so search engines won't think they are doops.

          My method produces articles that are "about" 70% unique when compared with with any other article...And by "unique", I mean the information from one page to another is different, not just the wording.

          This means they can be used on the SAME SITE, for blog posts, for content to create a linking network across third party resources, etc.

          My method takes some work, but they all do. However, I've used my own method for 12 YEARS to create pages and it still works very well.

          For the details, see my WSO Post #10...

          However, for those that don't want to see that thread, the general principal is to have 50-100 (or more) tips about a broach niche, with each tip being a paragraph of 1-5 sentences or so.

          Then randomly place 3-8 (or so) tips on different pages. This can create 100's of pages, using different combos and orders of paragraphs on each.

          Not only does this give your pages different file sizes for SE variety, it also places the paragraphs in different positions on the pages...Paragraph 12 will be first on one page, 3rd on another and 7th on another. And it will be combined with totally different topics and paragraphs on each page, givign the widest variety of SEO possible. (And there's more steps that can be taken).

          Then, create your "money page", which is "100 Tips About _______ ", which is just a page containing all your tips/paragraphs, and host it on your own domain.

          Now create tons of blogs, lenses, hubpages from the articles and point your "spun" pages of 3-8 tips to your money page with a link that says something like "For 100 Tips About _______ , click here".

          It's all natural, each page offers interesting content and each can build traffic and links to your "money page".

          None of the spinners on this thread can do what I just mentioned and have a real person see them and be satisfied.
          Signature
          Serious about Print on Demand? Discover how YOU can join my FREE exclusive secret alliance
          Plus how to get my Print on Demand Treasure Maps for FREE
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461167].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
            Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

            Thanks Roger...

            To be honest, I just posted a "how to" on my WSO thread that takes things a lot further.

            Typical spinners just rewrite the same article over and over, making linking them together or using for auto-blog type stuff impossible. Think about "spun" articles, they are the SAME article with the SAME info, just replacing a few words so search engines won't think they are doops.

            My method produces articles that are "about" 70% unique when compared with with any other article...And by "unique", I mean the information from one page to another is different, not just the wording.

            This means they can be used on the SAME SITE, for blog posts, for content to create a linking network across third party resources, etc.

            My method takes some work, but they all do. However, I've used my own method for 12 YEARS to create pages and it still works very well.

            For the details, see my WSO Post #10...

            However, for those that don't want to see that thread, the general principal is to have 50-100 (or more) tips about a broach niche, with each tip being a paragraph of 1-5 sentences or so.

            Then randomly place 3-8 (or so) tips on different pages. This can create 100's of pages, using different combos and orders of paragraphs on each.

            Sorry I could not just sit back. Not ALL article tools just spin ONE article. What you have described there is EXACTLY what AWP does in my sig. I created this tool to come up with something that did NOT just re-write one article, but could create articles in ANY direction you wanted to take it providing the sub-topics are there. The more sub-toics and content, the more scope you have when you create articles - over and over again.
            Signature
            The Worlds Most Effective Video Creation and Marketing Software... CLICK HERE ...
            ... Create and rank professional marketing videos fast and efficiently.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tj
    Spinner - german for Fruitcake -> that's why is it so much fun to read articles

    Timo
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460421].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author X
    Roger -

    What do you recommend nowadays?

    I don't even know if Article Bot is
    still for sale - but I used to have
    a lot of fun playing with it in spite
    of the learning curve.

    Here's a bunch of demo's I once
    created with it:
    Article Bot | Review of Article Bot

    *Yes* it is an affiliate sales page -
    actually sold a lot of subscriptions,
    but *no* this isn't a sales pitch -

    I haven't looked at this page in years -
    it's a fun blast to the past.

    Like I said, I don't know if this is
    still on the market anymore - Don Harrold
    is about as erratic as they come,
    though one sharp (and amusing) dude.

    I'm posting this because I'd like to
    hear if all these whiz bang new
    software programs can match up
    images with text, etc, like Article
    Bot could or if they just spin text.

    X
    Signature
    The Affiliate Black Book
    The Inside Nasty on How to Kick the Snot Out of a Google Cash affiliate.

    Black Books Blog: No Cow is Too Sacred
    The Death of Crap: Crap Dies Slowly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460509].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OMichael
      Anybody here tried website content wizard? Last I looked into it, it sounded good. But I dunno.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460588].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sydsho
        Originally Posted by OMichael View Post

        Anybody here tried website content wizard? Last I looked into it, it sounded good. But I dunno.
        I've used it and it works pretty well. It actually has 2 ways to spin an article. It's tricky to figure out though. I bought a companion piece that kind of walked you through it and that helped me a lot. If you really get into it there's a way you can nest your variables to really go crazy with the spin.

        Having said this, understand that I'm a complete amateur and this should not be considered a recommendation. The experts around here may know something about it that I don't. The only other one I've used is JetSpinner. I like WCW better.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461066].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
        Originally Posted by OMichael View Post

        Anybody here tried website content wizard? Last I looked into it, it sounded good. But I dunno.
        I bought that ages ago and have still not got round to using it. Probably wont now either. It was about $130 if i'm not mistaken too. I waste FAR too much money!
        Signature
        The Worlds Most Effective Video Creation and Marketing Software... CLICK HERE ...
        ... Create and rank professional marketing videos fast and efficiently.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
    hmm... TJ spinner in german does not mean fruitcake ...

    Spinne, prounounced spinner, is german for spider

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[460615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
    Jason,
    I am actually curious how many people actually use that so-called spinner... lol

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[461719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Corena
    You can always tell when an article is re-written with software. If you want real people to read your content I suggest outsourcing over software.
    Signature

    Hi :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462380].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
      Originally Posted by Corena View Post

      You can always tell when an article is re-written with software. If you want real people to read your content I suggest outsourcing over software.
      Sorry.. I disagree with you. It depends what software you are using. To be fair... half of these 'human' content rewriters that offer to rewite articles for $'s... the same ones THAT LOADS of people complain about can barely write in English.
      Signature
      The Worlds Most Effective Video Creation and Marketing Software... CLICK HERE ...
      ... Create and rank professional marketing videos fast and efficiently.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462398].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Corena
        With software you need to edit and read and re-read to make sure your content is well written.. if you care and are not just creating a spammy adsense site that you only want people to click links as fast as they can to leave it. Time is money and you only need to figure out what your time is worth..then figure out how much to pay someone else.


        Bidding sites are full of Non- english writers that try to do re-writes. But if you can find a good re-writer that will return you well written work.. then you are better off. It saves your time.. the time that the re-read and edits take you.


        Originally Posted by AndyBlackSEO View Post

        Sorry.. I disagree with you. It depends what software you are using. To be fair... half of these 'human' content rewriters that offer to rewite articles for $'s... the same ones THAT LOADS of people complain about can barely write in English.
        Signature

        Hi :)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462512].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Qbiz
        In my view the best article rewriter is what lies between your ears coupled with either Power Article Rewriter by Sebastian Kohl OR Jason Potash's Content Composer, both of which are top notch.

        George
        Signature



        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
      Originally Posted by Corena View Post

      You can always tell when an article is re-written with software. If you want real people to read your content I suggest outsourcing over software.
      I disagree with you about this. There are some article
      spinners where you could never tell which is the original
      article, and which is the rewritten one.

      HTH

      Glenn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462564].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Corena
        You mean that you can not tell without severe edits and re-reads? Out of the box per-say?
        Which ones?

        Originally Posted by Glenn Leader View Post

        I disagree with you about this. There are some article
        spinners where you could never tell which is the original
        article, and which is the rewritten one.

        HTH

        Glenn
        Signature

        Hi :)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462608].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
          Originally Posted by Corena View Post

          You mean that you can not tell without severe edits and re-reads? Out of the box per-say?
          Which ones?

          Nope, I didn't say that. The output from some article
          spinners are every bit as good as the original articles.
          As James (TheRichJerksNet) says, you need human
          interaction to make these work.

          HTH

          Glenn
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462988].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
            Originally Posted by Glenn Leader View Post

            Nope, I didn't say that. The output from some article
            spinners are every bit as good as the original articles.
            As James (TheRichJerksNet) says, you need human
            interaction to make these work.

            HTH

            Glenn

            Couldn't have said it better myself. These can take a bit of time to set up. I agree that you could write a quite a few articles by the time you have setup a content project, but once you have developed a good project, you can produce an endless stream of human readable, and highly unique articles. After the initial work, the results will outweigh having to pay for articles all the time - providing that you have prepared your projects properly!

            Andy
            Signature
            The Worlds Most Effective Video Creation and Marketing Software... CLICK HERE ...
            ... Create and rank professional marketing videos fast and efficiently.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463083].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
              Originally Posted by AndyBlackSEO View Post

              Couldn't have said it better myself. These can take a bit of time to set up. I agree that you could write a quite a few articles by the time you have setup a content project, but once you have developed a good project, you can produce an endless stream of human readable, and highly unique articles. After the initial work, the results will outweigh having to pay for articles all the time - providing that you have prepared your projects properly!

              Andy
              And while you agree with glenn and glenn agrees with me, I agree with both of you ..lol

              I do not understand why people are looking for a push button solution, it does not exist and it never will. A machine can not replace a human, yes we can make things automated but there is no way in this lifetime anybody will ever see a machine be able to instantly write a proper and readable article.

              People there is no magic pill, it takes "Action" on your part. There are several useful tools that can properly help you but as Andy and Glenn have said you must be willing to spend the time to get started.

              James
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463222].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by Corena View Post

      You can always tell when an article is re-written with software. If you want real people to read your content I suggest outsourcing over software.
      Define software ...

      I will disagree with this point because the fact is it depends upon what you use. If a human controlled spinner rewrites articles then I am sorry there is no way you or anyone else could tell the difference. Reason being is human controlled means just that.. Controlled by a human, not some machine, not some pre-set database.

      Human contolled - You do not have to edit, edit, reread, edit, and etc.. because the text came directly from you as the writer to begin with..

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[462886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Corena
    So basically you are taking the time to re-write these articles and you prefer to do the set-up and prep because you have had a bad time with outsourcing the re-writes? Or is it that much less expensive?
    Signature

    Hi :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463237].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
      Originally Posted by Corena View Post

      So basically you are taking the time to re-write these articles and you prefer to do the set-up and prep because you have had a bad time with outsourcing the re-writes? Or is it that much less expensive?
      I personally outsource the entering of data into my system. I prefer to pay over the odds because I demand high quality work. As a result I have articles that are accepted by ezinearticles (not under my own name though) without having to do much work, sometimes no work at all.

      I also have enough content to fill dozens of blogs every other day, as many article directories, and a handful of static HTML websites.

      HTH

      Glenn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463289].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by Corena View Post

      So basically you are taking the time to re-write these articles and you prefer to do the set-up and prep because you have had a bad time with outsourcing the re-writes? Or is it that much less expensive?
      Why should I outsource something that I can do myself ?? Honestly I can produce many articles (25, 50, or even a 100) that will be 70%+ unique in a matter of a few hours. So why am I spending my hard earned money to pay someone that will take a week to write 25 articles ??

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kamran
    Power article rewriter is the best without any doubt whatsoever. I have used several others but all of them have one or other drawbacks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Hmm...maybe I'm talking through my hat but James is it possible to have a bit of code in there that would compare the original to the spun ones (that the author has to set up anyway) so that they can see what might need to be improved upon before submission (ex the article is 30% different, trouble spots are highlighted)?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post

      Hmm...maybe I'm talking through my hat but James is it possible to have a bit of code in there that would compare the original to the spun ones (that the author has to set up anyway) so that they can see what might need to be improved upon before submission (ex the article is 30% different, trouble spots are highlighted)?
      Yes Erik, this is possible to code. Would take more than just a bit of coding though, your looking at building it into the current system and could take several weeks.

      It is something I can add to the list though, will also send you an email on this too..

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    I kind of figured it would be more than just a little code.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[463438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author piper97
    I hear it often stated that rewrites are 70% unique (or whatever other number is quoted) compared to the original. But how about from rewrite to rewrite. It strikes me that with a spinner uniqueness from rewrite to rewrite and any rewrite to the original will vary from 0% all the way up to the max possible, let's say 70% in our example. Out of 100 random spun articles there will be some spun articles that will be very similar to other spun articles. Am I right or am I missing something. Can someone shed some light on this?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514172].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
      Originally Posted by piper97 View Post

      I hear it often stated that rewrites are 70% unique (or whatever other number is quoted) compared to the original. But how about from rewrite to rewrite. It strikes me that with a spinner uniqueness from rewrite to rewrite and any rewrite to the original will vary from 0% all the way up to the max possible, let's say 70% in our example. Out of 100 random spun articles there will be some spun articles that will be very similar to other spun articles. Am I right or am I missing something. Can someone shed some light on this?
      Each spun article will be as different from each other as they are from
      the original seed article, assuming the job has been done properly. Of
      course there might be rare exceptions, but on the whole, uniqueness
      values are fairly consistent.

      HTH

      Glenn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514197].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author piper97
        Originally Posted by Glenn Leader View Post

        Each spun article will be as different from each other as they are from
        the original seed article, assuming the job has been done properly. Of
        course there might be rare exceptions, but on the whole, uniqueness
        values are fairly consistent.

        HTH

        Glenn
        I know that writing a one sentence variation for each sentence of a 10 sentence article will create one totally unique rewrite (or close to unique) and a bundle of rewrites that will vary in uniqueness from almost zero to 100%, especially if you push the button and ask for 100 rewrites. Now, as you increase the variations in sentences and words I can see how the uniqueness can be improved if you don't increase the rewrite count. When you say "assuming the job has been done properly" what do you mean. Is there some target ratio of sentence variation vs rewrite output to aim for that will result in an acceptable uniqueness value. Also, if randomness is involved, what stops the software from picking two similar rewrites?
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Emmanuel Betinis
    I just want to know one thing:

    WHY do you need artice spinning software anyway?

    P.S. Do not say "to spin an article". I know what spinning an article means.

    P.S.S. I'm not trying to be funny with my question. I'm serious.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514221].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Glenn Leader
      Originally Posted by anapest View Post

      I just want to know one thing:

      WHY do you need artice spinning software anyway?

      P.S. Do not say "to spin an article". I know what spinning an article means.

      P.S.S. I'm not trying to be funny with my question. I'm serious.
      Article Spinning software will allow you to have multiple versions of the seed
      article so they can be used for blogs, Squidoo lenses, hub pages, article
      marketing etc. You can build a much bigger empire with less effort, and still
      provide value.

      HTH

      Glenn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514242].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Emmanuel Betinis
        Originally Posted by Glenn Leader View Post

        Article Spinning software will allow you to have multiple versions of the seed
        article so they can be used for blogs, Squidoo lenses, hub pages, article
        marketing etc.

        Hi Glenn.

        I understand what spinning an article means. That was not my question. Nonetheless, I appreciate your attempt to answer my question.

        Now, back to my original question: WHY do you need article spinning software? Again, please do not say "to spin an article" or "to have multiple versions of the same article" etc...

        I do not mean to be rude - just straightforward, logical, and productively inquisitive.

        You're saying article spinning software will allow you to have multiple versions of an article. Well, yes. Of course. Lets get to the ROOT of the question then - and apparently I have to take things second level with you now: Then, WHY have multiple versions of the same article in different places of the internet? It's not like the SAME person is going to read the SAME article (and by SAME article I mean just different spun versions of it) that you spun and reposted on your hub page, then go over and read it on your Squidoo lens, then go over and read it on your blog...that would be BORING and FRUSTRATING as a reader because it's really the same information just re-worded differently in different places on the internet. Right? Okay...

        So, if we're not spinning the article for the humans...then why/who/what ARE we spinning it for REALLY?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514280].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author moneymakersportal
          Have You already done the hard part of building your Squidoo lens? You've had a big idea, something you want to talk about or share on your lens, and you got started. Way to go.
          So, this lens is about what comes next. It's a quick, 30 second overview of just a handful of easy things you should do to make your lens even better.
          If you're already an all-star lensmaster these tips might seen a little elementary for you. But hey, sometimes going back to basics is a good thing!

          1. Introduce yourself (and your topic)
          Think about the last time you thumbed through a new book. Chances are you looked at the cover, read the description and blurbs on the back, and scanned the Table of Contents and read a little bit of the Introduction. Then you decided to buy it, or settle down to read it, or to walk away.

          Same thing with a lens. Readers stopping by your page want to know why you made it, why you have a unique perspective (and you do!) on your topic, and what they can expect to find when they scroll down the page.

          Friendly, clear, personal, authentic introductions get readers to stick around and keep reading. 9 out of 10 experts agree!

          P.S. Bonus tip: Be sure to upload an intro image. It makes a world of difference for the first impression.
          2. Add photos
          It's worth saying again. Web surfers love photos. We humans are naturally attracted to visuals. Make sure every one of your lenses has an intro image, and a few pictures to illustrate (or just cleverly punctuate) the rest of your lens. Try uploading a photo to your "Text/Write" modules, add a Flickr module, or try out the Polaroid module for bigger pics.

          (And we'll be adding a bunch more photo modules soon, so stay tuned).

          In case if you don't have a profile photo uploaded, your page winds up looking pretty darn anonymous. And anonymous on the web = untrustworthy, at least as far as first impression goes. Your photo also becomes your avatar within the community.

          If you don't want to show the world that bikini-clad picture of you circa 1988, try some fun cartoon avatars. This Lego one is lots of fun, as is the Simpsonize Me widget.
          3. Add some UUU
          Here's a little secret about what the web likes best. Unique, useful, updated content.

          The most successful Squidoo lenses, like the most successful blogs and the best stores, are all filled with unique stuff. Stuff worth talking about. Collections of recommended links. Opinions that are all YOURS. Lists of information that actually make a point. Debates worth engaging in. Hand-built organization that teaches. Copy that's worth reading.

          If you stick remarkable stuff on your lens, stuff that's useful to readers who stop by, something that's exclusive to you, and you update it now and then, well, guess what? You've just created something that search engines gobble up with a spoon.

          So, if you think your lens is already as good as it could possibly be, look again with UUU in mind. When was the last time you updated the page? Is there some unique, you-only content on there? Is it useful, and easy to access, for your readers and fans?
          4. Get feedback from your readers!
          Squidoo offers a whole bunch of modules that help you interact with your readers, and vice versa.

          You can use the poll module to... poll... them on specific data and ideas.

          Try the superhot (and very spreadable) Duel module to encourage them to sound off on one side versus another side of your argument -- see who agrees with you.

          Any of our "Plexo" voting modules make it easy for you to set up your own favorite top 10 lists (of books, blogs, websites, movies, whatever) and let people vote on the list, or add their own to it.

          Finally, you can re-name the Guestbook module for your purposes. Turn it into a petition, or a Testimonials box, or just a Facebook-style Wall.

          Hint: When you let your readers add to your lens, you wind up with some golden user-generated content -- so you don't have to do all the hard work yourself!
          5. Don't give up
          Unless you get on Oprah, or you're the Star Wars fanboy, instant success is pretty much a myth.

          On Squidoo, success accumulates over time. With more lenses, more remarkable content, and more time comes more traffic, more readers, more royalties. And the great news is that it works, for lots of people.

          Come easy on yourself when you don't have 10,000 people reading your lens by tomorrow. Work through the dip, make little improvements bit by bit, share your lens elsewhere on the web, and soon enough you'll see it pay off.
          6. People really ARE looking for you

          Discover where do your potential readers hang out? Are they finding your lens through Digg, StumbleUpon, Twitter, blogs, forums, Google search, your other lenses, where?

          Check out Seth's Top Free Things Every Site (or Lens) Should Do for a good look at powerful ways to get (and better yet, earn) traffic to your lenses.

          GreekGeek has a great roundup of tips for getting your lens found, too.

          And if you're REALLY fired up and looking to do more with your lens, don't miss BDKZ's Squidoo Tips from A Giant Squid.
          Bonus!
          There's always a bonus for You!
          Be kind. Be kind to yourself, and give yourself a break. Give others the break that you deserve.

          If you find a lens that you like, drop the lensmaster a note and thank her for it! If you have a blog, blog about it. If you have a friend who would like it, email it.

          The more you give, the more you get.
          Still don't have your own FREE Squido lens? Now it's time for You to get it!


          Source: moneymakersportal.com/drive-traffic/articles/squidoo-lens.html
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[514505].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
          Originally Posted by anapest View Post

          Hi Glenn.

          I understand what spinning an article means. That was not my question. Nonetheless, I appreciate your attempt to answer my question.

          Now, back to my original question: WHY do you need article spinning software? Again, please do not say "to spin an article" or "to have multiple versions of the same article" etc...

          I do not mean to be rude - just straightforward, logical, and productively inquisitive.

          You're saying article spinning software will allow you to have multiple versions of an article. Well, yes. Of course. Lets get to the ROOT of the question then - and apparently I have to take things second level with you now: Then, WHY have multiple versions of the same article in different places of the internet? It's not like the SAME person is going to read the SAME article (and by SAME article I mean just different spun versions of it) that you spun and reposted on your hub page, then go over and read it on your Squidoo lens, then go over and read it on your blog...that would be BORING and FRUSTRATING as a reader because it's really the same information just re-worded differently in different places on the internet. Right? Okay...

          So, if we're not spinning the article for the humans...then why/who/what ARE we spinning it for REALLY?
          I think I can answer your question here.. When I decided to build my website which includes an article spinner, I did NOT want to build one of those useless pre-determined database softwares or those that use curly braces + brackets. I wanted to build a better spinner that has FULL HUMAN CONTROL... Having full human control is important because you will infact produce a better article that will read proper.

          The reason why you spin articles - First let me state that you do not "need" to spin articles. This is a choice of some people but many that do spin articles will never admit it. Spinning of articles/content has been going on for many years, even before software was developed to spin content.

          Look back on things such as "Small Tiny Classified Ads", these ads which would be submitted to many different newspapers was in-fact spun as they did use different text and titles but all mean the same thing. Just because they was written out by hand does not mean they was not spun. This is exactly what a spinner does.

          These classified ads was written and spun to see what kind of people they could attract at different locations and in different states. One location may give a different response to the classified ads over another location. Different factors are involved such a circulation to middle class vs circulation to lower class individuals.

          This same concept is used in spinning content and/or articles and are used in the same way. For example the words Wholesale and Discount may mean the same thing but they will get a different response depending upon where the words are used and how they are used.

          Now this does not mean this is the only reason why you spin articles. In some cases spinning an article (or let's say a short report) will help that reports longevity by only using 50 copies of each spun report. This helps control those that would say "Oh that report, yeah I read that".

          You see when we first determine the proper use of spinning content then we get a totally different view of what spinning content is really used for. I have seen many say "I do not support spinners" , "I will never use such software", and etc... Fact is that these very same people are doing exactly that, spinning content. When they use 3 different titles, or 3 different resource box, or changing a few words in the body of an article, they are in-fact spinning their own content.

          The difference with these people are they are humanly controlling their spun content. Which is the exact reason why I built a human controlled spinner.

          There are other reasons for spun articles or content but I think the above answers your question...

          James
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[515027].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Emmanuel Betinis
            James, first of all, I appreciate you for taking the time to type all those words. That's respectable. And congrats on being married for 16 years! That's a real feat today!

            At the risk of coming off like I'm putting words in other IMer's mouths, I do not believe a majority of IM'ers use article/content spinners for the reason you mentioned. The justification for using a spinner in the manner you've described seems a bit out of context when compared to that of the average IM'er. I'm saying this based off of the information I have personally gathered over the past couple of years in forums hearing it come from the mouths (fingers) of other humans personally: it's for fear of duplicate content.

            Yes, I said it. I believe IM'ers deep down inside primarily use spinners to avoid duplicate content.

            I believe you'll find the "dreaded dupe penalty" is the primary reason for using 'spinners'...not so much for adhering to the demographics of the individual(s) that are reading the content (ie. Using sophisticated words in one version of content where it would be posted to "higher-educated" areas online and then using a simpler, "easier-to-read-with-no-big-words" version of the same content in "lower-educated" areas of the internet). Moreover, this would take careful research and much time in order to meticulously be aware of where you're putting each different "demographic version" of the content. Most of us do not have the time/patience to go through spinning content in this fashion for this type of reason.

            Which leads me to the second reason I believe IM'ers use content spinners: To save time...


            This 'time saving' motivator to use spinners would also clash with your reasoning for spinning content (demographic reason you gave).

            As for increasing the "longevity" of a report (in the 50 copy report example you used), this makes sense to me and I now see this element as being a legitimate reason for using spun content. Thank you for opening my eyes to this mindset. Again, however, I do not see this particular method being the PRIMARY ROOT reason for actually using content spinners, either.

            Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet

            There are other reasons for spun articles or content but I think the above answers your question...
            Perhaps the "other reasons for spun articles/content" are the primary ones then?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[515830].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
              Originally Posted by anapest View Post

              James, first of all, I appreciate you for taking the time to type all those words. That's respectable. And congrats on being married for 16 years! That's a real feat today!

              At the risk of coming off like I'm putting words in other IMer's mouths, I do not believe a majority of IM'ers use article/content spinners for the reason you mentioned. The justification for using a spinner in the manner you've described seems a bit out of context when compared to that of the average IM'er. I'm saying this based off of the information I have personally gathered over the past couple of years in forums hearing it come from the mouths (fingers) of other humans personally: it's for fear of duplicate content.

              Yes, I said it. I believe IM'ers deep down inside primarily use spinners to avoid duplicate content.

              I believe you'll find the "dreaded dupe penalty" is the primary reason for using 'spinners'...not so much for adhering to the demographics of the individual(s) that are reading the content (ie. Using sophisticated words in one version of content where it would be posted to "higher-educated" areas online and then using a simpler, "easier-to-read-with-no-big-words" version of the same content in "lower-educated" areas of the internet). Moreover, this would take careful research and much time in order to meticulously be aware of where you're putting each different "demographic version" of the content. Most of us do not have the time/patience to go through spinning content in this fashion for this type of reason.

              Which leads me to the second reason I believe IM'ers use content spinners: To save time...


              This 'time saving' motivator to use spinners would also clash with your reasoning for spinning content (demographic reason you gave).

              As for increasing the "longevity" of a report (in the 50 copy report example you used), this makes sense to me and I now see this element as being a legitimate reason for using spun content. Thank you for opening my eyes to this mindset. Again, however, I do not see this particular method being the PRIMARY ROOT reason for actually using content spinners, either.



              Perhaps the "other reasons for spun articles/content" are the primary ones then?
              Thanks...

              The dup content, this is something many marketers try to pound into possible customers heads because they want to use that fear factor of selling products and in the case we are talking about spinners.

              Look at jetspinner, submityourarticles, uniquearticlewizard and you will see their sales copy mention duplicate content. This is strictly done to use that fear factor. Now look at articleproductions and you will see no mention of this. I point this out for the simple reason is this...

              It's not the fact that spinners are used mainly to get around the so-called dup content filters... It is the fact that many have no morals or values and really do not care how they make those sales. If they need to lie and scare those possible customers into buying then they will.

              I personally do not hype anything and try to scare anyone into something. I offer amazingly easy to use tools that can help improve your marketing efforts. The difference here is I tell the truth when others do not as you can see by the sales copy itself.

              I do not say any of this for self promotion, matter fact join whatever program you want. But let's face facts here...

              Duplicate Content Filter is a myth and nothing more. Some marketer got the idea that he/she would scare others into thinking this was real and they went with it and others followed. So the bottom line here is that spinners are not actually used for dup content, it's the fact that people was scared into thinking dup content really exist.

              Personally I sleep well at night knowing that I tell me members and possible customers the truth to begin with.

              There are many that want to spin articles because they do enjoy the fact of saving a great deal of time.. I mean I can easily create 50 articles in 2 - 3 hours using my own system at articleproductions. What can I do with these articles... ?

              * Sell them as a Article Package
              * Use them to submit to article directories
              * Create short reports for opt-ins
              * Use then for my affiliates to advertise my product/service
              * Use them to help with the creation of many mini-sites
              * Use them in the creation of ebooks or pdf reports
              * Plus other uses...

              Now I mention this based on my system and not others because my system puts out from spin mode as HTML and not TXT and I can just click one link and have the spun article in creation mode which has full html ability as it contains a full html editor. Creation mode allows me to export as PDF so thus I can create pdf reports on the fly.

              There are many reasons why spinners are used and many people have a different use for them. I think many have come to realize that the dup content filter was a direct lie... But the main reason why they are used I would have to say as the owner of a site that has one with members that use it, would be to save time and the many different uses you can use spub content for as explained above.

              It is true many do not think out-side the box and the above may be done only with a select few.. but it is my hope with my system that I can change alot of the wrong thinking.

              James
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[516796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anthony J Namata
    Jason Fladlien wrote an eBook that shows you how to rewrite an article in 7 different ways ... which was extremely good. I've never used an article spinner, so I couldn't dish-out any advice there. But if you want to rewrite articles yourself, I can recommend Jason's eBook. He is a member of this forum so you can track him down and ask him yourself.

    Best of luck!
    Signature

    Express Article Rewriting & Proofreading Services via Freelancer, from the author of How to Turn a Dull Article Into a Blockbuster. Download FREE eBook! Here's the link: https://www.freelancer.com/u/tojona.html

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[516856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Emmanuel Betinis
    That's cool, Anthony.

    But I have no interest in re-writing articles unless there's a damn good reason to do so. That's what I've been looking for in this thread - a damn good reason to do so other than the "dupe penalty" myth.

    James, thanks for your time again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[516886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author star007
    I like the one mentioned in my signature file. If you want to spin a lot of articles you can with the upgrade. The best of all is that the customer support is excellent.
    star
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[516930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mike2009
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[516941].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by mike2009 View Post

      It is better to do it manually. I don't trust article re-writing software.
      The exact reason my system is human controlled, it is NOT software.. It is a full website with many tools. One of those tools just happen to be a fully human controlled spinner.

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[516951].message }}

Trending Topics