What's the Best WSO on "How to Launch Your Own WSO?"

21 replies
I'm doing some research on launching my own WSO but found it a hard term to search for--I just get a million WSO offers.

1. Can anyone recommend some WSO's or material on HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR OWN WSO?

2. Or, what is a WSO that stood out when you bought it as being compelling and well-written?

3. Or maybe, is there a WF member that stands out as a WSO "master"?

Like I said, I'm doing research. Thanks in advance.
#wso
  • Profile picture of the author Chri5123
    I actually created a WSO on how to do this.

    However that said - there are plenty and to make sure your WSO or product is a success is down to:

    1. Quality - it has to be a quality product and actually work.

    2. Hungry Niche - it has to be a hungry niche - for instance how many WSO's do you see now about Google's changes?

    3. OVER DELIVER - Yes, this is the most important part - you need to over deliver with WSO's.

    It also helps if you are an authority in your niche - WHY should they buy from you?

    Proof that it works? Have you any proof that your WSO will work?

    What you do not want to do is JUST create WSO's for the sake of creating them - you need to have success in the field that you run your WSO.

    Just a few ideas - hope it helps.

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5929818].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gijsbertus
      A very recent and great value for money is this one by John Pearce
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5929849].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Des Lau
        Originally Posted by Gijsbertus View Post

        A very recent and great value for money is this one by John Pearce
        I second that! John is fantastic.
        Signature
        -----------------------------

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5935303].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Severin
          Banned
          Warrior Matthew Olson is giving away a pretty nice free WSO on this subject, its more geared to ebook style WSO's but there are some good general pointers in there too.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5935567].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author piney94
      Originally Posted by Chri5123 View Post

      I actually created a WSO on how to do this.

      However that said - there are plenty and to make sure your WSO or product is a success is down to:

      1. Quality - it has to be a quality product and actually work.

      2. Hungry Niche - it has to be a hungry niche - for instance how many WSO's do you see now about Google's changes?

      3. OVER DELIVER - Yes, this is the most important part - you need to over deliver with WSO's.

      It also helps if you are an authority in your niche - WHY should they buy from you?

      Proof that it works? Have you any proof that your WSO will work?

      What you do not want to do is JUST create WSO's for the sake of creating them - you need to have success in the field that you run your WSO.

      Just a few ideas - hope it helps.

      Chris
      Chris -

      Do you have a link to your WSO?

      I too wanted some other suggestions on the process:

      1. How to link one's nice graphics to the WSO vs. typing in and working the fonts?
      2. How to send out a review request to Sr. members prior to going live with your WSO?
      3. Who to send a review to?
      4. How to link those reviews to your WSO?

      Etc.

      Jim
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5929863].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chri5123
        Originally Posted by piney94 View Post

        Chris -

        Do you have a link to your WSO?

        I too wanted some other suggestions on the process:

        1. How to link one's nice graphics to the WSO vs. typing in and working the fonts?
        2. How to send out a review request to Sr. members prior to going live with your WSO?
        3. Who to send a review to?
        4. How to link those reviews to your WSO?

        Etc.

        Jim
        Hi Jim,

        Just sent you a PM.

        To answer some of your questions:

        1. This is more general design than WSO - but to insert an image into a thread you just need to click the add image button.

        2. Don't do this! LOL it is a common mistake in my opinion. You should not just contact people out of the blue to get them to review your WSO.

        I seem to remember there was a way you could get a paid listing here to do this but I might be wrong.

        Best way is to build a list for your WSO with interested people and offer some free copies or a preview in return for a review.

        3. Think I have answered this ^ but I normally put reviews and/or testimonials in the WSO thread so people can see them.

        4. I normally just include the quote within your WSO - once you get someone on your WSO thread you don't not really want to be linking to anything other than your actual WSO or you will have plenty of lost traffic.

        Hope this helps?

        Chris
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5930289].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by piney94 View Post

        2. How to send out a review request to Sr. members prior to going live with your WSO?
        This would be a mistake.

        It's in order to avoid people spamming senior members seeking incentivized testimonials that there's a specific section of the forum in which such reviews can be sought: they go in here, under the label "[reviewers wanted]" - Wanted - Members Looking To Hire You

        Note that there's also an obligation, in the WSO thread, for people who have reviewed a WSO in exchange for a free copy to say so openly.

        This thread contains some further insights on this subject: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ht-please.html
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5936948].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lonestar164
    Thanks guys! Will check them out.
    Signature

    Cutting edge SEO strategies from one of the top SEO specialists on the Warrior Forum. Click here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5929857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theebookcavern
    I found "Smart First-Time WSO Creation Blueprint" from Barbling pretty useful if you are going to be using Warrior Plus to manage your WSO sales. It pretty much takes you step by step, with screenshots, through the whole process of setting up your WSO. It's not a guide on promoting your WSO though. It just covers the setup.

    Originally Posted by Chri5123 View Post

    2. Don't do this! LOL it is a common mistake in my opinion. You should not just contact people out of the blue to get them to review your WSO.

    I seem to remember there was a way you could get a paid listing here to do this but I might be wrong.
    Yeah you're right Chris. You can do this in the "Wanted - Members Looking To Hire You" forum. The link below outlines the rules...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/wanted-m...-reviewed.html

    Tom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5930517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ludovico
    Originally Posted by lonestar164 View Post

    I'm doing some research on launching my own WSO but found it a hard term to search for--I just get a million WSO offers.

    1. Can anyone recommend some WSO's or material on HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR OWN WSO?

    2. Or, what is a WSO that stood out when you bought it as being compelling and well-written?

    3. Or maybe, is there a WF member that stands out as a WSO "master"?

    Like I said, I'm doing research. Thanks in advance.
    I heard there was a WSO on how to find out which WSO is the best on "How To Launch Your Own WSO."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5930531].message }}
  • Don't forget to check the War Room. There are a few packages in there specifically for WSOs.
    Signature
    Marketing is not a battle of products. It is a battle of perceptions.
    - Jack Trout
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5930602].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    Seriously, there isn't much **magic** behind successful WSO's. Some people will lead you to believe there is simply so they can sell you a product on how to create successful WSO's.

    A successful WSO consists of:

    1) A product in high demand. Think niches such as Facebook, Mobile Marketing, Offline, Wordpress plugins, etc. A quick browse through the WSO forum will show you what is selling well and what is not.

    2) A good quality product at a low price. Your product has to be something people actually want NOT something you THINK people want. You also need to price it low enough that you feel your customers are ripping you off. If you don't feel you are selling it for too low then your price is not low enough for the type of audience here. People are expecting super high value.

    3) An affiliate program that pays out over 50%. There are a lot of affiliates promoting WSO offers nowadays so you want to get your offer in front of as many as possible. To do this you should sell your product through a platform such as Warrior Plus. This then allows thousands of affiliates access to promote your product. If the product is popular and prices right you will attract more affiliates.

    4) Great after-sale support. This is what will get people back to your thread to sing praises for you and your product. The more people you can get commenting in your thread, the more social proof there is for future purchasers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5935237].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chri5123
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      Seriously, there isn't much **magic** behind successful WSO's. Some people will lead you to believe there is simply so they can sell you a product on how to create successful WSO's.

      A successful WSO consists of:

      1) A product in high demand. Think niches such as Facebook, Mobile Marketing, Offline, Wordpress plugins, etc. A quick browse through the WSO forum will show you what is selling well and what is not.

      2) A good quality product at a low price. Your product has to be something people actually want NOT something you THINK people want. You also need to price it low enough that you feel your customers are ripping you off. If you don't feel you are selling it for too low then your price is not low enough for the type of audience here. People are expecting super high value.

      3) An affiliate program that pays out over 50%. There are a lot of affiliates promoting WSO offers nowadays so you want to get your offer in front of as many as possible. To do this you should sell your product through a platform such as Warrior Plus. This then allows thousands of affiliates access to promote your product. If the product is popular and prices right you will attract more affiliates.

      4) Great after-sale support. This is what will get people back to your thread to sing praises for you and your product. The more people you can get commenting in your thread, the more social proof there is for future purchasers.
      This is spot on ^

      Agree you don't NEED to buy a product to tell you how to launch a successful WSO.

      Same as you do not need to buy a product telling you how to be successful with article marketing, or make your own videos, or carry out keyword research.

      There is no MAGIC in any of it!

      However, for someone new to the above do you not think it would help?

      Chris
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5936319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick W
    Originally Posted by lonestar164 View Post

    I'm doing some research on launching my own WSO but found it a hard term to search for--I just get a million WSO offers.

    1. Can anyone recommend some WSO's or material on HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR OWN WSO?

    2. Or, what is a WSO that stood out when you bought it as being compelling and well-written?

    3. Or maybe, is there a WF member that stands out as a WSO "master"?

    Like I said, I'm doing research. Thanks in advance.
    I highly recommend wso launch code from Martin and Tim. Its a top notch training course with hours of video training with pdf's and webinars and much more. It covers everything from niche research to product creation to affiliate recruitment right through to launch and even post launch.

    Here is link to it : http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...learn-how.html

    I got in at a few dollars when first released in jan but i just saw its sold at $97 now

    Still very much worth it i reckon especially with the amount that can be made with a successful launch. i.e 6 figure launch.

    Just my 2 cents
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5936511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick W
    Originally Posted by lonestar164 View Post


    3. Or maybe, is there a WF member that stands out as a WSO "master"?

    .
    Martin has been very successful in the last year or so, has had about 15-16 or more wso's of the day and a good model to follow.

    And as Will said he releases Facebook, Plugins and software wso's
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5936524].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jerry McGough
      There's one on the front page of the War Room.

      Haven't read it though.....but of course the price is right......

      I'd check out that and buy a couple of the others if I were doing a WSO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5936583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eleanor
    I would second the recommendation of Martin's (icun) WSO Launch Code. Great training and covers every detail regarding WSO launches.

    There are a lot of others out there but Martin has the proof of like 15 or so WSOs of the Day so he's definitely someone you want to listen to.

    Hope that helps

    Eleanor
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5936959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lonestar164
    I greatly appreciate all of your help.
    Signature

    Cutting edge SEO strategies from one of the top SEO specialists on the Warrior Forum. Click here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5980504].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RCeM
      I also have to recommend Tim and Martin's WSO Launch Code. The info on the included webinar replays is gold.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6379173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sanjx01
    Hey lonestar,

    There have been a whole bunch of 'WSO' WSO's recently.

    Just have a look for some - there are some great suggestions here already.

    Hope that helps!

    ~S
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6402328].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
    Not gonna be a very popular statement here.

    But WSO's on how to do WSO's should be BANNED from the forums. This is one type of product some payment processors don't like.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6402617].message }}

Trending Topics