|11th Aug 2011, 06:48 PM||#1|
War Room Member
Join Date: 1997
Location: Erie, PA
Blog Entries: 4
Thanked 17,452 Times in 5,052 Posts
If you want your product or service reviewed...
1. Product review requests should be posted in this section only. Not JV Requests, IM product reviews, or "Make money online."
2. All review request thread titles must start with the tag [Reviewers wanted].
3. You may ask potential reviewers to contact you via any combination of the following: Post in the thread, PM you, or send you an email. No outbound links (other than an email address) may be included in the body of the request, and you must close your thread prior to posting a WSO link for the product being reviewed.
In short, don't try to use this as a pre-selling system for an upcoming WSO.
4. Product creators may put whatever qualifying criteria they wish on potential reviewers. Must have X posts, must have been a member for Y amount of time, first name must begin and end with a vowel... whatever. If you do not meet those criteria, don't ask for a review copy of the product.
5. Critiques should be sent via whatever method the product creator specifies. Don't ask for a copy if you aren't going to actually review it and provide feedback. "Cool stuff" is not feedback.
This same process may be used to find beta-testers for new sites and software.
Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.
|product, reviewed, service|