In the past your UNIQUE articles had a very clear destination...
Ezinearticles, then your site.
After a while I started to switch and published them to my site first, and then to EA or other directories.
Now, after Panda and Penguin I'm actually a bit lost up to what level the use of my unique content is still effective.
Is below still OK, and in this sequence?
- Post first at my domain, wait 2 days
- Post after at EA or Articlebase, or another ONE directory (only one)
- Rewrite into a Press release and publish
- Make a video out of it and publish over Tubemogul
- Make a PDF out of the article and publish over PDF sharing sites like SCRIBD etc.
- Rewrite the content and create some Web2.o pages at Squidoo, Hubpages, Weebly etc.
Anything to AVOID or to ADD today in times?