Adsense Application Rejected due to Unacceptable Site Content

8 replies
Please help me. I tried to apply for Google Adsense but they disapproved my application. Reason for disapproval: Unacceptable site content. I really don't understand why there is a problem with my blog's content. I have written all of the articles in my blog and I never copied anything.

I read Google's guidelines but I don't seem to find an answer to why my blog has unacceptable site content.

Please help me. My blog is Shyxter's Lifestyle Blog.

Thanks!
#adsense #application #content #due #google adsense #rejected #site #unacceptable
  • Profile picture of the author Rich Struck
    The problem may be that your site isn't really about anything, it is all over the place. Who knows.

    However...

    Add a lot more content and re-apply. They often take you on the second try.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294554].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author payment proof
      Rich is right. Keep adding more and better content and then reapply.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pierreh
      Originally Posted by Rich Struck View Post

      The problem may be that your site isn't really about anything, it is all over the place. Who knows.

      However...

      Add a lot more content and re-apply. They often take you on the second try.
      So it may be because my topics are broad and I don't write on a specific niche?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294562].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rich Struck
        Originally Posted by pierreh View Post

        So it may be because my topics are broad and I don't write on a specific niche?
        Google likes to see some direction in a site. Many blogs & personal websites are rejected for that reason. I would just add a ton of content (backdate it) and try again.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294690].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author pierreh
          Originally Posted by Rich Struck View Post

          Google likes to see some direction in a site. Many blogs & personal websites are rejected for that reason. I would just add a ton of content (backdate it) and try again.
          Thanks. I will do so.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294783].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imgeek2727
    Do you have any swear words, or are you linking to any questionable content? You could always contact Google and challenge their decision but most of the time it is because of something small that you have overlooked. Go through, check all your content then re-apply
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294710].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pierreh
      Originally Posted by imgeek2727 View Post

      Do you have any swear words, or are you linking to any questionable content? You could always contact Google and challenge their decision but most of the time it is because of something small that you have overlooked. Go through, check all your content then re-apply
      I don't use swear words but I may have to check on my links. Do my blogroll links affect this issue or just the contextual links? Thank you very much for your help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jon The Wiz
    Note the text to space ratio. Google likes it so that your adsense appears in lots of high VALUE content. They put this in place to stop junk mini-niche adsense sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6294882].message }}

Trending Topics