the easiest way to make 10$ aday?

68 replies
hii every body here
can any one here pleas guide to any site to any place .where can i earn
daily income at least $3 aday ,and shoud be trusted site pays by paypal or any other method ,the proplem if i search in google i will find (earn 100000 aday)(earn 50000) and all of them scam and not true ,to be faire with you i
find some sites that cam make money from ,but it takes long time ,and it is nothing $10 amonth
so pleas guide me show me any site pleas
i am poor
thanks alot
i liked this forum
#10$ #aday #easyiest #make
  • Profile picture of the author JonathanBoettcher
    if you truly liked this forum, you will very quickly find many different ways on here to make FAR more than $3 per day.

    If that's you goal - you might be better off heading down to the supermarket with a hat in hand. I'm sure you could make that in half an hour.

    I suggest you start reading...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashley Wright
    $3 a day?? you can make a lot more than that if you put your mind to it, I see your new to the forum but if you search around you can defiantly find a lot of ideas to start making money. I do also agree with Jonathan, sitting on the street you could probably make that much in a few minutes!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gilao26
    ok show me how? which site? where?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Biggy Fat
    Start off with site flipping and you can make $100 in 24 hours.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656323].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DeePower
      You can do these things for pay.

      Post on forums - you have to have decent English but not great. The pay isn't good but you can earn at least $10 a day.

      Set up a blog network. People will pay you to post their articles with their links in the articles.

      Set up squidoo lenses with high paying adwords as the keywords and earn Google AdSense

      Design headers, banners, and graphics.

      These are just a few ways. What talents do you have?

      Dee
      Signature
      FREE Pump Up Your Profits With PLR
      Are You a Writer? Then you need this FREE guide Convert Your Words to Ca$H Make Money Writing Online
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656349].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gilao26
      Originally Posted by Biggy Fat View Post

      Start off with site flipping and you can make $100 in 24 hours.
      can u pleas show me how is that ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656415].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Shane F
        There are courses that show you step-by-step what to do. Look for these as they are designed for newbies. Best of Luck!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656422].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author crystalq
        Originally Posted by Biggy Fat View Post
        Start off with site flipping and you can make $100 in 24 hours.
        Originally Posted by gilao26 View Post

        can u pleas show me how is that ?
        It's not as easy as it sounds.

        You need unique content, you need to build a site first, you need to make a little bit of money off the site, you need a little bit of traffic, you need a nice layout (unique themes sell for higher).

        I've flipped a heap of sites, I know. The more money you make with a site the more you can sell it for.

        If you attempt this try high paying Adsense niches and check out whats selling for the most money.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656435].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yesacpow
        Originally Posted by gilao26 View Post

        can u pleas show me how is that ?

        Hey gilao25,

        Here is the deal,

        We don't know what you can do so we cannot give you a method that suites you at the moment. If we try to do that you will end up with a ton of information and then you won't know where or when to start.

        Another thing I think you should set your priorities straight. $3.00 per day?
        Are you kidding? You are better of working at Mcdonalds no offense.

        I suggest that you take a look at Travis Sago's bum marketing method. It is how I got started and right now there are a ton of people making thousands of dollars per month with his method.

        check it out here Bum Marketing Method - Free Traffic Tips

        hope that helps
        Signature
        FREE Step-By-Step Blueprint To Make $1000/Month With YouTube - Even Without Being On Camera!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656439].message }}
        • Write lots of new content and make the best use of the content or articles you write. You can reuse them by first publishing on your blog and then using the same articles for various article marketing websites. You should choose the ones that offer to share adsense revenue.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656445].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author alpalino
            Originally Posted by gilao26 View Post

            ok show me how? which site? where?
            Originally Posted by gilao26 View Post

            can u pleas show me how is that ?
            I think you just want some one to hand you $10/day. It seems like you don't want to face the hardwork. People are giving you good advice here. You just want more than that.

            Good Luck With Your Money Making Adventure.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    woah! Dont put this guy into information overload! He probably does not know what site flipping is. And that is not to be patronising, but from your demenour, it seems as though your are 'wet behind the ears'. I do training for newbies who want to get into affiliate marketing. If you are interested let me know here and I'll drop you a PM.

    And great advice again Dee, although I really am not sure that putting this guy into IO is the best way to get him earning - it took me months to get over that!


    thanks

    Mubarak
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MeTellYou
      Originally Posted by Mubarak Waseem View Post

      woah! Dont put this guy into information overload! He probably does not know what site flipping is. And that is not to be patronising, but from your demenour, it seems as though your are 'wet behind the ears'. I do training for newbies who want to get into affiliate marketing. If you are interested let me know here and I'll drop you a PM.

      And great advice again Dee, although I really am not sure that putting this guy into IO is the best way to get him earning - it took me months to get over that!


      thanks

      Mubarak
      I think he just wanted some raw ideas. Then he can go ahead and research them himself.

      Thanks,
      Sebastian
      Signature
      [UPDATED] FREE 1-ON-1 MENTORSHIP: Student Makes $12,000 His First Week Of Running Ads
      Skype Me! Skype: yourebookwriter
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author crystalq
    Gilao I think you should...

    1. Join Adsense if you cant then join Bidvertiser or use the HopAd builder from clickbank
    How to Use The HopAd Builder from ClickBank? | MakingBigCash.com
    2. Buy 5-10 websites from sitepoint or digital point
    3. Drive as much traffic to your sites as you can buy or write articles and submit to ezines.

    This method could take up to 1 month to start making money,
    but you will be ahead of most IM'ers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanmacca
    Join motive interactive
    Write 5x300 word articles per day and submit them to ezinearticles.com
    Have your signature link linking to your affiliates
    Collect payment via paypal

    It is a little more complicated than that but that is the basic idea. I have written a free ebook on it, so if you want more info then PM me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gilao26
    thank you for all your aidea ,but the proplem i donot speak english well ,and noticed som of you here wants me to make site, and that is really difficult for me as bignner .what do i want is somthing easy ,and now for the next few days , simple easy fast
    thanks again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656507].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author steve m
      No offence mate but with your english you will struggle like that. Your content would not be at all good if you wrote it. You would have to outsource the whole project. But good luck anyway mate
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656529].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael J Ottman
    I agree that affiliate marketing is the way to go to get money quickly. It seems to me though that paying for advertising is pretty risky in the beginning especially if you have no money.

    This person needs a do this, do that approach.

    Step 1. Set up a free blog using Wordpress

    Step 2. Get a free theme to make your blog unique

    Step 3. Sign up with Clickbank or any other affiliate program

    Step 4. Review products by researching online (very easy)

    Step 5. Get affiliate links

    Step 6. Blog about the products and include affiliate links

    Step 7. Write articles at Ezine Articles and include links to your blog posts.

    Step 8. Make quick Youtube videos and include affiliate link under the description box to the right of the video

    Step 9. Use Yahoo Answers to help answer peoples questions and refer them to affiliate products.

    Step 10. Record your progress and make your own ebook selling it for $3

    Making money online is not hard, you just have to take action. If you can find a video series showing how to do the above, it's even easier.

    Remember that most people want to be "shown" what to do, not just told what to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656534].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gilao26
      Originally Posted by Michael J Ottman View Post

      I agree that affiliate marketing is the way to go to get money quickly. It seems to me though that paying for advertising is pretty risky in the beginning especially if you have no money.

      This person needs a do this, do that approach.

      Step 1. Set up a free blog using Wordpress

      Step 2. Get a free theme to make your blog unique

      Step 3. Sign up with Clickbank or any other affiliate program

      Step 4. Review products by researching online (very easy)

      Step 5. Get affiliate links

      Step 6. Blog about the products and include affiliate links

      Step 7. Write articles at Ezine Articles and include links to your blog posts.

      Step 8. Make quick Youtube videos and include affiliate link under the description box to the right of the video

      Step 9. Use Yahoo Answers to help answer peoples questions and refer them to affiliate products.

      Step 10. Record your progress and make your own ebook selling it for $3

      Making money online is not hard, you just have to take action. If you can find a video series showing how to do the above, it's even easier.

      Remember that most people want to be "shown" what to do, not just told what to do.
      thanks
      but still i want quicker things now tell i get improved , i want somthing now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author crystalq
    Dont use FREE wordpress as their blogs tend to get banned! Use Weebly or Blogger.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JumblyHouse
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656539].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gilao26
      Originally Posted by JumblyHouse View Post

      Well, I don't know if you are familiar with GDI or not, but I know a few people that are pretty successful with it, you can google "GDI" (Global Domains International) I think it has a 10$ startup fee, then you can make thousands a week from what i've seen.

      Hope this helps.
      can u pleas tel me how that work pleas?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656573].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        My suggestion is for you to look for marketing sites in your language. You didn't list your country but from your posts it's clear that telling you to write articles, make forum posts or start blogs is not practical advice.

        You might try a site such as Free Online Translator to translate posts here into your own language so you can better learn from them.

        A search for "translate webpage" reveals several sites that might help.

        kay
        Signature
        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
        ***
        One secret to happiness is to let every situation be
        what it is instead of what you think it should be.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656632].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Macagba7
    Maybe looking at a more simpler tactic than taking the internet marketing course??? I am in the midst of taking my first crack at the IM route, and I am learning SO MUCH, but with learning also comes frustration...
    So if you are looking to yield immediate results, I know about 2 years ago I did the Ebay route. If you are willing to do the work to find cheap products to sell, at least one a day, and list them all with an auction time ending on Sunday, I am sure you could make more than $3 a day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Christie Love
    My suggestion would be to learn how to write, in English. You'll be able to make a whole lot more money than $3. I guarantee you that.

    But, in all... There are so many different ways to make tons of money online. But, you have to find the best method that works for you, not the best method that works for
    anyone else. So, take a moment and play around with the site until you find that special marketing method that resonates well with you.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clarissa25
    Banned
    Ok now which one of these ways would be the fastest way???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656783].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yves
    This is a great thread for new internet m's with lots of good advice. I'ts a shame that Gilao won't benefit too much though as the english is a bit of a barrier. Many forms of IM include giving information to a potential customer.

    Try improving you english a little or you will need to outsource the work which will be defeatng the purpose.

    The only thing I can think of for you to do it create adsense websites.

    Use articles from ezine and go articles written by other people (BUT KEEP THEIR LINK IN) don't remove that person's affiliate link as it is the reason you can use the article, there has to be something in it for them.

    Use these articles to build sites using free blogger or weebly. First research some good adsense keywords.

    It might be worth looking for some adsense tutorials to get you started.

    I think this is the way for you or something similar rather than trying to struggle away with writing articles yourself or blog posts etc.

    Hope you get something to work for you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author reapr
      The easiest way to make 10 dollars a day is to goto squidoo and create some pages/lenses on related products that you can find at clickbank.

      If the lenses are related create a group page. The goal is to make a mini network of like pages and products. After creating several pages and a network and adding affiliate products after several weeks you should be up around that goal if you are doing it right.

      You could do the same with hubpages dot com but squidoo I find makes better food for google.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[656991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zistix
    WOW! I am new to you all, but I am sure we cann all chip in and come up with $3 a day to send to help him out. j/k You need to probably go elsewhere to learn to earn what you want. $3 is like NOTHING, and having such a short site to what is right in front of you, is a big loss for you indeed. Not to pick on the language barrier, but it is YOUR barrier, and if there is a will ,there is a way for you to overcome that and take the advice you find here to get to a bigger goal.

    Cause if $3 is your only goal, I suggest to mow lawns!
    Signature
    Bonuses and Savings On Backlinks>>>>The Easy To Improve Your.....
    Backlinks Service
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author peter gibson
    Apply at Mcdonalds. Seriously.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patje72
      I know what you mean about the english language. I have the same "problem". I do not write my own articles, but I only rewrite other stuff. Doing that, your english will improve fast. And when you wrote an article. First paste it in MSWord and after that check it with Stylewriter.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657160].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Park
      Originally Posted by peter gibson View Post

      Apply at Mcdonalds. Seriously.
      Peter, I don't think that's very nice. He's trying to learn how to make money online and that's why he found this site and asked his question. If you don't have anything helpful to say, just don't say anything. I'm not trying to be mean but really, you shouldn't have said stuff like that...

      Well, here's my suggestion to make instant money. I've tried tons of different ways online to make money but this is the INDEED fastest AND easiest way to make money. This is Steven's video course. I highly recommend it!

      Make Money Today - YES, Today! | Free Internet Marketing Tips Online

      If you get this report, let me know. I'll send you my $47 report on how to rank your site in the 1st page of Google within 72 hours.

      Higher | Better | Improved Search Engine Ranking - Secrets Revealed

      Hope that helps.

      Regards,
      Joseph
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657261].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sree94
        Submit articles to AssociatedContent.com

        They will pay you within a week
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657266].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author peter gibson
        Originally Posted by Joseph Park View Post

        Peter, I don't think that's very nice. He's trying to learn how to make money online and that's why he found this site and asked his question. If you don't have anything helpful to say, just don't say anything. I'm not trying to be mean but really, you shouldn't have said stuff like that...

        Well, here's my suggestion to make instant money. I've tried tons of different ways online to make money but this is the INDEED fastest AND easiest way to make money. This is Steven's video course. I highly recommend it!

        Make Money Today - YES, Today! | Free Internet Marketing Tips Online

        If you get this report, let me know. I'll send you my $47 report on how to rank your site in the 1st page of Google within 72 hours.

        Higher | Better | Improved Search Engine Ranking - Secrets Revealed

        Hope that helps.

        Regards,
        Joseph
        OK, so I guess no one else here has spotted the big pink frikin elephant in the room.

        I won't take it personally that certain people are angry that I could post something so obviously insensitive. But I will explain why I said it;

        I'm not going to apologize for being realistic with someone who has come to this forum either to troll or to have good people on this forum waste both his and their time. Giving someone in his situation hope that he's come to the right place for an immediate solution is disingenuous in my opinion.

        I've been on WF a while now, and I conclude that a large part of this community consists of genuinely good people who try to help others selflessly. However, we - as experienced internet marketers - have a certain responsibility to assess a losing or unrealistic proposition and have the cahonas to point that out. This person desperately needs honest, good advice, no matter how poignant said advice may be. This OP hasn't even a cursory grasp at the language he would need to be immediately successful at IM, nor enough knowledge or tenure to understand a properly purchased article from a hack job (for the purpose of article marketing). Neither would I trust such blatant inexperience to suddenly become savvy enough to understand good technique from the many scams out here that could leave him even more financially challenged. So no, I am not apologising for what I said.

        Also, I am not being rude to the OP, realistic yes, rude no. I am being honest in trying to help a self proclaimed "poor" person get money in their pockets immediately. Furthermore it's not an insult to advise anyone to work at Macdonalds, I have a great deal of respect for the employees at Macdonalds, 7/11, and other minimum wage jobs. They make an honest living a the expense of a stigma that is by and large undeserved.

        This person is obviously either here from an opposing forum to exploit the good people here for his own amusement, or he's sincerely in dire straits and looking anywhere and everywhere for means of opportunity to make a very small amount of money. Judging by his goals he would do better for himself to immediately apply for a job somewhere likely to hire him, rather than sit at his computer trying to extrapolate 3.00 a day with a skill set that is woefully lacking, obviously enough so that it needs to be pointed out.

        If this is a genuine OP and not a ruse, then I would say he has enough intelligence to see the opportunity in what we do, to perhaps set a goal to better prepare himself for a REAL start in this line of work - but in the meantime go out in the world and get enough money to survive. No one that desperate to make such a pittance should be sitting at a computer trying to utilize time consuming - and somewhat complex methods to develop an online presense, without first correcting the glaring flaws in this request. Judging by his post and responses, he would starve.

        That advice may not be sensitive, but it's responsible.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657550].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author moncef
          Originally Posted by peter gibson View Post

          OK, so I guess no one else here has spotted the big pink frikin elephant in the room.

          I won't take it personally that certain people are angry that I could post something so obviously insensitive. But I will explain why I said it;

          I'm not going to apologize for being realistic with someone who has come to this forum either to troll or to have good people on this forum waste both his and their time. Giving someone in his situation hope that he's come to the right place for an immediate solution is disingenuous in my opinion.

          I've been on WF a while now, and I conclude that a large part of this community consists of genuinely good people who try to help others selflessly. However, we - as experienced internet marketers - have a certain responsibility to assess a losing or unrealistic proposition and have the cahonas to point that out. This person desperately needs honest, good advice, no matter how poignant said advice may be. This OP hasn't even a cursory grasp at the language he would need to be immediately successful at IM, nor enough knowledge or tenure to understand a properly purchased article from a hack job (for the purpose of article marketing). Neither would I trust such blatant inexperience to suddenly become savvy enough to understand good technique from the many scams out here that could leave him even more financially challenged. So no, I am not apologising for what I said.

          Also, I am not being rude to the OP, realistic yes, rude no. I am being honest in trying to help a self proclaimed "poor" person get money in their pockets immediately. Furthermore it's not an insult to advise anyone to work at Macdonalds, I have a great deal of respect for the employees at Macdonalds, 7/11, and other minimum wage jobs. They make an honest living a the expense of a stigma that is by and large undeserved.

          This person is obviously either here from an opposing forum to exploit the good people here for his own amusement, or he's sincerely in dire straits and looking anywhere and everywhere for means of opportunity to make a very small amount of money. Judging by his goals he would do better for himself to immediately apply for a job somewhere likely to hire him, rather than sit at his computer trying to extrapolate 3.00 a day with a skill set that is woefully lacking, obviously enough so that it needs to be pointed out.

          If this is a genuine OP and not a ruse, then I would say he has enough intelligence to see the opportunity in what we do, to perhaps set a goal to better prepare himself for a REAL start in this line of work - but in the meantime go out in the world and get enough money to survive. No one that desperate to make such a pittance should be sitting at a computer trying to utilize time consuming - and somewhat complex methods to develop an online presense, without first correcting the glaring flaws in this request. Judging by his post and responses, he would starve.

          That advice may not be sensitive, but it's responsible.
          I just appreciate the message you just posted.
          I would love to hear from you and learn from you, I just respect your honesty.
          I posted in the same thread just a couple spots before your last post.
          Just to be honest, I really need to be coached.

          Regards,

          Moncef
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ijamidayu
    Originally Posted by gilao26 View Post

    hii every body here
    can any one here pleas guide to any site to any place .where can i earn
    daily income at least $3 aday ,and shoud be trusted site pays by paypal or any other method ,the proplem if i search in google i will find (earn 100000 aday)(earn 50000) and all of them scam and not true ,to be faire with you i
    find some sites that cam make money from ,but it takes long time ,and it is nothing $10 amonth
    so pleas guide me show me any site pleas
    i am poor
    thanks alot
    i liked this forum

    Hi bro.. Hope u not feel sad with what our forumer said.. Their a many way if u really explore this forum.. I learn a lot even my english not so well..

    But, if we really want to learn.. we need to spend money to learn.. There a nothing free...
    ( Free never help us change our live.. ) This was a truth!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author moncef
      I am new to this forum as well, and I find this thread to be very informative to newbies indeed.

      I have been looking and searching different topics for a while but I just don't know where to look and how to start making money, some of the language used around here can be very difficult for a newbie to understand.

      I also want to thank some of the members that responded to this thread and were very helpful and kind to the guy that wants to make just $3 a day.
      Now after my brief introduction, I want to let all the helpful people here that I came here to learn and start making money, so please feel free to PM me or just show me the way, I'd really appreciate it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shakul
    $3 per day....

    Well, do this, get some articles, submit them them to article directories, make some blog - promote a cb product, if one sale pays u $30, then u just need to make 1 sale per month, heck, thats easy, u can easily do it.

    Forget about all sites that says u will get paid for doing surveys, or click, or reading emails..More than 90% of them are scam and have horrible tos.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amits
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657367].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alan Mc Donald
      you could offer a manual rss feed or social bookmarking submission service
      Signature


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author helenaja
    Gilao,

    If you decide to write articles, I can help you edit before you submit them to directories. Just because English is your second language doesn't mean you can't express your ideas and knowledge. I often edit Thai translations (I'm an American living in Thailand) and my clients are pleased with the outcome.

    My best advice is to pick one idea that you like and stick with it. My biggest problem was putting my toe in different pools and wondering why I can't swim. :p Find something that you think will work and just go for it.

    Cheers,

    Helena
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ElysiaB
    There are tons of little outsourcing jobs you can do (even if your English isn't great!)

    I'm always hiring people to do little jobs like posting to Wordpress blogs, adding articles to Ezine, making Social Bookmarking sites like Squidoo etc etc.

    If you have a snoop around sites like Elance or Get A Freelancer and get a feel for what people are looking for, pick up a free ebook on how to do it, practice on your own, then you can start bidding.

    Most of these jobs will go for more than 50 cents per post/site creation etc.

    You'll have WAY more than $3 in no time
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author peter gibson
    Moncef, I've PM'd you my email. Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[657693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Davidson
    Good luck finding your $3 per day.

    The reality is that which ever method you chose to earn money online requires research and a lot of hard work to get an understanding of how things work, then once you have a basic understanding of your chosen method you need to put an action plan into place, and take it from there!

    If you can do this then i am sure you will find yourself earning lots more than $3 per day!

    Good luck

    Paul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[658948].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jayden.fellze
    I believe that you are quite motivated to start earning and make more money online. But have you already set up your own blog? that seems to be very basic and easy. If you already did, then that is a good way to start. Write something first that you have an interest on and you can start from there going to the top. make some more research and ask exact question on what you really need so people will try to give you an exact answer that you might think about. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[659547].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mikeaha
      Hi,

      I am no guru but i have been at this for a while with low to middle success. I started with Travis Sago's Bum Marketing. I used Usfreeads (one of the methods he suggested back in day, not sure if he still suggests that) and I was able to get a few sporadic sales here and there. Not very efficient as I wrote what seems like a hundred ads a month but zi made more than $3 a month as a result (not much more). The important thing is that it helped me get my feet wet and i soon branched off into other things that were more lucrative. In short, follow the advice that at least one other member gave in the posts above and look up Travis' bum marketing
      good luck
      Signature
      Are You New to Internet Marketing? Find ALL the Resources You Will Need by Clicking Here!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[676584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dndoseller
    Easy - write 3 original well written articles 500 words each per day and sell them for $1 each.
    Signature
    DanoSongs.com - Royalty Free Music for Marketing Videos

    No sign up required to try my music in your video.

    Just click to listen and download. No cost to try, only pay when you publish.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[659569].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MeTellYou
      Originally Posted by dndoseller View Post

      Easy - write 3 original well written articles 500 words each per day and sell them for $1 each.
      am I sensing some sarcasm?
      Signature
      [UPDATED] FREE 1-ON-1 MENTORSHIP: Student Makes $12,000 His First Week Of Running Ads
      Skype Me! Skype: yourebookwriter
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660245].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author steveweber
      Originally Posted by dndoseller View Post

      Easy - write 3 original well written articles 500 words each per day and sell them for $1 each.
      The problem there is that too many beginners are looking for that "copy and paste" way to make money...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674620].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mkarthik07
    try writing articles at associated content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dooogen
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660366].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author reynald2790
      Hi the most easiest way to earn online per day but the withdrawal is every wednesday if it is ok to you.you can view at your PM so that you can decide.
      Signature

      Hi! I am Reynald Laque Logan | Reynald Logan Dreams, 22 years old. Living in Dumaguete City “The City of Gentle People.” I am a pure Filipino Citizen. I am a Freelance Provider preferably working at oDesk.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elirainc
    Banned
    you can make a couple of auto blogs and popularize them daily. within a couple of days, you will start seeing income in your adsense and affiliate accounts.
    hope it helps you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660478].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yves
      Originally Posted by elirainc View Post

      you can make a couple of auto blogs and popularize them daily. within a couple of days, you will start seeing income in your adsense and affiliate accounts.
      hope it helps you.
      This sounds like an interesting idea. Could you ellaborate please? Or anyone else for that matter?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660732].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mkarthik07
    Well you can earn upfront payment from associated content if you are a US member. You can earn from 3 - 8$ for an article.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gunter Eibl
    Steven Wagenheim has a good system that doesn't require any skills, knowledge or money. It's about jumping on hot Google trends using nothing else than a free blogger blog. This might be something you can try out and see success pretty soon.

    Everything else would require some learning and money.

    Gunter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[660644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    alright. An autoblog is a blog which creates content for itself.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[662028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JMB
    hi there,

    what is your background and demographics? What do you know about IM ? You need to start yourself off on a learning curve, and explore every area of IM, and this forum is great to do it in. Do not be discouraged, but understand, that it takes the time and patience to learn ! and once you do, i am sure you will make your $3 a day..

    naturally, the easiest way is to become an affiliate (which means to promote other peoples product) and get paid for it via a middle man/intermediary (ClickBank is a common middle man).

    Good Luck,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[662053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Burton
    As I read this thread, I found myself asking, "What the heck is wrong here?"

    For everyone saying "go apply at McDonalds" or "go hang out at the grocery with your hat in your hand" etc., because the OP (Original Poster) was asking to make $3 per day. Since his location isn't listed, why did so many people have to make the assumption that he's in a country where $3 a day is nothing?

    In other threads including http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...es-2-hour.html (p.5 for my own info on it) it came up that NOT every country is equal in income.

    If he lives in a country where $4,000 a years is a decent living, then I seriously doubt he would get $3 a day from McDonalds or from begging in front of his local grocery store.

    Now, overwhelming him with information isn't going to help either.

    We have to face the fact though, that the OP does not demonstrate here the ability to write marketable articles in English. Most article buyers and even forum post buyers I've seen are looking for English articles and English posts, with a firm grasp of grammar and spelling.

    If English is a second language for the OP, then working within his primary language might be better.

    Several people have offered constructive suggestions, but even many of these make assumptions that just don't appear to be justified. If the OP offered to write articles for you, with the spelling and grammar we see here, would YOU buy?

    Very few people in this thread have constructively asked for more information from the OP (demographics, skills, who is he/what can he do).

    These are the questions that I usually find we have to ask before we can offer any constructive advice.

    I apologize if this sounds harsh, but everyone here should remember they were each new to something once. I've known people who have gotten by on far less than $90 a month. (about $15 a month in fact). To them, $3 a day would be a fortune.
    Signature

    - = Signature on Vacation = -
    (We all need a break from what we do for a living. I thought it was time my signature got a break too)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[662136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigVin
    There's a ton of content on the forum. Use the search button and put some effort into it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[662140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Christie Love
    I would say the easiest way to meet your goal is to write a plr pack in a high demand niche and sell them either as a WSO or create your own blog or site to sell them. If you need a little help, it looks like you have tons of assistance from the forum. Good luck!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[673803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ttwee
    I would recommend checking the Warrior Special Offer forum for money-making programmes, some of them looks really cheap, easy and good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674087].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author locke
    I'd agree with fellow warrior members when they suggest to try to learn internet marketing in your own language and target customers that speak your language, you are sure to have less competition and gain success more quickly while learning to speak and write english at a level that will generate interest and sales... seriously, there are so many people on this form that try to act like they are making at least $10/day but i think many of us would laugh if we knew how much they really made i.e. much less. As a beginning goal, $10/day seems very reasonable with further benchmarks at $50/$100/$200 daily... As long as you are experiencing growth in regards to your network and the traffic it is receiving it is only a matter of time until you reach your goals... I agree that the bum marketing course is a great way to get your feet wet and starting a few blogger blogs, squidoo lenses and what not will help you along your way. submitting articles to ezinearticles and goarticles could help quite a bit and researching products on clickbank that apply to your niche is a good way to start in regard to monetization strategies... i'm def. not feeling all the negative comments on this post... whether this guy is real or not, he has provided an option for brainstorming the QUICKEST way to $10... I wish all my warrior compadres continued success in the future!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674123].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigCashDetective
    Buy stuff or dropship it from dhgate.com and sell it on eBay!

    That's how I got started and it works great :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WorldIR
    very difficult to earn money from purchase site nowsday
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674492].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imanoobie
    r u all serious? he says he can't write or speak english well and its kind of obvious (no offense) but you're all telling him to write articles? cmon, just because it good advice for some people doesnt mean you should always give that advice.
    There's probably some sort of offline advertising he could do for online affiliate programs somewhere, no? if tthere is, he could go to apartements and college campuses and just grab a bunch of fliers and stuff them under doors i think probably work best for someone who cant speak englihs well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clarissa25
    Banned
    Do you need expensive autoblogging software to do this? and what do you mean by popularize?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674837].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPA
    First of all your English sucks.

    And 70% of the replies here recommend you to write articles and submit them to associated content? WTF?!

    $3 is what I made when I was 12 in 10 minutes.

    Article writing... No!

    Blogging... No!

    Affiliate marketing? Your english sucks, you don't want to create a website under the excuse of "I am a friggin newbie" or "My English is not good" or something else but it's a fact that you are lazy so face reality, lazy people never make it big. Even if you work your butt off you might as well fail in some of your projects.

    Solution? Get off, stick to a 9-5.
    Signature
    Article writing services still available!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[674916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eddy234
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[675110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dellco
      Find what else you can do and do that as best you can. Internet marketing may not be the right thing for you.

      There must be some skills you have.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[675144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clarissa25
    Banned
    Hey can someone elaborate on the autoblog and google trend technique for me please.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[675318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author haohaowan2
    write articles on your expertise to draw traffic. boom $3, in your hand
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[676450].message }}

Trending Topics