by true900 Banned
53 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
I cant belive i failed 1 more time I was reading a wso that seemed perfect and everything. So i put it in action and bang!! nothing happens... i followed the wso exactly the same, later made few changes, used different sources and things like that. And than bang...still nothing.. I tryed many different techniques and everything but i havent made any money so far...that last one...i was offering a free web desing who wouldnt take that offer? well actually no1 did... im in really bad position now no money, sad and everything :S
#woww
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    I wish I knew what to say. Situations like this can be very difficult, and it can seem impossible at times; however, you can do things to improve your situation.

    What did you learn from your "failures"? See, they're not really failures if you learned something. At least now you know a few more things that don't work for you. They may have worked for the people that sold you the products, but everybody is different.

    Also, I would highly recommend you check out this thread...

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...desperate.html

    It will give you several excellent ideas for improving your situation...and you may also find some comfort there.

    Also, see what you can do to give back to people, when you give it creates a different thought process--a helpful thought process. Check out the Warrior Forum and look for threads where you can contribute. Just make sure the threads aren't old, and really try to add value and be helpful.

    Things can turn around for you, but it won't be easy.

    Hang in there.

    All the best,
    Michael
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550543].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johnmags
      Originally Posted by Michael Oksa View Post


      What did you learn from your "failures"? See, they're not really failures if you learned something. At least now you know a few more things that don't work for you.
      Excellent thought. Thanks Michael
      Signature
      Are you looking for a Professional Content Writer
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553064].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Originally Posted by Michael Oksa View Post

        You're right.

        I'm done.

        ~Michael
        I was done a few months ago with this one.

        Originally Posted by true900 View Post

        no not yet



        hehe i did guess what? You can read what it says after i put a link where i was trying to make money..
        Try linking to a site you own or control - not affiliate links. You've been here more than long enough to know that.

        Originally Posted by true900 View Post

        He has like 5 links in his sig...
        That has NOTHING to do with it. All that is needed is one good one to start.

        Originally Posted by bauger View Post

        What are you exactly good at doing?
        He/she is good at posting on this forum every few weeks/months and crying they can't make money.

        Seriously. Really?
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553093].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dorianjohn425
          Dude... life is full of failure. Even the most successful have had their fair share of failure. All you really need to do is soldier on and learn from your experiences.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    No i havent learned anything...and i have tried many methods you know... i would like to establish something that makes money and than scale it up.. nothing made me money what i tried. i cant start anywhere
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550566].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
      Originally Posted by true900 View Post

      No i havent learned anything...and i have tried many methods you know... i would like to establish something that makes money and than scale it up.. nothing made me money what i tried. i cant start anywhere
      You have to drop the defeatist attitude, otherwise you will stay defeated.

      Follow the link I gave you.

      Read the entire thread. Yes, there are a LOT of posts, but you will find something that you can do.

      That being said, nobody can help you if you have chosen to give up. Open your mind to the possibilities, not the impossibilities. You are asking for help, so don't fight back against that help when you get it.

      All the best,
      Michael
      Signature

      "Ich bin en fuego!"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550600].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JustFelix
      Originally Posted by true900 View Post

      No i havent learned anything...and i have tried many methods you know... i would like to establish something that makes money and than scale it up.. nothing made me money what i tried. i cant start anywhere
      Alright, I can give you something that can make you money.

      If you give me like a few days to write up a Free e-book on a way to make money I can send you it to help you out, I promise that you will at least make 3 dollars a day or so. There is no way you can't make any money off this method I will give you. I can't see it happening.

      It's 100% free, anyway I need to start writing an e-book soon for my customer at hostpany but I'll be creating this next one dedicated to you.

      All I ask is to keep the e-book private. I don't want it flying around freely. PM me if you'd want me to.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552240].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author true900
        Banned
        Originally Posted by ncmedia View Post

        More than half of this battle is unfortunately you're "i've failed" attitude.

        The cup is half full.

        You're going through 'applied learning'.

        You're educating yourself with great skill sets.

        You probably WILL FAIL A LOT MORE times before you hit success.

        You will probably try 5-10 more methods before you find one that works and you can scale.

        You will undoubtebly burn through more money, time, and research to truly understand this eco-system.

        You will never be successful if you don't believe in yourself ^ And above is a rendition of someone absolutely giving up on themselves and looking to others for justification to their failure only to refute and rebuttle anything anyone says.

        Translation = you've already quit, and are now kinda whining < not being an arsehole just being real.

        $1 logos? Free websites? Are you serious? If you can't GIVE people free stuff or charge $1 for a logo, mate you might want to consider something else as 'marketing' isn't for everybody and it requires a heck of a lot more than a WSO or some technical steps to follow.

        You need to go backwards, UNLEARN the bullsh!t you absorbed/keep repeating, and adjust your fundamentals (or learn them - really learn them don't just skim/skip/do stuff only when it interests you).

        First thing is first though - stop looking to others to justify your failures, and if you do - take the advice given don't just discredit everyone beating to your own drum indefinitely on a course to failure because that's what you are doing if you re-read this thread.

        Chin up, go back to step one, learn proper fundamentals (NOT through a wso - NOT through a guru - through your own research/trial/error/failures/moves/THROW MORE JAM AT THE WALL).

        I've been at this stuff for 13 years, you don't want to know how many times I've failed vs the few big hits I've had. You're not trying hard enough and you're being pulled down the rabbit hole of guru's - step back and realize there is no magic to any of this except for the wizardry the gurus pull on YOU. You have to stop the consumerism and start actually learning the eco-system from the ground up not from a 'build it yourself' unstable tree top.
        Yes i put offers up to see if people have brains and set logo price at 1$ and free website design service i got none!?!

        How can i forget what i have been reading? Where do i go back and begin again... i really dont uderstand im now confused as ****.

        Originally Posted by JustFelix View Post

        Alright, I can give you something that can make you money.

        If you give me like a few days to write up a Free e-book on a way to make money I can send you it to help you out, I promise that you will at least make 3 dollars a day or so. There is no way you can't make any money off this method I will give you. I can't see it happening.

        It's 100% free, anyway I need to start writing an e-book soon for my customer at hostpany but I'll be creating this next one dedicated to you.

        All I ask is to keep the e-book private. I don't want it flying around freely. PM me if you'd want me to.
        Hey, thanks for great message i sent you a pm.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552299].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HigherPrThanGod
      Originally Posted by true900 View Post

      No i havent learned anything...and i have tried many methods you know... i would like to establish something that makes money and than scale it up.. nothing made me money what i tried. i cant start anywhere
      Maybe you should put a money-making link in your sig?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552371].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author true900
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Matt Maiden View Post

        Have you tried a joint and some Jimi Hendrix?
        no not yet

        Originally Posted by HigherPrThanGod View Post

        Maybe you should put a money-making link in your sig?

        hehe i did guess what? You can read what it says after i put a link where i was trying to make money..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552389].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Wells
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552412].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author true900
        Banned
        You know right now i could break keyboard on my head but im trying to write nice cuz SOME of you guys are beeing nice too.

        Well i already said i offered free website design and 1$ logo design and i got noone contacting me...that makes me think. I dont have 80$ to put a wso soz...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552428].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ramohr
          Ok dude I will bite show me some samples of your design work.

          I need a wesite design for my mobile coupon site and a log
          for text here 2 save.com

          Show me your stuff and I will put you on the map

          Where do I send the paypal payment for the $1 logo
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553307].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Wells
      Originally Posted by true900 View Post

      No i havent learned anything...and i have tried many methods you know... i would like to establish something that makes money and than scale it up.. nothing made me money what i tried. i cant start anywhere
      If you are good at designing websites or doing graphic design you can for sure make money on this forum. I have seen some pretty poor designers on this forum, who still are making money, so don't give up.

      Build a small portfolio of things you have done. That will help tremendously.

      When people see what you can do, its better than just telling them....

      If your not great at designing, believe to improve. Look at other designers that are making money and learn what they are doing to make a living.

      Never give up....!
      Signature
      Need Custom Graphics Work? - Message Me For A Design Quote!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    Yes i have been checking that thread some time ago. I am looking for possibilities but i cant see anything else what i could try... i havent gave up its just sad that nothing works for me after following steps wich says gurantee...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550621].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ameerulislam10
      Originally Posted by true900 View Post

      Yes i have been checking that thread some time ago. I am looking for possibilities but i cant see anything else what i could try... i havent gave up its just sad that nothing works for me after following steps wich says gurantee...
      If some one has guaranteed you results and backed that up with some money back guarantee you can ask for a refund I guess.

      But before you ask for a refund if it's possible you might consult the wso seller. You can explain what you have done and he/she might find what you might have done wrong.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    I have contacted them but havent got any anwser from them....its not about getting a refund its about i cant make anything :S
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550700].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Oksa
    You're right.

    I'm done.

    ~Michael
    Signature

    "Ich bin en fuego!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dudzs
    Try working first, like getting something simple like article writing, just to get a fund and think clearly on what you want to do... I guess you need some luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    I am working on things but if nothing earns me money what can i do? im really in desperate situation right now i need money i have dreams and things...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4550871].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Daniel
    Just keep trying and never give up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    Huhh yes i am trying but nothing happens :S id really like to start making something and work on that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
    I have a question for you: What was your purpose in starting this thread? What result were you hoping for?


    Paul
    Signature
    .
    Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author koyaai
    Ever heard of the Pygmalion Effect? Look it up and you will find your answer...
    Signature

    Turn your videos into powerful interactive smart videos. Allow users to take action RIGHT from your VIDEOS!

    Introducing the new Invidz!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingPro
    Originally Posted by true900 View Post

    I cant belive i failed 1 more time I was reading a wso that seemed perfect and everything. So i put it in action and bang!! nothing happens... i followed the wso exactly the same, later made few changes, used different sources and things like that. And than bang...still nothing.. I tryed many different techniques and everything but i havent made any money so far...that last one...i was offering a free web desing who wouldnt take that offer? well actually no1 did... im in really bad position now no money, sad and everything :S
    So you pick up the pieces and you start again. And if you fall down, you get back up and do it all over again--each time learning something new. If running a business was easy every body and there dog would be doing it.
    Signature
    You're going to fail. If you're afraid of failure then you do not belong in the Internet Marketing Business. Period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lulu Chil
    Hi,

    From what I have gathered you have tried different things. Why not stick to one thing and become good at it. Another thing is that Michael has given you a link to a thread with great ideas. Read it a million times and see what you can learn from it.

    Sometimes, as people when we are going through a situation we jump from one idea to the next. If I were you, first I would read that thread, second listen to the ideas people are offering, third find something that am good at and lastly get on with doing it.

    You need to have a plan and stick with it. Let me ask you something, what do you enjoy doing?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551326].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author true900
      Banned
      Originally Posted by koyaai View Post

      Ever heard of the Pygmalion Effect? Look it up and you will find your answer...
      I dont understand it :S

      Originally Posted by Lulu Chil View Post

      Hi,

      From what I have gathered you have tried different things. Why not stick to one thing and become good at it. Another thing is that Michael has given you a link to a thread with great ideas. Read it a million times and see what you can learn from it.

      Sometimes, as people when we are going through a situation we jump from one idea to the next. If I were you, first I would read that thread, second listen to the ideas people are offering, third find something that am good at and lastly get on with doing it.

      You need to have a plan and stick with it. Let me ask you something, what do you enjoy doing?
      Well i enjoy doing many things...like doing websites, sometimes graphics but most i enjoy gaming. I also like computers and that stuff.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551373].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author buckeyedave
    true900 I feel your pain but it sounds like you have things to offer that put you heads and shoulders above me that can make money. I may even need some of the "things' you said you like and are good at!!

    it's a hoot that all these money making products "guarantee" you to make money but so many seem to fall short or they want you to upgrade for this and upgrade for that and the next thing you know that make money in 15 minutes product has now cost you $1000!!!!!

    I have fallen for these products which I am sure most out here did when they first tried.

    I have no site, no blog, no product, I am 60 and starting to learn from the bottom what steps to take. Crawl before walk, walk before run, etc. My point to this last statement is never stop trying and just start trying what should work even if it takes time. ( sigh )

    Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4551960].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author true900
      Banned
      Ok first guys thanks for anwsers

      Originally Posted by ncmedia View Post

      You seem to want a magic hand to come down and just give you a magic pill to fix it all.

















      STOP BUYING stuff - throw more jam at the wall - stop undervaluing your worth and looking for shortcuts - you obviously do NOT understand the eco-system you're playing in yet and you want success so bad you're looking for guidance in all the right places but wrong ways and wrong approach. Learn from those mistakes you're making, take from them and move on, do not keep repeating the same sh!te (buy new wso, fail, repeat).

      Nobody is going to just give you a blueprint and chances are it won't work for you the way it did for them - keep trucking. My bet? You're NOT actually working x hours a day. You're reading, clicking around your tabs, doing a lil' test on a first draft small scale and calling it a fail... amirite? If you do actual work x hours a day for a week straight writing good articles, making good videos, getting GREAT content out there and split testing your landing pages - you would have sales.

      It's funny watching people spend a year looking for shortcuts running rampant ending up farther behind and more lost than when they first started vs. those that don't mind absorbing the right fundamentals and DOING the darn tasks themselves until they have something to automate/grow from before dumping it and moving on.

      I think you should read the rabbit and turtle story.

      NC.

      EDIT: here you go - now pretend the racers are marketers, all the obstacles and rubbish along the race is your learning curve/speedbumps (including other racers/marketers), and the finish line is 'success'.

      Hare vs Tortoise race (Disney 1934) - YouTube
      I have kinda stopped buying wsos some time ago. Im really confused right now, im not working x hours a day for something, but i sent a lot emails and posts on forums as guided by wso and not even single contact back...should i send 10 times more emails? not really cuz ill get zero anwsers again.

      Im not really trying to get some shortcuts or something, im just trying to make something to make money and than scale it up and work on that. But how can i think when i made no money so far?

      Originally Posted by buckeyedave View Post

      true900 I feel your pain but it sounds like you have things to offer that put you heads and shoulders above me that can make money. I may even need some of the "things' you said you like and are good at!!

      it's a hoot that all these money making products "guarantee" you to make money but so many seem to fall short or they want you to upgrade for this and upgrade for that and the next thing you know that make money in 15 minutes product has now cost you $1000!!!!!

      I have fallen for these products which I am sure most out here did when they first tried.

      I have no site, no blog, no product, I am 60 and starting to learn from the bottom what steps to take. Crawl before walk, walk before run, etc. My point to this last statement is never stop trying and just start trying what should work even if it takes time. ( sigh )

      Dave
      Well i can offer tons of stuff...i have learned over years i can do many things, i just cant get customer. people will not pay 1$ for logo worh 10mil $, or they wont take a free website. How should i think after trying to give people free website and they dont take it? Im not going to give people money to make money Oo. :S
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    Yes im getting a lot of days off im doing nothing...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PatrickP
    If you think you will fail you are correct.

    If you think you will succeed you are correct.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552310].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author true900
      Banned
      Originally Posted by PatrickP View Post

      If you think you will fail you are correct.

      If you think you will succeed you are correct.
      That is not <insert my name here -900> at all...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552337].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    He has like 5 links in his sig...

    I tried to offer for 1$ after offering for 50$ made nothing...magically offering at 1$ made the same... i had protofilo website with logos and websites yes...

    I know nothing will make magic ere i did the work and i tried few times and different sources.

    That ha nothing to do what i think...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Durham
    Originally Posted by true900 View Post

    I cant belive i failed 1 more time I was reading a wso that seemed perfect and everything. So i put it in action and bang!! nothing happens... i followed the wso exactly the same, later made few changes, used different sources and things like that. And than bang...still nothing.. I tryed many different techniques and everything but i havent made any money so far...that last one...i was offering a free web desing who wouldnt take that offer? well actually no1 did... im in really bad position now no money, sad and everything :S
    How much action have you put in? Time spent per WSO?

    Where did you offer your free web design? I'll take it...
    I've got all kinds of work for you if you want to work for free.

    Have a website or two we can view? A portfolio?
    Signature

    yes, I am....

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    I wasnt counting myself, but i did steps as guided by in wso.

    i sent my free web design offer to people on craigslist, forums.

    No more website i had to cancel my hosting beacuse money problems.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cool Hand Luke
    You have been handed enough advice in this thread already.

    After being told to keep trying, and even being given new methods to try, you still seem to just repeat "Waaahhh, a WSO didn't work for me, I cant do this"

    Either take the advice given or don't. Continuing to cry about it isn't going to help at all.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bauger
    What are you exactly good at doing?

    List the skill you are proficient and give samples. You can always use a blogger blog to put samples on. Like screen shots of website or whatever you are good at.


    i would definitely look at it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Isaiah Jackson
    I got to say I agree with ncmedia here it would also be a good idea to stick to ONE thing and not 50, it seems that is a problem with a lot of people starting out they don't make anything when the make a purchase so they see everything as a failure.

    Have you tried going to fiverr and making some gigs to sell to people, do you make graphics and sell them on the forum or scriptlance,are you good at writing you can sell your article writing service if your good at it. Tell what was the last thing you done or tried that didn't work go into details about it look over it, you may spot a flaw in something, that you may have overlooked or didn't even think about doing.

    Point blank you just need to keep trying, I've failed online several times and I found a way to get it to work for me doing something that I am good at and enjoy doing.
    Signature
    Send Emails, Get Paid - My business summarized in four words. For the how-to go here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    I think you should get a job. No worries. Just show up and collect your check.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552631].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author true900
      Banned
      Originally Posted by bauger View Post

      What are you exactly good at doing?

      List the skill you are proficient and give samples. You can always use a blogger blog to put samples on. Like screen shots of website or whatever you are good at.


      i would definitely look at it
      I dont have any samples anymore. Im not really good anywhere...creating website (i dont do whole myself i get already made template), graphics (not very good at it), playing games (best).

      Originally Posted by Isaiah Jackson View Post

      I got to say I agree with ncmedia here it would also be a good idea to stick to ONE thing and not 50, it seems that is a problem with a lot of people starting out they don't make anything when the make a purchase so they see everything as a failure.

      Have you tried going to fiverr and making some gigs to sell to people, do you make graphics and sell them on the forum or scriptlance,are you good at writing you can sell your article writing service if your good at it. Tell what was the last thing you done or tried that didn't work go into details about it look over it, you may spot a flaw in something, that you may have overlooked or didn't even think about doing.

      Point blank you just need to keep trying, I've failed online several times and I found a way to get it to work for me doing something that I am good at and enjoy doing.
      Im trying to stick with 1 but nothing worked for me. If i'd find something works for me id stick to that. I put gigs on fiverr no1 contacted me its too much people there. I do graphics but no1 buys that its too much people doing that...write cheap logo on google you will get trilion bilion fuick**** companies doing that (im losing my mind sry), no im not good at writing. last thing i tried is to get people to which i would build a free website and got noone.

      Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

      I think you should get a job. No worries. Just show up and collect your check.


      Im sory if im not the nicest person im just nervose and in hard times...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4552664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Isaiah Jackson
    Seems like your stuck in the mind frame that "there are too many people doing it" first of all you know how many people on the planet may need something done, there are never enough people for anything. If you do graphics and are good at writing use those both together to try and get something started instead of just using one.

    Its starting to get to the point that all you seem to do is post on this forum about how you haven't made any money, instead of crying about it you could have did something else with your time maybe work on making your own product to get the ball rolling or making a youtube video about how to do something anything could work.
    Signature
    Send Emails, Get Paid - My business summarized in four words. For the how-to go here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InterMG
    Originally Posted by true900 View Post

    I cant belive i failed 1 more time I was reading a wso that seemed perfect and everything. So i put it in action and bang!! nothing happens... i followed the wso exactly the same, later made few changes, used different sources and things like that. And than bang...still nothing.. I tryed many different techniques and everything but i havent made any money so far...that last one...i was offering a free web desing who wouldnt take that offer? well actually no1 did... im in really bad position now no money, sad and everything :S
    Typical I always read everything carefully first, then research then finally make my mind up. Mind sharing the WSO you bought?:rolleyes:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553285].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author annecrew
    That was only trial,just keep on moving on,We learn to our mistakes,and nothing can take away the experienced we gain..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dagaul101
    It's unfortunate but you have to take into account, many niches have become tried and tested to the point of saturation
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4553911].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author true900
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Micheal D Forbes View Post

      This thread is pure madness. If the OP didn't have so many posts I would be sure this is a TROLOL - like the video above, without the last O.

      I've never heard so many excuses in my life.

      You say you're best at playing games... maybe you should just stick to that.
      And how could i make money with that?

      Originally Posted by Isaiah Jackson View Post

      Seems like your stuck in the mind frame that "there are too many people doing it" first of all you know how many people on the planet may need something done, there are never enough people for anything. If you do graphics and are good at writing use those both together to try and get something started instead of just using one.

      Its starting to get to the point that all you seem to do is post on this forum about how you haven't made any money, instead of crying about it you could have did something else with your time maybe work on making your own product to get the ball rolling or making a youtube video about how to do something anything could work.
      I have my own product and what now? i am trying to do something when i can i just dont know what should i do...

      Originally Posted by ramohr View Post

      Ok dude I will bite show me some samples of your design work.

      I need a wesite design for my mobile coupon site and a log
      for text here 2 save.com

      Show me your stuff and I will put you on the map

      Where do I send the paypal payment for the $1 logo
      I dont have any samples as i never got any customer to purchase something.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4555219].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kakaboo
        I dont have any samples as i never got any customer to purchase something.
        Ugh you are supposed to make samples and then show it to people so that they will buy from you and become your customers.. not the other way around.

        And I am pretty sure if I was your customer I wouldn't want you to be showing off the work you did for me as your "samples" and outing my sites :confused:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4559478].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      As the OP just bought a new $1000 a day WSO, I'm sure things will be looking up soon.

      It's frustrating to see complaints from those who say they can't afford domains and hosting but can find the money for "big dream" WSOs.
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
      ***
      Do clouds ever look down on us and say 'that one is shaped like an idiot'?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4568409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    Why you wouldnt want some free clicks? Most people build protofilo like that...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4560347].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Why you wouldnt want some free clicks? Most people build protofilo like that...
      You are dead wrong about that. You continue to argue with advice - but you are the one posting on and on about "no money". If you "know" how everything is done - why aren't you successful?

      After almost a year of the same questions and complaints - I think you need to get a job to earn money.
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
      ***
      Do clouds ever look down on us and say 'that one is shaped like an idiot'?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4561039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    I know your trolling

    And dont tell me what should i do ok?

    I wanna make money with im and i will.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4561233].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      And dont tell me what should i do ok?
      And that's why you just started your fifth thread on how to find keywords. When someone asks you a question about your methodology, you ignore the question. When someone tells you what you are doing is wrong - you say that's not what you want to hear.

      Yep - I'm a troll. Whatever.

      You can stomp your foot and demand people answer as you want them to - but YOU are the one not making money so that might not be the best approach.
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
      ***
      Do clouds ever look down on us and say 'that one is shaped like an idiot'?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4564241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author true900
    Banned
    Yes because i never get an anwser i want... im not ignoring any help tho.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4566218].message }}

Trending Topics