Someone posted an article about it on FB and I decided to share it here.
The Truth is Not Told, It's Realized...
25 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar should be a staple in every home. It has a wide variety of uses and you can't beat it as far as low price for health care! ACV is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial.
To aid internal health make this:
2 Tbsp ACV, 2 Tbsp Honey, 1 Cup Water
Drink 1-2X/day for two weeks on, two weeks off. Then maintain by drinking 3-4X/week thereafter. This is just what I recommend because I'm a believer in too much of anything isn't usually the best.
1. Prevents flu and stomach illness
2. Dissolves kidney stones
3. Detoxifies the body of heavy metals and toxins
4. Regulates pH balance in the body
5. Helps relieve nausea
6. Helps relieve heart burn or chronic acid reflux
7. Helps relieve asthmatics
8. Helps relieve allergies
9. Helps relieve gout
10. Helps lower glucose levels in diabetics
11. Helps weight loss by curbing appetite and breaking down fat
12. Helps relieve migraines
13. Helps relieve sinus pressure and infection
14. Lowers blood pressure
15. Lowers cholesterol
16. Kills cancer cells or slow their growth
17. Reduces inflammation, relieve arthritis
To aid external health:
Mix 50/50 ACV and Water
Appropriately apply with cotton ball, soak, or spray on affected area
18. Gets rid of buildup on scalp
19. Conditions hair and detangles
20. Gets rid of fingernail or toenail fungus
21. Works well to clear up fungal, bacterial, viral rashes
22. Soothes bug bites
23. Gets rid of warts (put ACV on cotton ball, cover with Band-Aid, leave on over night for 1 week)
24. Balances pH in vagina, relieves yeast infection (douche with 1 tsp of ACV mixed with 2 cups water) Must rebalance good bacteria
25. Helps reduce/prevent acne (don't get in eye)
Drinking this recipe is a little like drinking beer or coffee for the first time. It's an acquired taste. I love it now and enjoy it just as I would a cup of herbal tea. Applying ACV topically on infected areas can burn so be careful if you use on children, but don't be scared to try it if diluted properly.
There are many more uses for Apple Cider Vinegar including pet care, garden care, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry care, and even automotive care! Get yourself a bottle or two or three so you always have it on hand. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is an excellent band, it is raw organic ACV which sweet mother earth provides. Cheap Health and Happiness ♥
Source: Mama's Worldview