68 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
After 2 years of attending college I don't see any incentive of completing it...I actually didn't see any incentive 2 years ago either but my parents had me attend it - At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..

And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!

Should I...leave or continue?

Good advice welcome..
#college
  • Profile picture of the author prateek9118
    What Plan do you have after you quit your college?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485758].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MarketMaster13
      Originally Posted by prateek9118 View Post

      What Plan do you have after you quit your college?
      Leave college then do what?I am for the idea that you complete you degree programme,keep it somewhere far but safe since i am sure sooner or later you will need it.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489118].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve B
        Joshua,

        As one who has faced the same question you are facing, I say, by all means finish your college education. I did and I've never regretted my decision. It's not really about the paper degree that you end up with. It's about what you learn and who you become as a result of your learning experiences.

        If you need some money reasons for staying, read these studies:

        "Updated August 17, 2013 - How much is higher education worth in cold hard money? A college master's degree is worth $1.3 million more in lifetime earnings than a high school diploma, according to a recent report from the U.S. Census Bureau." Here's the full link.

        "The Big Payoff: Educational Attainment and Synthetic Estimates of Work-Life Earnings" (.pdf) reveals that over an adult's working life, high school graduates can expect, on average, to earn $1.2 million; those with a bachelor's degree, $2.1 million; and people with a master's degree, $2.5 million." Here's the pdf.

        Stick with it . . . the time it takes to complete your degree will be done before you know it!

        The very best to you,

        Steve
        Signature

        Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
        SteveBrowneDirect

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    Should I...leave or continue?
    Continue.

    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    I don't see any incentive of completing it.
    Which is honestly more likely: to finish it off and to be cursing yourself and have regrets later in life and think "I wish I'd dropped out after two years", or to drop out now and regret it later in life and curse yourself for it and think "I wish I'd finished it off"?

    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!
    That doesn't matter at all: with rare exceptions, education isn't about using the specific "things you learn", anyway.

    It's about what's left with you after all that detail has been forgotten.

    My opinion on this subject is often in a minority in the Warrior Forum, where the small, self-selected group who discuss "education" inevitably includes a preponderance of people who take an entirely different view of "formal, academic education" from mine; they typically think of higher education broadly in terms of its income potential, whereas I think of it in terms of developing the judgement, learning-skills and analytical skills necessary to apply to new and different and unrelated situations. For "running a business", those are invaluable skills.

    I'm probably significantly undereducated, for internet marketing and especially for its technical aspects, compared with many people here than whom I'm actually far more successful. But I don't think that matters at all: the reality is that for me, being highly educated in the formal, academic sense has helped me enormously and is far more important, in my opinion. Once you're trained to develop the judgement, learning-skills and analytical skills necessary to apply to new and different and unrelated situations, most of the other, practical stuff you really need is relatively easily picked up.

    I think people who complete their college education are (for many reasons, some obvious and some very far from obvious) overwhelmingly more likely to be successful.

    This has been reliably proven, over and over again, for over 100 years now, in the countries in which statistical records are kept (and that's a lot of countries). It's simply incontrovertible fact.

    It's true however often rare, exceptional, anecdotal evidence like that of Mr. Gates and Mr. Zuckerberg is mentioned in such conversations.

    I think it's very easy significantly to underestimate the extent to which education (of various kinds) is beneficial to "being a successful internet marketer". I also think, overall, that in spite of the undeniable reality that some entirely uneducated people have become very successful through internet marketing, one typically hears far more about the rare exceptions than about the norms: everyone's quick to tell you that Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg aren't college graduates, but they're often a little less enthusiastic about hearing that they were both people with impeccable academic credentials who had no trouble getting into Harvard in the first place, and they both attribute their own success, in large part, to that fact and partly to being lucky enough to have been in the right place at the right time.

    The other career possibilities, including perhaps IM-career possibilities, are not running away.

    Don't drop out of college.

    There's no real long-term advantage to doing that, and you know it, really.

    Switch degree courses if you really can't stand the one you're doing. In the long run it doesn't normally matter much exactly what you study and exactly what degree you get.

    It's completing one that matters.

    The Myth of the Successful College Dropout: Why It Could Make Millions of Young Americans Poorer - Robert J. Zimmer - The Atlantic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
    This thread should provide some insight:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...e-college.html

    RoD
    Signature
    "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
    - Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486198].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NatesMarketing
      If you have a plan or an opportunity that surpasses anything that can be gained from college (ie. Pro football, entrepreneur (with a plan), some other worldly experience that cannot be achieved later in life) - go for it.

      If you don't have anything like that, stay in school.

      If you're just lazy, stay in school.

      I don't particularly agree with higher education myself...I think the majority of it is a waste of time. But, it ultimately opens doors for you...whether you or I agree with it or not. Use college to network, meet like minded people, expand your horizons, meet a girl, graduate, get your piece of paper...and move on.

      My thoughts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DTGeorge
    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    After 2 years of attending college I don't see any incentive of completing it...I actually didn't see any incentive 2 years ago either but my parents had me attend it - At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..

    And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!

    Should I...leave or continue?

    Good advice welcome..
    a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!
    Could you lend me the crystal ball that you're using?


    Even IF you have no intention of working ever again in that field, your degree will come in handy.

    I once had a job that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my degree, but I got it because I was the best qualified (i.e. the only one with a degree)

    Currently I'm doing freelance writing - some of which is related to topics from my degree.

    Your degree is far more than just a piece of paper, and I believe that the reason why you don't see any incentive to finish college is because you fail to appreciate that a degree has far more value than you're putting on it.

    If you've already gone halfway through your degree, what's the point of quitting now?
    Signature
    Kickass writer featured in:
    Make a Living Writing
    Be a Freelance Blogger
    Writers in Charge
    Contact me now for quality content at a reasonable rate
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lokahi
    Anyone making even a little bit of money in internet marketing assumes it will automatically blossom into a full time career with amazing financial rewards. But the only thing for sure is a college degree. That means a guaranteed job later on whenever you want it. And, it could mean a degree in other unrelated professions, as many times a job will require a degree of any kind, not just specifically the one you have. So a degree will pay for itself. You are about halfway done, so why not continue and get your degree?
    Signature
    Learn how I make $147 a day! Watch my FREE VIDEOS

    FREE: How To Be a Millionaire Overnight
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486237].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BripTech
      In my opinion it would be advisable to get a college degree... if I were you I would try to complete your endeavour.
      Signature

      "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on". (Robert Frost)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Diice
      Originally Posted by Lokahi View Post

      the only thing for sure is a college degree. That means a guaranteed job later on whenever you want it.
      Don't listen to this absolutely moronic advice, we live in a declining economic climate, regardless of the tabloids saying "it's getting better" - It really isn't. There is a long way to go before the world comes out of recession.

      A degree doesn't guarantee anything, you are no more guaranteed to get a job with a degree or without it. I have life-long friends who have just left university with full degree's, one achieved a top grade - He is currently working at subway until he can find a job.

      From birth we are brainwashed to accept a mediocre life and nowadays more and more people are being pushed into further education. There is nothing wrong with further education and if there is something you want to do then do it. Put don't be forced into it.

      Coming back to your question, you are halfway through your education, I think it would be worth sticking it out until the end now, at the end of the day, very few people make it online and many of those who do only scrape by.

      Having a back up is always a good idea, I left college with no grades after suffering from manic depression. I am now making enough money to support myself online, and the sky is the limit.

      Think rationally, I think you should stick it out, do your best because a degree would help you and give you something to fall back on - But don't give up on the dream.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488307].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Lokahi View Post

      But the only thing for sure is a college degree. That means a guaranteed job later on whenever you want it.
      I don't mean to be disrespectful, but... what kind of world do you live in? We're not in the 80s anymore. A college degree does not guarantee absolutely anything now a days in this declining economy where companies trend towards downsizing, efficiency and cutting down unnecessary (and highly paid) positions.

      I have a bunch of friends who've been desperately waving their college degrees for months trying to secure a miserable $20,000/year job without success... Guaranteed job, my @$$!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489359].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
      Originally Posted by Lokahi View Post

      Anyone making even a little bit of money in internet marketing assumes it will automatically blossom into a full time career with amazing financial rewards.
      NO, NO, NO! That's exactly what many going to college assume also. That going to college will automatically blossom into a full time career with amazing financial rewards. Just exactly like you said.

      Originally Posted by Lokahi View Post

      But the only thing for sure is a college degree.
      The college degree may be for sure if you finish college and get high enough grades or scores, but the full time career with amazing financial rewards aren't graranteed by a college degree any more than they are by an attempt at internet marketing. Were do you come up with this stuff???
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062081].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AffiliateWaves
    Hello Friends ,
    Takes this seriously or not

    You must complete your degree first ,whether you are interested in subject or not .I am degree holder in Mechanical engineering but working in IT sector.Your degree is not a certificate of your knowledge but it is a prerequisite for a job.

    You are good guy respecting your parent's wish so it will be a honour for them if you show them a completed degree.

    And last words all things in this world have a definite destiny , so you should enjoy your degree maybe it hold a better future for you.
    Signature

    Need high Quality Expired domains click here to see now

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486271].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lokahi
      Originally Posted by AffiliateWaves View Post

      Hello Friends ,
      Takes this seriously or not

      You must complete your degree first ,whether you are interested in subject or not .I am degree holder in Mechanical engineering but working in IT sector.Your degree is not a certificate of your knowledge but it is a prerequisite for a job.

      You are good guy respecting your parent's wish so it will be a honour for them if you show them a completed degree.

      And last words all things in this world have a definite destiny , so you should enjoy your degree maybe it hold a better future for you.
      And, it's a fact that a person with a degree is likely to get any good paying job over someone with only high school education.
      Signature
      Learn how I make $147 a day! Watch my FREE VIDEOS

      FREE: How To Be a Millionaire Overnight
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486538].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
        Originally Posted by Lokahi View Post

        And, it's a fact that a person with a degree is likely to get any good paying job over someone with only high school education.
        When did this become a fact? I know people who have bachelors and masters and haven't found a job in 2 years in this economy.

        My sister on the other hand, who has nothing but a high school diploma, has always been able to walk into a 50,000 or 60,000 a year job. The last job she had she was making over $90,000 a year before the company went bankrupt.

        Having a college degree will get you a better paying job is no fact. Where do you
        come up with this stuff?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062101].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
          Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

          Having a college degree will get you a better paying job is no fact. Where do you
          come up with this stuff?
          Yes, it IS a fact, despite your claims:


          Signature
          Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
          CLICK HERE FOR INFO
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062233].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
            Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

            Yes, it IS a fact, despite your claims:


            You keep showing me that chart. Heck, I can make a chart too. You do have a college degree and Gates doesn't, so by your logic, you should definitely be making more than Gates.

            If you are making more then I apologize for assuming that you aren't. If you aren't making more money than Gates, then that chart isn't really proof that a degree will make you more money than not having a degree, now is it?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062274].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author snakeyes37
              Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

              You keep showing me that chart. Heck, I can make a chart too. You do have a college degree and Gates doesn't, so by your logic, you should definitely be making more than Gates.

              If you are making more then I apologize for assuming that you aren't. If you aren't making more money than Gates, then that chart isn't really proof that a degree will make you more money than not having a degree, now is it?
              Well he would probably argue that Gates is the exception.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062288].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
                Originally Posted by snakeyes37 View Post

                Well he would probably argue that Gates is the exception.
                Ah, okay. wolfmmiii never says that though. He never says this or that is an exception, or a college degree earns more money on the average, or anything like that. He says flat out that having a college degree will earn you more than people without a college degree. Period. I think most of us know that that isn't a fact.

                And what era is he living in also? In this economy, I'm not so sure that having a college degree gives you any better a chance at a decent wage than not having a degree. It used to increase your CHANCES at a better wage, like about 40 years ago, but even back then it wasn't a guarantee.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062316].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
                  Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

                  You keep showing me that chart. Heck, I can make a chart too. You do have a college degree and Gates doesn't, so by your logic, you should definitely be making more than Gates.
                  Another moronic statement. Do you have ANY idea how silly you sound?? I earn north of 6 figures per year and I do have a degree. My sister barely finished high school and earns $8/hr grooming dogs. I guess the vaunted "Bill Gates" theory doesn't apply to her? I mean, according to you, she didn't go to college so she should be a millionaire by now.

                  If you are making more then I apologize for assuming that you aren't. If you aren't making more money than Gates, then that chart isn't really proof that a degree will make you more money than not having a degree, now is it?
                  Seriously? Are you being intentionally obtuse??? The chart proves EXACTLY THAT as have COUNTLESS other studies.

                  Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

                  Ah, okay. wolfmmiii never says that though. He never says this or that is an exception, or a college degree earns more money on the average, or anything like that. He says flat out that having a college degree will earn you more than people without a college degree. Period. I think most of us know that that isn't a fact.
                  Now I KNOW you are being intentionally obtuse because I've been saying ALL ALONG that Gates is the exception. And you have yet to produce any credible evidence that NOT having a degree, on the whole, INCREASES ones lifetime earnings. Please, I've asked several times for evidence disputing the study I cited. So far, all you've referenced is Bill Gates and your opinion.

                  And what era is he living in also? In this economy, I'm not so sure that having a college degree gives you any better a chance at a decent wage than not having a degree. It used to increase your CHANCES at a better wage, like about 40 years ago, but even back then it wasn't a guarantee.
                  There are no guarantees. Nobody ever said that. Again, the study I quoted PROVES that a degree DOES improve your earning potential. Are you even looking at the chart? There are dozens of others I could show you as well.

                  Do yourself a favor and stop posting. You are making yourself look very foolish. I'm being sincere when I say I'm beginning to feel embarrassed for you.
                  Signature
                  Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
                  CLICK HERE FOR INFO
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9063272].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
                    Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

                    Another moronic statement. Do you have ANY idea how silly you sound?? I earn north of 6 figures per year and I do have a degree. My sister barely finished high school and earns $8/hr grooming dogs. I guess the vaunted "Bill Gates" theory doesn't apply to her? I mean, according to you, she didn't go to college so she should be a millionaire by now.
                    Another moronic statement. Do you have ANY idea how silly you sound?? I earn minimum wage. My sister barely finished high school and just finished a $90,000 a year job. I mean, according to you, she didn't go to college so she should be living in poverty.

                    Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

                    Now I KNOW you are being intentionally obtuse because I've been saying ALL ALONG that Gates is the exception. And you have yet to produce any credible evidence that NOT having a degree, on the whole, INCREASES ones lifetime earnings. Please, I've asked several times for evidence disputing the study I cited. So far, all you've referenced is Bill Gates and your opinion.
                    I can go along with ON THE WHOLE, a degree increases ones lifetime earnings, but that's NOT what you have been saying. You have been saying that it is a FACT. If it were a FACT, then every person who had a college degree would be earning more that every person who didn't have a college degree. So it's NOT a fact.

                    You can't have it both ways. You can't say 'it's on the whole' and then turn around and say 'its a fact'. You get tired of my Gates example but it's not registering with you for some reason.

                    You have a degree. You say it's a FACT that a person with a degree will earn more than a person without one. Gates does not have a degree. THEREFORE, you must make more than Bill Gates. REALITY CHECK!!! You MAKE LESS than Gates. THEREFORE, IT IS >>>NOT<<< a fact that a person with a degree will make more than a person without a degree, THEREFORE, you are wrong. I tried one last time to make that as simple to understand as possible. JEEZE!!!!!
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064419].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
                      Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

                      You say it's a FACT that a person with a degree will earn more than a person without one.
                      Please show me where I said this. Please, quote it. I referred to the infographic STATISTICS right out of the gate.
                      Signature
                      Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
                      CLICK HERE FOR INFO
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064448].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author socialentry
                Originally Posted by snakeyes37 View Post

                Well he would probably argue that Gates is the exception.
                An exception that dropped out of Harvard and was until then an A-student
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kim Standerline
    You know you should be staying at school otherwise you probably wouldn't even be asking other people what they think

    BTW I think Alexa's advice was absolutely spot on

    Kim
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DeborahDera
    What are you currently studying? Have you considered switching to a major you're more interested in?

    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    After 2 years of attending college I don't see any incentive of completing it...I actually didn't see any incentive 2 years ago either but my parents had me attend it - At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..

    And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!

    Should I...leave or continue?

    Good advice welcome..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Meharis
    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    After 2 years of attending college I don't see any incentive of completing it...I actually didn't see any incentive 2 years ago either but my parents had me attend it - At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..

    And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!

    Should I...leave or continue?

    Good advice welcome..

    College or Not..? "I will have nothing but a degree" Never mind. Get your Degree.
    Knowledge doesn't take room in your brain.

    Meharis
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew Davis
    Hi Joshua,
    This question was asked here recently, in another (very active) topic.

    My situation a few years ago was a bit similar to yours.
    I didn't enjoy College, and I didn't think it would benefit me greatly.

    You should read my 2 responses there, when you have some time:

    Andrew's Reply 1: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post8476412

    Andrew's Reply 2: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post8477192


    Best of luck on your desicion!
    Signature
    Owner of: TrinSite, iOrbix, DesignCoverPhoto, KeywordCompetition ...and other Businesses


    Only $20! - >> Get your own PROFESSIONAL Facebook Timeline Cover << - Best Price - Best Quality
    (We are the #1 Facebook Cover Design Team in the WORLD!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronrule
    What's with all of the college threads lately?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ConnerHogan
    If you need the education that college has for your future, then keep it. If you plan on doing something else then this college is a waste of your time. The richest people I know did not go to college. But they did have to get a degree-equivelent education on what made them successful.
    So it is a mater of how you want to spend you time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clever7
    Knowledge is power, and a degree will give you a good social position. You are lucky because you can go to college. Many other people wish they were in your place, but they cannot study anything because they are trying to survive in the crazy world.









    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author misshang
    I was thinking why all the college post recently too. Of course new semester is coming but is it all about it? Is it because of the bad economy and the money involved in getting your college education?

    Ok. If you are paid to get your college education, 1000 every month when you stay in college in another country and they even pay for your insurance, tuition is cheap and room and board is cheap, do you think it's good chance and will you ask this question again? (I am not talking about theory, in my country this does happen to foreigners)
    Signature

    SME Internet Marketing Experts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9SRqiQ-IaY

    SME International Internet Marketing
    http://www.yuenig.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486779].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by misshang View Post

      I was thinking why all the college post recently too. Of course new semester is coming but is it all about it?
      That was my guess. Fall semester approaching and fees due very soon? Something like that, I suppose? These things vary greatly from country to country, as you say.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486798].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
    I am self-schooled. Have been since the 4th grade.

    I make 6 figures a year and I'm completely self-taught in copywriting/marketing.

    Never let anyone tell you what you can or can't do.

    Mark

    P.S. I don't even have a high school diploma and I've been offered big-time agency jobs. School means nothing - IF you take the initiative to create the reality you want, need and deserve.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MouseandMice
    As I've said before, the one thing that all successful people have in common is a thirst for knowledge. They get nourishment from learning.

    That is the point of college. Broadening your horizons.

    If you don't have that trait, I'd suggest you try your best to get it... because, without it, chances are you won't be successful.

    The best copywriters are ones who know a sh*tload about multiples industries and areas. There is a reason for that. This is just as true for the best CEOs, the best investors, the best speechwriters, the best chefs, and so on.

    My two cents.

    Ps- Also, pretty sure you stand more to gain by finishing your degree than you do by not.
    Signature
    Forbes-Listed: "Ten Consultants Who Avoid the Bullsh*t"
    American Business Awards: Named one of their "Marketers of the Year"
    Plus: A Bunch of Other Awards and Media Placements
    Whatever.

    ***Click Here to Join My 86k+ Followers on Twitter***
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    Signature
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

    ― George Carlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Finish school... where else will you go and have a ton of beautiful women waiting to have lunch with you everyday? Not to mention what they'll do to you when they invite you back to their dorm lol...

    No seriously though. Finish school. Use it as insurance. Have it "just in case" sh*t happens, and you need a nice paying job to pick up the slack from your internet business - and pay bills. And remember what i said above about the women lol...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stephen Williams
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488570].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..

      And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!
      If that's the level of your commitment to continuing education - what's the point? Why would you chose a degree path that doesn't challenge or interest you? It sounds like you grudgingly went along with your parents' wishes and were determined not to get much out of the experience.
      Signature

      Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Herm
    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post


    And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!

    Should I...leave or continue?
    Let me just start by saying that yes, you should continue and here's why:

    I felt the same way about having finished college as you for quite a few years after I completed (top of my class too). I got a job in my field and realized "hey, I don't like this as much as I thought I would " and after a couple of years decided to go another direction.

    But, you know what, despite the fact that I don't do what I went to college for now, I still use a lot of the skills that I learned there - they've served me well and I've been able to expand on them in different ways.

    Worse case scenario - that degree is a fall back plan.

    So, yes - you should continue. Finish what you started.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...e-college.html

    How many of these threads do we really need?

    If that one doesn't do it for you, a simple forum search will turn up plenty more, all saying almost exactly the same thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pewpewpewmonkeys
    I actually didn't see any incentive 2 years ago either but my parents had me attend it
    Being an adult means making adult decisions. Which will also tack on responsibility and repercussions. Make choices for YOU.

    - At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..
    So you're giving minimal effort which means you're going to see minimal results. Why halfass it at all?
    Should I...leave or continue?
    The problem with all these college threads is that hardly anyone ever asks what the person is majoring in.

    Are you majoring in engineering or medical or pre law? Awesome, stay in.

    Are you majoring in a silly fake degree like anthropology? Stop wasting 50k+.

    Also, many posters seem to fixate on just the overall aspect of a college degree. But college is an investment and not all investments are created equal.


    OP, if you want to quit, then quit. Besides, there's no set rule that you HAVE to complete college within a given time frame. Take a semester off, go work full time at some crappy company where you learn that it totally sucks to work under a boss who's a complete idiot and then realize that getting a degree (in something real) is worthwhile.
    Signature
    Some cause-oriented hackers recently hacked one of my websites. So I researched what they're about and then donated a large sum of money to the entity they hate the most.

    The next time they hack one of my websites I'm going to donate DOUBLE.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488963].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on... on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!
    I'm not sure I understand... you seem to not feel any passion about the field you're investing in... then what is the point? shouldn't you graduate in a field you enjoy and look forward to develop a career? Perhaps it's time to reset your compass?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author claw22
    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    After 2 years of attending college I don't see any incentive of completing it...I actually didn't see any incentive 2 years ago either but my parents had me attend it - At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..

    And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!

    Should I...leave or continue?

    Good advice welcome..
    Finish off your degree, you done 2 years already . Yes perhaps you won't even touch the subject afterwards or perhaps you will, you never know what will happen in the future but at end of day you will have a degree !!!!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
    Everyone citing that having a college degree guarantees you some sort of a safety net needs to pay attention to the new reality we live in.

    Before I rant...

    Let me first say that education is crucial. You should never stop learning, reading, writing, exploring, wandering, observing and engaging.

    But to say (or imply) that having a college degree is some sort of golden ticket to financial security is completely ignorant.

    Sure, there was a day when talking up your college achievements meant something (and got you somewhere.)

    The problem is...

    Student loans are killing more people than they're helping. GOOD jobs do NOT pay a living wage anymore. (Or it's rare to find one.)

    The kind of education people need is more about being shown how to develop their ability to see (and create) solutions.

    We're plagued with more problems than at any other time in human history. (And more opportunities to fix them.)

    More people, less resources, higher cost of living, a world-wide financial system that's quickly biting the dust. The list goes on and on.

    We don't need more people being spit out of the machine; we need people who understand the problems we're collectively facing and see ways to fix them.

    The kind of education required to do that is seldom found in conventional college courses.

    As I said above...

    I have a on-paper 4th grade education. And yet, when I was a teenager and in my early twenties, I got paid $100 a pop to write essays for college kids. I'm talking about students from College of Marin, UCSF and Berkeley. I would often sit-in the classes I wrote for, and man, the BS that some of these professors spat blew my mind. There was so little real world information being discussed.

    Was there awesome stuff too? Sure. Sometimes. But I've gotten way more out of reading books I wanted to read, then following somebody else's opinion of what I SHOULD be reading.

    Again...

    We live in a whole new world.

    And people who cling onto the old paradigm are going to experience massive disappointment and pain.

    Of course...

    The pioneers for the new way of doing things will suffer too. Visionaries (i.e. people who break down the walls of conventional thinking) always encounter hardships. It's just a matter of your own character and how much you're willing to endure to get to where you KNOW you can be.

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489664].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve B
      Mark,

      Congratulations to you for educating yourself and becoming successful. Obviously, you have the drive, determination, and will to succeed. You are a standout example of one who has "beaten the odds."

      Certainly nothing is guaranteed. College is not the only path. From everything I read, however, the probabilities of a better-than-average earning lifetime is still in the favor of those who have college educations.

      Yes this is a tough economy. Yes, a lot of college graduates are taking jobs outside their chosen fields.

      Can't the same thing be said for those venturing into Internet marketing? What percentage of those choosing this path are able to create a livable full time income? I'm guessing the truly successful are in a great minority.

      Having passion, all the good intentions and everything else is not the answer. The world is changing as you have stated. People are flocking to Internet marketing because of its low barrier to entry and (partially) because of all the hype that says millions can be made online by anyone.

      Can't it also be said that Internet marketing is not for just anyone? That huge debt can be racked up in a short period of time (just like college) and that most IMers will have to look to other fields in order to make a full time living?

      The best to all of you,

      Steve
      Signature

      Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
      SteveBrowneDirect

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8490342].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fazal Mayar
    Finish school, look for some insurance. You need a degree because living costs get higher and higher. Do im as a side.
    Signature

    Blogger at RicherOrNot.com (Make Money online blog but also promoting ethical internet marketing)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8490680].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
      Originally Posted by Fazal Mayar View Post

      Finish school, look for some insurance.
      The insurance a college degree provides is what???

      Originally Posted by Fazal Mayar View Post

      You need a degree because living costs get higher and higher. Do im as a side.
      What does having a degree got to do with the cost of living?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061936].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    After 2 years of attending college I don't see any incentive of completing it...I actually didn't see any incentive 2 years ago either but my parents had me attend it - At this point I rarely attend college unless theres some assignment or a test going on..

    And I'm darn sure I will have nothing but a degree - a degree on a subject I wont even touch after graduating!

    Should I...leave or continue?

    Good advice welcome..
    My gut reaction would be to say leave. College is a scam. They teach all through your childhood that not going to college will make you a bum and that going to college will get have the six figure jobs come crawling to you. Bill Gates is proof that that's not true.

    One statistic I read was that 93% of all college grads do not even find work in a job or career related to the degree that got their college degree in. Another statistic was that something over 90% again, land jobs because of prior work experience, not because of their college education.

    Perhaps the biggest thing to consider in all of this is the student load aspect. You haven't mentioned whether you are like millions of other students, and are taking out a student loan or not, but if you aren't, DON'T!! Even if that means you don't go to college.

    Student load debt has now become even bigger than credit card debt, and even students who do graduate and find a career, pretty much still live in poverty after they finish college because all they money they make goes back into paying off the student loan.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061069].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
      Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

      Bill Gates is proof that that's not true.
      Stop already. Stop trying to make the exception the norm. For every 1 Bill Gates who did not go to college yet became a billionaire, there are THOUSANDS that do not go to college and then complain that they should make $15/hour flipping burgers.

      Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

      One statistic I read was that 93% of all college grads do not even find work in a job or career related to the degree that got their college degree in. Another statistic was that something over 90% again, land jobs because of prior work experience, not because of their college education.
      Who cares if someone finds a job in his/her field of study as long as they find decent work as a result of their college studies? Here's a better statistic for you:



      Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

      Perhaps the biggest thing to consider in all of this is the student load aspect. You haven't mentioned whether you are like millions of other students, and are taking out a student loan or not, but if you aren't, DON'T!! Even if that means you don't go to college.
      ALMOST agreed with you. Telling someone to skip college if they have to take loans is moronic. That said, I would advise making sure that the loans you DO take are as minimal as possible and that the repayment is something you can afford with your expected income.


      Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

      Student load debt has not become even bigger than credit card debt, and even students who do graduate and find a career, pretty much still live in poverty after they finish college because all they money they make goes back into paying off the student loan.
      Stop. Just stop. I took out $30k in student loans in 1987 to pay for my schooling. I was hardly living in poverty while paying them back. Know what puts these kids in poverty? Taking out loans, going to college for a year or two, and then listening to some "internet expert" on a forum and dropping out with loans to repay and no degree to show for it.

      And before anyone wearing a tinfoil hat points out the study was run by Georgetown so it must be a lie, please provide evidence to the contrary (ie. link from a reputable source) that indicates skipping college INCREASES lifetime earnings for most individuals (not the 1% like Bill Gates).
      Signature
      Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
      CLICK HERE FOR INFO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061175].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
        Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

        Stop already. Stop trying to make the exception the norm. For every 1 Bill Gates who did not go to college yet became a billionaire, there are THOUSANDS that do not go to college and then complain that they should make $15/hour flipping burgers.
        Not only did Gates not attend college, he also says college is a scam. So it's not just me. What is it you know about college that Gates doesn't?

        I went to college, AND I also worked at the college I attended, so I found out first hand that the 98% employment rate they touted to enrollees was a flat out lie.

        That's one fraudulent things colleges do that I have proven to myself, so I know colleges do scam people into enrolling and paying their high tuitions.

        Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

        ALMOST agreed with you. Telling someone to skip college if they have to take loans is moronic. That said, I would advise making sure that the loans you DO take are as minimal as possible and that the repayment is something you can afford with your expected income.
        Walter - I did exactly that, thank you! I took out pell grants and state loans.

        Enrollees are told if they take out a student loan they will have a 6 month grace period to start paying back the loan. They aren't told that they won't find a job six months after they graduate though.

        Maybe not a flat out lie, but lying by omission is being very deceptive, to say the least, and the colleges do it on purpose.


        Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

        Stop. Just stop. I took out $30k in student loans in 1987 to pay for my schooling. I was hardly living in poverty while paying them back. Know what puts these kids in poverty? Taking out loans, going to college for a year or two, and then listening to some "internet expert" on a forum and dropping out with loans to repay and no degree to show for it.
        Walter - Stop. Just stop. When did I say that these students quit without a degree? I was talking about college graduates, and you know that.

        Yes, many times being caught up in student loan debt DOES put a college grad in poverty, even if they are working, not just the college drop outs.

        Now something else, and point number 1. Another fact that was never mentioned, and that I didn't mention either, sorry, is that MOST people that have a college degree don't get benefitted by having a degree UNTIL they are already employeed, but colleges make you believe otherwise.

        If you are already employed, you can work your way up the company ladder easier if you have a colleges degree. I can't deny that. However, the college propaganda is that if you go to college, it will get you your first job, starting half way up or higher up the company ladder.

        Point number 2. If you don't already have a stable career, then often attending college can keep you unemployed even more so than just having a high school education.

        After you get a high school degree, you don't have any work experience, but you aren't so educated that empoyers looking to fill entry level positions will be afraid to higher you. If you DO have a college degree, then you still don't have any work experience, so you can't get a skilled job, but you are educated enough that entry level employers are scared you will find something else and quit, so you can't get a entry lever job either.

        I don't mean to bring this up, but you look fairly young, if the avatar you are using is really that of you. I probably would have thought just like you after graduating, had it not been for the fact that I also worked in the education industry in tuition assistance, personnel and student job placement. I have been around a while.

        You may also very well now a lot more about internet marketing then me, but I have worked for the college and education industry as well as being a consumer and student of the education industry, since I was 23, so I know a little about how this whole college scam works, so please.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061392].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
          Originally Posted by Walter Cyclid View Post

          Not only did Gates not attend college, he also says college is a scam. So it's not just me. What is it you know about college that Gates doesn't?
          Who cares what Gates says??


          I went to college, AND I also worked at the college I attended, so I found out first hand that the 98% employment rate they touted to enrollees was a flat out lie.
          Explain this:




          Enrollees are told if they take out a student loan they will have a 6 month grace period to start paying back the loan. They aren't told that they won't find a job six months after they graduate though.
          I was hire by IBM while I WAS STILL IN SCHOOL. However, did you ever hear of forbearance or deferment???



          When did I say that these students quit without a degree? I was talking about college graduates, and you know that.
          Where did you say that?



          MOST people that have a college degree don't get benefitted by having a degree UNTIL they are already employeed
          Please cite your source.



          If you are already employed, you can work your way up the company ladder easier if you have a colleges degree. I can't deny that.
          This alone is good enough reason to go to college and not drop out.


          However, the college propaganda is that if you go to college, it will get you your first job, starting half way up or higher up the company ladder.
          Again, cite your source.


          Point number 2. If you don't already have a stable career, then often attending college can keep you unemployed even more so than just having a high school education.
          Again, Source? My research shows otherwise:



          Do you disagree that college graduates, as a whole, earn more money than those without a degree?



          I don't mean to bring this up, but you look fairly young, if the avatar you are using is really that of you. I have been around a while, so maybe I'm dating myself. You may also very well now a lot more about internet marketing then me, but I have worked for the college and education industry as well as being a consumer and student of the education industry, since I was 23, so please.
          I'm 41 and yes, that's me. So, please...

          After everything you said, you still have not provided any empirical evidence published by anyone reputable that disputes the fact that college graduates (as a whole) earn far more than those with no college degree. Just lots of opinions with no published facts to support them.
          Signature
          Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
          CLICK HERE FOR INFO
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061492].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Dani78
            I just quit ... but you pick your
            path.
            Signature
            57 FREE Traffic Sources >> Download Here
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061539].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
            Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

            Who cares what Gates says??
            Not me, that's for sure. But it does mean that not having a college degree is going to keep you from attaining financial security. It also shows that I am not the only one who thinks that getting a college can ofter be more of a problem than a solution.

            Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

            I'm 41 and yes, that's me. So, please...
            Okay, I looked closer at the picture too. It's just that you're big, pleasant smile makes you look younger I guess.

            Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

            After everything you said, you still have not provided any empirical evidence published by anyone reputable that disputes the fact that college graduates (as a whole) earn far more than those with no college degree. Just lots of opinions with no published facts to support them.
            Well, a lot of what I found out was years ago, and it's not like I have photographic memory you know.

            The personal evidence I have is that I do know that the college I worked at, I was told inside the college that they had no where near a 98% job placement rate, but that is what was to be told to potential enrollees.

            Potential enrollees were also told that job placement assistance consisted of college job placement staff (of which there was none, really) getting in contact with various companies and matching college students up with positions those companies were seeking to fill.

            As far as the financial aid, student loans are what were to be pushed. Pell grants were never brought up by the college, but they could be obtained if the those seeking financial aid thought themselves to ask about it, but it was always the student load that was pushed.

            And don't even get me started on job placement assistance. Job placement assistance was one person telling graduating students to look in the newspaper for a job, when a student went to see about job placement assistance.

            As far as it being harder to get a job with a college degree, I have personal evidence of that as well, and this as a college grad, not a college employee. After I got my degree, I was either told that I wasn't qualified enough since I had never worked someplace else doing what I was educated to do, but the real kicker was when applying for entry level jobs, I was also told more than a few times that I was TOO qualified to do the job.

            I was like there is no such a thing. You need this done and I'm willing to do it for what you are offering. I was told in all honesty on a couple of interviews that they were afraid I would get something better and just quit. I'm afraid that was the real truth most of the time. Most companies just like to give you that 'over qualified' garbage.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ErinWalsh
    You are much more likely to be hired with a degree, even a 2 year degree. These days with No Child Left Behind and schools being unable to flunk students that just won't do their work companies don't want to hire you if all you have is a high school diploma. Especially when they have people with degrees applying for that same job. You learn problem solving skills in college you won't learn in High School. If you're concerned about not using the classes you are currently taking add a business management class as an elective, pay attention in English composition it will teach you how better to make your point and sound like you've got a clue, if you need a math/science class and it looks like physics is in your future take Astronomy. Some other good classes to take as electives are psychology and sociology. Especially if you want to go into any kind of marketing.

    If you have that platform to launch yourself off of and a degree to back you up you'll find job hunts, or even entrepreneurship, much easier.
    Signature

    Boost Software teamed up with Neverblue. They helped produce this new affiliate video.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061349].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Walter Cyclid
      Originally Posted by ErinWalsh View Post

      You are much more likely to be hired with a degree, even a 2 year degree.
      You are probably more likely to be promoted in some companies if you have a degree, but not really more likely to be hired if you are looking for a job and aren't already working.

      Originally Posted by ErinWalsh View Post

      These days with No Child Left Behind and schools being unable to flunk students that just won't do their work companies don't want to hire you if all you have is a high school diploma.
      Are you not living in the same economy most of the rest of us are? No sarcasm intended, but just curious.

      Companies don't want to hire ANYONE, no matter what degree they have or don't have, and thanks to Obamacare, they don't want any full time employees now either. It cost them too much in health insurance coverage for their full time employees now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamescanz
    Originally Posted by Joshua P View Post

    Good advice welcome..
    Finish what you started.

    If making money online is what you are getting into, do that while you go to college.

    Had I known about the awesome opportunity to make money online while I was in college...

    Probably would have never gone out on a Thur, Fri, Sat, or Sunday night

    (or Tue and Wed too)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061632].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    I was in a similar situation years ago and I decided to quit.

    BUT...

    I am not saying you should do the same.

    I believe it's not about "the best choice in life", it's about the best choice for you.

    I made my decision, but I was a different person, in a different situation, with different goals, skills, experience, etc... I would never tell you to do the same thing just because it worked for me.

    Unfortunately, I don't think anyone here can tell you exactly what to do. Life is tough and we have to make our own choices. You are the only person who can find the answer for that question.

    Good luck!
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karol Z
    A degree looks good on your resume and is the second most important thing next to job experience. In the current day and age, education is everything. No quality company will hire someone with only a high school diploma, therefore I recommend you finish some kind of program. Maybe try to transfer to a program that suits your better?

    EDIT: I'm not saying that you need collage to succeed, but I'm saying that collage statistically improves your chances of finding a job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blackli0n
    It really depends on what options you have out there OUTSIDE of college.

    You should leave college if you have a better option and clearer direction in life. Otherwise, being lazy and staying at home and waking up whenever you feel like is not going to do you any good.

    It also depends on what you don't like about college:
    - structure? - uhhh, ok you're gonna need that in life
    - education? - yeah...you don't have to get this from college, but you'll need it
    - discipline? - if you think going to college is hard, wait till you get a real job with a real boss who will fire you if you come to work late or do only 70% of your job instead of 100%
    - doing work you don't care about? - again...try finding a job where you only have to do things you enjoy
    - waking up early? - again...try getting a real job


    I think the most legit reasons for leaving college are:
    - it costs too much and you are unable to move to a cheaper college
    - you've found a paying job that gives you more knowledge and experience than being in college
    - the career you want to be in does not require or value a college degree
    - you are extremely self-motivated and know how to learn (through books, internet, friends, etc) on your own
    - you're lazy - if this is the case, you should quit ASAP because no professor or fellow students should spend energy on you when you don't even care to invest in yourself


    While I do feel college is in many ways overrated, it does come with many benefits:

    - opportunities to socialize and meet people in a non-competitive setting and genuinely social setting (it will be very hard to do this later on in life)
    - opportunities to get exposed to different kinds of people and their passions
    - learn how to work with other people, different backgrounds, and gender
    Signature
    www.thevanguardeffect.com - Make Money with Wordpress
    Passive income since 2007. Trying to consistently crack 5-figures/month. find what you love - dream big - work hard
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9061969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shrivasv
    consider it bitter pill and just get the degree-- it helps (my experience)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SoloSalinas
    I think from all the negative things said on both sides, you shouldn't listen to any of these guys. Follow your own path, just don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062762].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alice12345
    Stay in college and be a student. Sometime you think it is right to leave college, but you will not know what will you think in future.

    Just dont be regret what you do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9062794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    I give up.

    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karol Z
    People here are referring to Bill Gates as proof that you do not need a college degree to succeed(I'm not saying you do BUT). Bill Gates is an outlier, if you were to look at thousands of data you would realize that Bill Gates is a one in a million. Look at other million/billionaires, I can guarantee you there's more with college degrees than there is without.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064472].message }}
    • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064485].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RickCopy
        Originally Posted by Sweersz View Post

        I wonder what would happen to those "highschool drop outs / HS degree only's" numbers if we excluded criminals and other less desirables from the equation and focused on only people actively in the job market.

        my guess....probably on par with associate degrees.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RickCopy
    If you're paying tens of thousands of dollars a year for a degree in a field you're not going to work in then you should either A) drop out B) pick another major or C)be content that you're spending a ton of money for something you'll never get a return on and will likely put you in a worse financial situation that you would have ever been without college.

    college is great... if you need it as a "cost of entry" into the field you want to work in and actually plan on using that education or.... you don't mind spending a fortune on the "college experience"

    IMO... a huge chunk of people enrolled college will not use or benefit from their degrees in any fashion whatsoever.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9064521].message }}

Trending Topics