Automation Tool Pumps Out 3X More Hot Leads

23 replies
This tool has been used by realtors, carpet cleaners,
mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, marketing consultants
and in many more industries.

They added 3x more hot leads by adding 3 words to their
ads in newspapers, Yellow Pages, classified ads, flyers, ads in industry journals,
banner advertising and ppc.

2 users of this tool talk about their experience using it.
Nothing to buy there.

Enjoy!
Ewen

http://ilovemarketing.com/wp-content...Episode-39.pdf
#automation #hot #leads #pumps #tool
  • Profile picture of the author ronr
    Hi Ewan,

    I used to run classified ads in trade publications and do this. Then when the internet came I had them to to my website but no reason why this still wouldn't work today.

    Ron
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796170].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by ronr View Post

      Hi Ewan,

      I used to run classified ads in trade publications and do this. Then when the internet came I had them to to my website but no reason why this still wouldn't work today.

      Ron
      Thanks for confirming it worked Ron.

      It's like the "old" is "new" again.

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author racso316
    Oh yeah. That's huge, I can't wait to implement it myself.

    That's funny, I literally just finished Piranha Marketing a few hours ago. Big tool.

    Thanks for the share, hope more people get the message.

    Automate + educate + qualify = ELF
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796197].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by racso316 View Post

      Oh yeah. That's huge, I can't wait to implement it myself.

      That's funny, I literally just finished Piranha Marketing a few hours ago. Big tool.

      Thanks for the share, hope more people get the message.

      Automate + educate + qualify = ELF
      Glad you're getting hooked into it.

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheNightOwl
    Thanks for the share, Ewen.

    This was a good interview with some excellent tips. This has been on my To-Do List for a few weeks now; I'm glad I read this first, though; there are some great insights and I'll be making some tweaks accordingly.


    @rasco316... You're going to confuse people with that acronym, mate!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796296].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by TheNightOwl View Post

      Thanks for the share, Ewen.

      This was a good interview with some excellent tips. This has been on my To-Do List for a few weeks now; I'm glad I read this first, though; there are some great insights and I'll be making some tweaks accordingly.
      @rasco316... You're going to confuse people with that acronym, mate!
      Great timing!

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796733].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author racso316
      Originally Posted by TheNightOwl View Post

      Thanks for the share, Ewen.

      This was a good interview with some excellent tips. This has been on my To-Do List for a few weeks now; I'm glad I read this first, though; there are some great insights and I'll be making some tweaks accordingly.


      @rasco316... You're going to confuse people with that acronym, mate!

      Haha, ELF = Easy Lucrative Fun, the way your business should be because of your outstanding marketing.

      I highly recommend Piranha Marketing to any aspiring marketing consultant. It's full of golden ideas to implement and automate your business or your client's business, no fluff whatsoever. Joe Polish rocks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5797489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reactiontm
    No time to read this now, but if this is the same Dean Jackson that used to run with Terry Hunefeld in the real estate industry, I brainstormed a LOT with him a number of years ago... and he's very knowledgeable.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796517].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by reactiontm View Post

      No time to read this now, but if this is the same Dean Jackson that used to run with Terry Hunefeld in the real estate industry, I brainstormed a LOT with him a number of years ago... and he's very knowledgeable.
      Yeah I read recently that Terry was one of the pioneers in making the technology
      work for direct response lead capture.

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796754].message }}
  • That's an excellent share! Thanks very much. I've never heard of these guys before, but I will definitely delve deeper into this.
    Signature
    G+ LOCAL SETUP ___and____ Custom WordPress - Genesis Child Themes (see portfolio here)

    SCHEMA.ORG + GEOTAGGING + KML + PUBLISHERSHIP + so much more...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796577].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
      Originally Posted by Kung Fu Backlinks View Post

      That's an excellent share! Thanks very much. I've never heard of these guys before, but I will definitely delve deeper into this.
      Welcome to their world!

      Best,
      Ewen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796761].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
        If enough of you guys and gals are interested in going deeper on how to make it work
        that you never dreamt of, and make more money for yourselves and your clients,
        I can direct you to an audio interview.

        Once again, pure content, no pitch and no pre-selling from me.

        Leave a comment if you want it.

        Best,
        Ewen
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796877].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author reactiontm
          Originally Posted by ewenmack View Post

          Leave a comment if you want it.

          Best,
          Ewen
          Yes, please.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5799227].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ewenmack
            OK guys, here's the audio interview, showing you neat tricks
            on nurturing your customers/ clients by automation
            plus a snippet on the lifestyle of a rich and famous guy.

            Enjoy!
            Ewen

            P.S. There's a tell-a-friend form on the page.
            You don't have to use it to start hearing the recording.
            Have your speakers on because it starts automatically.

            FREE Audio Interview with Craig Garber & Jeff Troyer
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5799694].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author racso316
              Originally Posted by ewenmack View Post

              OK guys, here's the audio interview, showing you neat tricks
              on nurturing your customers/ clients by automation
              plus a snippet on the lifestyle of a rich and famous guy.

              Enjoy!
              Ewen

              P.S. There's a tell-a-friend form on the page.
              You don't have to use it to start hearing the recording.
              Have your speakers on because it starts automatically.

              FREE Audio Interview with Craig Garber & Jeff Troyer
              You know how good this second interview is Ewen?

              I listened to it twice, second time took notes. I know Craig, but haven't heard of Jeff. Golden ideas I tell ya. With the voice broadcasting, developing trust, etc. Thanks for the share.

              By the way, have you subscribed to his newsletter? I'm thinking of taking the free trial to check it out.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5809228].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author ronr
                The interview has some great information. In one part it talks about about voice broadcasting. Be aware that at least in the US the rules are more restrictive than they were when this was recorded. Now there are more rules that restrict how you can use to consumers to the point where it's hardly usuable anymore, even with your own customers. Fortunately there are far fewer restrictions to call businesses.

                Ron
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5811087].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author edem_sosu
          Yes pleeeease! Ewenmack
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5812212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author racso316
    Sure, bring it on Ewen!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5796951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eddie Spangler
    Always, looking for the good stuff.
    Signature
    Promise Big.
    Deliver Bigger.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5797150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Big Gee
    interested !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5797171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrisnotes
    Ewenmack, you have been very helpful. Great post as usual!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5803305].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John K Glenn
    Ewenmack , Great Post ! Thank you Very useful Information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5812881].message }}

Trending Topics