My 50k month, insane!

by swd123
43 replies
Just a quick update, recently posted a thread about a 20k website plus seo deal I was stoked about. Only gone and got a 25k deal to start as soon as that finished - I only quoted this amount on the basis of being able to get the 20k one, never thought it possible before. The usual work I get takes this to a $50k month for sales!
This is literally more than I made last year & It feels amazing, I'm only hoping to be able to try and get these kind of deals all the time.

Hoping this doesn't sound like i'm trying to brag as thats not the intention, I'm just telling you it can be done & everyone needs to keep laster-targeting and pushing. Take action.
#50k #insane #month
  • Profile picture of the author WillST
    Thats incredible! How did you justify the $20k and the $25k fees?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394133].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      We looked at the potential profit to be made and worked backwards from there - kind of go the client to sell themselves based on the value.

      Originally Posted by JSTEF View Post

      Thats incredible! How did you justify the $20k and the $25k fees?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wilco de Kreij
    Congrats man!! How much of that is profit? All if it?

    Keep it up!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394142].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      Will be outsourcing around 10% of the work (money wise i mean) and will spend probably 3 weeks on each project myself.

      I could outsource more but am going to be doing conversion optimisation and seo so want to make sure the sites are spot on.


      Originally Posted by Wilco de Kreij View Post

      Congrats man!! How much of that is profit? All if it?

      Keep it up!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RGwood
      To Wilco de Kreij. Brand new to this site, haven't figured out how Thank Anyone yet! If you could tell me how, I will thank you for that
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394573].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author D37
    Wow that's awesome! congrats! How many keywords are you trying to rank them for and how many google places spots are you looking at getting them in?
    Signature

    Thank you to everyone on WF for all the great information, help, support, and kindness you have all shared!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394255].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      These are both ecommerce websites rather than SEO

      Originally Posted by D37 View Post

      Wow that's awesome! congrats! How many keywords are you trying to rank them for and how many google places spots are you looking at getting them in?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394847].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kunle Olomofe
    Originally Posted by swd123 View Post

    Just a quick update, recently posted a thread about a 20k website plus seo deal I was stoked about. Only gone and got a 25k deal to start as soon as that finished
    This is literally more than I made last year & It feels amazing, I'm only hoping to be able to try and get these kind of deals all the time.
    Take action.
    S'what I like to hear... Congrats bruv!
    Signature
    Celebrity Marketing Formula - How To Quickly Become A Celebrated Authority In ANY Industry/Niche... Coming Soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394281].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author qu4rk
      SWD...Like I said in the other thread.

      You're a BOSS.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Beno27
    Well played! This is incredible, good way to generate income!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Don Collier
    That a good deal for you keep it up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author qu4rk
    SWD...Close one deal, Price goes up. Close another, it just went up again. LOL.

    Keep Rocking out Bro!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394757].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      I'm hoping this isn't just a short burst - will be amazing If I can keep on getting them - I'm going to put an awesome referral scheme in place and hopefully get some more of this size. I'm used to like 5k sites, 2 like this in a month makes me just think of the potential.

      Really shows this industry still has serious money to be had


      Originally Posted by qu4rk View Post

      SWD...Close one deal, Price goes up. Close another, it just went up again. LOL.

      Keep Rocking out Bro!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6394842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trent Brownrigg
    That is amazing! Well done! May I ask how you are going about finding these clients? (without giving away any of your super secrets of course)
    Signature

    You can find internet marketing strategies, SEO consulting, and tons of business advice at BAM!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395459].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mrcghill
      Originally Posted by Trent Brownrigg View Post

      That is amazing! Well done! May I ask how you are going about finding these clients? (without giving away any of your super secrets of course)
      I would like to know also! Where is the best place? Do these clients already have a website and eCommerce store? Or are you doing everything from scratch?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395922].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      Refferals my man - can't be beaten. Also getting in with a small business thats on the up can be really beneficial too.


      Originally Posted by Trent Brownrigg View Post

      That is amazing! Well done! May I ask how you are going about finding these clients? (without giving away any of your super secrets of course)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6398295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrcghill
    Congratulations swd123. Keep it up!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395917].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Thomas_Banks
    Nice job. I know what you are feeling. The transition from "There's no way I can charge that much" or "They'll never commit to that large of a contract" to hitting several right in a row. It makes your head spin.

    In fact, It was last year that I went from a handful of small month to month deals and one-off projects to three six figure annual contracts all within 4 months of each other. Now, I've come to the point that it feels pretty normal.

    Congratulations. Keep that momentum going. The more you land, the easier they are to get. You gain a new confidence each time and start to realize that there are many, many companies out there that are quite accustom to those types of price points for the services they outsource.

    I have a new project that is little more than a video training course that teaches small(ish) business owners how to make their advertising more effective. (picture an online campaign optimization process applied to print and direct mail)

    Online, I can charge probably in the $47 - $97 range. To offline business owners, I'm still testing price points, but $695 one time fee and $299 per month is starting to emerge as the sweet spot. Oh, and free advertising! Just an example of how you can continue with the momentum you have and expand into other areas.

    Speaking of free advertising, here's a tip for my offline brethren:
    Offer a free training (I do both webinars when possible and live workshops when necessary) through chambers of commerce and your state's extension office. Recently, we have also been in touch with the SBA and it looks positive. My advice is to offer really good training that is on one narrow topic, but very detailed and very actionable. your audience should be able to walk away from your presentation and be able to implement the following day. Obviously, your training should gently presell your product/service.

    Anyway, congratulations on your success and I wish you much more. Nice job.
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6395949].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elzafonv
      Originally Posted by swd123 View Post

      Just a quick update, recently posted a thread about a 20k website plus seo deal I was stoked about. Only gone and got a 25k deal to start as soon as that finished - I only quoted this amount on the basis of being able to get the 20k one, never thought it possible before. The usual work I get takes this to a $50k month for sales!
      This is literally more than I made last year & It feels amazing, I'm only hoping to be able to try and get these kind of deals all the time.

      Hoping this doesn't sound like i'm trying to brag as thats not the intention, I'm just telling you it can be done & everyone needs to keep laster-targeting and pushing. Take action.
      good job! that's great to hear. very inspiring.


      Originally Posted by Thomas_Banks View Post

      ...

      Speaking of free advertising, here's a tip for my offline brethren:
      Offer a free training (I do both webinars when possible and live workshops when necessary) through chambers of commerce and your state's extension office. Recently, we have also been in touch with the SBA and it looks positive. My advice is to offer really good training that is on one narrow topic, but very detailed and very actionable. your audience should be able to walk away from your presentation and be able to implement the following day. Obviously, your training should gently presell your product/service.
      good tip, thanks!
      Signature

      and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6396052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liindsay
    you beast!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6396876].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MonetizeScripts
    Good job! Congratulations man.

    I'm just telling you it can be done & everyone needs to keep laster-targeting and pushing. Take action.
    very inspiring, thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6397299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author benjaedging
    Congratz, wish I had a deals like that, my best one so far is 8k monthly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6397729].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      96k a year for one deal is pretty amazing too!

      Originally Posted by benjaedging View Post

      Congratz, wish I had a deals like that, my best one so far is 8k monthly
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6398289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daddykool
    This is getting a bit much, having to say well done, for 2 kool deals, in less than a week

    Time for a WSO with your game plan!

    Remember (again!) that your deals are only as good as your completed projects, mind you do not fall into "Oh crap still not got that done" routines, because you are too busy getting more BIG deals!
    Signature
    LAUNCHING VERY SOON > PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR A WSO THAT EVERY WARRIOR NEW & OLD CAN MAKE $$$ FROM! LIMITED PRE-LAUNCH SPACES - PM or email: JVSuperstars@gmx.com TO RESERVE A PLACE & LOCK IN A SUPER LOW LIFETIME PRICE! *** NEVER TO BE REPEATED PRICE ONLY AVAILABLE ON THE WARRIOR FORUM & OUR VERIFIED JV AFFILIATE PROVIDERS! ***
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6397753].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      I don't feel like I am qualified to make a wso - I would only do this if I thought i could give real value & in no way am I there yet.

      I'm pretty good at time planning to make sure a catastrophe doesn't happen

      Originally Posted by daddykool View Post

      This is getting a bit much, having to say well done, for 2 kool deals, in less than a week

      Time for a WSO with your game plan!

      Remember (again!) that your deals are only as good as your completed projects, mind you do not fall into "Oh crap still not got that done" routines, because you are too busy getting more BIG deals!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6398286].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rojak Moon
    Wow, good lick there swd123 ! You doing all in house or are you and outsorcepreneur? ;-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6403208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LoraLane
    Wow! this is amazing and very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6403288].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      Originally Posted by Rojak Moon View Post

      Wow, good lick there swd123 ! You doing all in house or are you and outsorcepreneur? ;-)
      A mixture as aforementioned

      Originally Posted by AdPulse Wiz View Post

      wow nice you must be proud of yourself
      Thank you! Really really pleased with how its worked out - hoping it continues!

      Originally Posted by LoraLane View Post

      Wow! this is amazing and very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6410517].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Lamar Smith
        You're not bragging, you are just happy with the success that is happening at the moment. I know it feels good, remember never to stop and continue to work hard and greater success will come.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6410745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author glooft
    Go treat yourself to an awesome dinner. Congrats!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6410797].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kulle
    Well done man! Keep it up
    Signature

    Massage directory

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6410814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaper7
    When you first get into this business, making that kind of money seems impossible but as soon as the light bulb lights and you begin to make money, you find ways to increase through duplication and advance tactics. Well done!
    Signature
    Think Tank >>> Devise Wealth Mastermind <<<

    * FREE e-Book *5 Principles for Becoming Wealthy



    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6410864].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author simonfunhouse
      mmm that is great keep up the good work !

      Simon
      Signature
      https://simoncolhoun.com/udemy-courses/
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6414190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ksimedia
    Congratulations, and thanks for the inspiration for all of us! It just goes to prove, there is still big money to be made in the offline world, and that there are companies out there that are willing to pay this kind of money to the right individual! Keep up the good work!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6414666].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6414902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sintzu
    Inspiring! Great progress, congrats!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6415786].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author swd123
      Massive thanks for the support to you all! Now go and beat me on my current record month


      Originally Posted by mrcghill View Post

      Congratulations swd123. Keep it up!!!!
      Originally Posted by liindsay View Post

      you beast!
      Originally Posted by bephuyhoang View Post

      you're a boss conratulatio
      Originally Posted by AdPulse Wiz View Post

      wow nice you must be proud of yourself
      Originally Posted by LoraLane View Post

      Wow! this is amazing and very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
      Originally Posted by Larmore Smith View Post

      You're not bragging, you are just happy with the success that is happening at the moment. I know it feels good, remember never to stop and continue to work hard and greater success will come.
      Originally Posted by glooft View Post

      Go treat yourself to an awesome dinner. Congrats!
      Originally Posted by Kulle View Post

      Well done man! Keep it up
      Originally Posted by kaper7 View Post

      When you first get into this business, making that kind of money seems impossible but as soon as the light bulb lights and you begin to make money, you find ways to increase through duplication and advance tactics. Well done!
      Originally Posted by Preeti View Post

      Awesome post, love success stories! Congrats to you!
      Originally Posted by simonfunhouse View Post

      mmm that is great keep up the good work !

      Simon
      Originally Posted by NXmarketeer View Post

      thats awesome OP congrats!
      Originally Posted by ksimedia View Post

      Congratulations, and thanks for the inspiration for all of us! It just goes to prove, there is still big money to be made in the offline world, and that there are companies out there that are willing to pay this kind of money to the right individual! Keep up the good work!
      Originally Posted by sintzu View Post

      Inspiring! Great progress, congrats!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6416205].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ry6782010
        Congrats bro!, that's ****ing awesome.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6418190].message }}
  • Wow! I find it really inspirational to see that the 'impossible' can become possible, as long as one is consistently moving forward in this business...

    Thank you so much for posting this. High fives all round!
    Signature
    The-English-Webmistress is really Andrea, who went backpacking the world, accidentally landed in Panama, Central America, and never left. (Beaches! Mountains! Hot latin music! Piña Coladas!) She doesn't miss the London commute AT ALL...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6424364].message }}

Trending Topics