Worth of well written seo optimized content

5 replies
  • SEO
  • |
We have already know that "content is king". I also agree with this quote. But do you have any idea which type of content is king? A website means lots of contents with lots of variations.

If we want to make a successful blog, then at first we need original and unique content.I have already told content is king. Here is the proof. Content means articles that's we use in our website.

If you want to make a powerful online business, then you need power in your content.

When you write a post for a website or blog, at first choose main keyword for your post. This is the keyword which you will use in your post several times. And then choose an ideal keyword density for your post.

There is lots of mixed opinion for keyword density. In my opinion 1-2% keyword density is best. Now we need to use keyword variations in our post.

Suppose we are writing a post on the social bookmarking sites list. Then the social bookmarking sites list is our main keyword. Also, we need to choose more 2-3 keyword variation of our past. Like this free social bookmarking sites list, social sites list etc.

Every time I have seen posts that have well written with main keyword and variations ranked well in search engine. Also,they convert well in search engine.

Every time we need to remember that don't make a post long with irreverent things. It does not look so good. There is no possibility to get ranked high. If you follow these tips, then your post will get next level in SEO.
#content #optimized #seo #worth #written
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Having done SEO work for over 12 years now, I'm going to disagree with pretty much everything you said.

    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    [FONT=Georgia]We have already know that "content is king".
    Content is not king. That is a big myth.

    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    If we want to make a successful blog, then at first we need original and unique content.I have already told content is king. Here is the proof. Content means articles that's we use in our website.
    Content does not mean just articles. You can have great content with very little text. It could be a video, images, or something interactive like a calculator.

    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    And then choose an ideal keyword density for your post.[

    There is lots of mixed opinion for keyword density. In my opinion 1-2% keyword density is best. Now we need to use keyword variations in our post.
    There is no need to pay attention to keyword density.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9895112].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ezeonlinebiz
      I certainly agree with you Mike. You see, content is not just about articles. It could be of different flavours. Great content could be in the form of;

      Articles
      Videos
      Slideshows
      Infographics
      Facebook Posts
      many more..

      Great content with effective market outreach is the king nowadays and not just content.

      In Great content. keyword density is nothing. In fact, if you concentrate on keyword density then you won't write great, attention grabbing content.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9895348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nicole Sakoman
    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    We have already know that "content is king". I also agree with this quote. But do you have any idea which type of content is king? A website means lots of contents with lots of variations.

    If we want to make a successful blog, then at first we need original and unique content.I have already told content is king. Here is the proof. Content means articles that's we use in our website.

    If you want to make a powerful online business, then you need power in your content.

    When you write a post for a website or blog, at first choose main keyword for your post. This is the keyword which you will use in your post several times. And then choose an ideal keyword density for your post.

    There is lots of mixed opinion for keyword density. In my opinion 1-2% keyword density is best. Now we need to use keyword variations in our post.

    Suppose we are writing a post on the social bookmarking sites list. Then the social bookmarking sites list is our main keyword. Also, we need to choose more 2-3 keyword variation of our past. Like this free social bookmarking sites list, social sites list etc.

    Every time I have seen posts that have well written with main keyword and variations ranked well in search engine. Also,they convert well in search engine.

    Every time we need to remember that don't make a post long with irreverent things. It does not look so good. There is no possibility to get ranked high. If you follow these tips, then your post will get next level in SEO.
    If you want your content to be a king put there between 1,500 and 2,000 well researched content (keyword researched also) that's interlinked with your other pages properly, has an outbund link to some popular site, 2 optimized pictures(title, alt) and related video... that's what google likes a lot!

    Well researched articles... but really well researched are around $5 - $7.5 per 100 words

    Nicole (:
    Signature

    site will be soon live...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9895390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    We have already know that "content is king". I also agree with this quote. But do you have any idea which type of content is king? A website means lots of contents with lots of variations.
    Really? Content is king but you have no idea what content is king. Makes sense.






    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    If we want to make a successful blog, then at first we need original and unique content.I have already told content is king. Here is the proof. Content means articles that’s we use in our website.
    Tell dafont.com they need original content. They'll laugh...






    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    If you want to make a powerful online business, then you need power in your content.
    Tell that to a local service business, HVAC, landscaping, locksmith, etc... really powerful content [yawn].






    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    When you write a post for a website or blog, at first choose main keyword for your post. This is the keyword which you will use in your post several times. And then choose an ideal keyword density for your post.

    There is lots of mixed opinion for keyword density. In my opinion 1-2% keyword density is best. Now we need to use keyword variations in our post.
    Keyword density is an IM sales pitch that has nothing to do with ranking pages.






    Originally Posted by taposh123 View Post

    Every time I have seen posts that have well written with main keyword and variations ranked well in search engine. Also,they convert well in search engine.

    Every time we need to remember that don’t make a post long with irreverent things. It does not look so good. There is no possibility to get ranked high. If you follow these tips, then your post will get next level in SEO.
    Next level SEO?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9895570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Blaine Smitley
    Worth of well written seo optimized content?

    Over all value... About 10-15% of the whole is just a guess on my part.

    That, coupled with proper onsite SEO (another 15%) will make a nice start.

    Now get the other 70% - 75% of what it takes to rank thrown in there with those 2 and you've got something of value.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9896502].message }}

Trending Topics