The Best Way to Find Guest Post Page

15 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi There.

I am looking for some guest posting.

How do you find the sites for guest posts?
I am doing all that manually as want the page with links to be somehow related to content of my page however it takes ages and takes so much time.

Do you actually pay for guest posts ?
#find #guest #page #post
  • Profile picture of the author irawr
    Banned
    Originally Posted by maddog19 View Post

    Hi There.

    I am looking for some guest posting.

    How do you find the sites for guest posts?
    I am doing all that manually as want the page with links to be somehow related to content of my page however it takes ages and takes so much time.

    Do you actually pay for guest posts ?
    Giving or receiving guest posts?

    Do I pay for guest posts, that really depends.

    Why are you expecting things to not take time? If you are talking about getting guest posts to build links to your site, that's easy, if you think it's suppose to easier or faster then that, well, it's not.

    Good links require effort.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673179].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zoeyamey
    It's really hard to find sites to guest post. It takes a lot of effort and patience. I am also doing it manually. It takes time. Just be patient.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10673456].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tmill
    Get creative with how you search for sites and then email all of them. Know the value of a guest post from their site and negotiate with them. Find ways to make this process quicker.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10678241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allenkevin7
    yes ofcourse, there are many rules and regulations to make a post high authority website. If you want to make a post for business purpose, you must have to pay.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10680964].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author irawr
      Banned
      Originally Posted by allenkevin7 View Post

      yes ofcourse, there are many rules and regulations to make a post high authority website. If you want to make a post for business purpose, you must have to pay.
      Regulations for a guest post? WTF are you talking about?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10681407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shubo
    I Add some keyword for finding guest posting related blog or website

    Keyword + “add a site”/”submit site”/”suggest site”/”post site”/”recommend site”
    Keyword + “add URL”/”submit URL”/”suggest URL”/”post URL”/”recommend URL”
    Keyword + “add listing”/”submit listing”/”suggest listing”/”post listing”/”recommend listing”

    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend article
    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend video
    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend podcast
    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend whitepaper
    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend webinars
    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend event
    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list job
    Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list contest
    Keyword + add/submit/post/list coupons

    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend article
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend video
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend podcast
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend whitepaper
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend webinars
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend event
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list job
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list contest
    Keyword + intitle:add/submit/post/list coupons
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10681774].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MrMintyBluez
      Originally Posted by shubo View Post

      I Add some keyword for finding guest posting related blog or website

      Keyword + "add a site"/"submit site"/"suggest site"/"post site"/"recommend site"
      Keyword + "add URL"/"submit URL"/"suggest URL"/"post URL"/"recommend URL"
      Keyword + "add listing"/"submit listing"/"suggest listing"/"post listing"/"recommend listing"

      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend article
      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend video
      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend podcast
      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend whitepaper
      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend webinars
      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend event
      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list job
      Keyword + add/submit/suggest/post/list contest
      Keyword + add/submit/post/list coupons

      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend article
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend video
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend podcast
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend whitepaper
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend webinars
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list/recommend event
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list job
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/suggest/post/list contest
      Keyword + intitle:add/submit/post/list coupons

      This is an Excellent answer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10683147].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rahulDa
        Originally Posted by MrMintyBluez View Post

        This is an Excellent answer.
        hm Really this is nice article

        I am also share some strings which will helpful.
        Keyword + intext:"this is a sponsored post"
        Keyword + intext:"this was a sponsored post"
        Keyword + intext:"this is a paid post"
        Keyword + intext:"this was a paid post"
        Keyword + intext:"this is a Sponsored review"
        Keyword + intext:"this was a Sponsored review"
        Keyword + intext:"this is a paid review"
        Keyword + intext:"this was a paid review"


        #1 Find industry resources #14 Find Higher Education institutions
        #2 Find sites where you can list your website #15 Find Library Sites
        #3 Find non-profit organizations which accepts donations #16 Find Research Council Sites
        #4 Find websites to promote your tools,badges, widgets & infographics for Link Building #17 Find government institutions
        #5 Find blogs which review products #18 Google Search Operators
        #6 Find websites which review products #19 Google Advanced Search
        #7 Find Industry Specific Q & A #20 Google Search Operators for Images
        #8 Find blogs which accept sponsored/paid reviews #21 Google Search Operators for Google Blog Search
        #9 Find Industry Specific Social Profiles #22 Bing Search Operators
        #10 Find Industry Specific Events #23 Find guest post opportunities
        #11 Find Google Public User Profiles #24 Find Link Reclamation Opportunities
        #12 Find Chamber of Commerce Site #25 Find niche blogs
        #13 Find primary and secondary education institutions #26 Find Interview Opportunities
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10683322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makemoneyinlife
    Hello, it takes time to find blogs and pages that are good. But sometimes posting on forums like this one can help you a lot.
    Please check out my profile, I can help you with guest posting, have few high quality blogs.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10688043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 3wCorner
    It's best to find blog manually and gave comments to them. There are a lot of blogs for your niche, so find it. You can't taste the fruit of your labor if you are not hardworking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10690315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    always go to the top blogs, or video blogs.

    Otherwise you are waisting your time.

    We had a post go viral on a blog and paid $15 to the blog owner.

    That is cheap, but sometimes if they say NO, offer to pay them to upload your post and show your post, that works wonders sometimes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10690410].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkAse
    Here's 2 other methods:

    First, accept guest posts on your own site (I do).

    Second, when you either accept a guest post, or are asked to have one written, or find a site that accepts them....have a look at all the past writers and their sites. Dump their links through ahrefs or similar and you'll have a pretty good target list in a rather short amount of time.
    Signature

    My current project, the Uncorked Ventures Wine Club. More coming soon, here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10690969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gifted Jay
    It's not always that easy to have good guest post to your website. You can as well be a guest post to other sites which they will in return be in partnership with you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10692250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saurabhthakur12
    Guest posting is the best way to drive the traffic & branding of your business. For finding the guest post sites you can search below mentioned phrases.

    Keyword “submit a guest post”
    Keyword “guest post”
    Keyword “contributing writer"
    Keyword “guest post by”
    Keyword “accepting guest posts”
    Keyword “guest post guidelines”
    Keyword “write for us”
    Keyword “guest article”

    (Keyword - That you Target)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10692274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maddog19
    Thank for your comments and advises. You have been very helpful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10693165].message }}

Trending Topics