How Many Links per Day?

by jsg
21 replies
  • SEO
  • |
How many links should you do per day for a new domain and an aged domain so it looks natural to Google?

Thanks for your assistance,

Jeff
#day #links
  • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
    However many you want.

    If you're doing it naturally anyway, why does it matter? Get as many as you want, just don't ping them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185342].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johnyeo90
      Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

      However many you want.

      If you're doing it naturally anyway, why does it matter? Get as many as you want, just don't ping them.
      Why we cant ping them?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185974].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newsindia
    Hi,

    most of them 4-5 link per day is best of link process.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185393].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
    I disagree. So if I have a new site, and I put it in my sig here, and make 20 posts that day, I risk being "banned" or penalized? I doubt it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185402].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jacked
    If your doing them naturally...Make as many as you can.
    Signature

    BEST LINKS AT THE BEST PRICE GUARANTEED

    HIGHLY REVIEWED - BEST PRICES - AMAZING SERVICE
    Comments, Profiles, Pyramids, Bookmarks, Article Submissions, Web 2.0 Creation, & Much MORE
    WF THREAD
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author db8
    I think the key to building backlinks without being penalized is consistency. If you only create a couple of backlinks everyday and then suddenly create a few hundred in a day, you will look suspicious and may be penalized. However if you consistently create hundreds of backlinks everyday then you shouldn't have a problem as that is your "normal" rate.
    Signature
    Facebook Lead Generation :: Generate email marketing leads with a single FB Login button. Update your Aweber and MailChimp subscriber lists in real-time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185507].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Neil K
      Originally Posted by db8 View Post

      I think the key to building backlinks without being penalized is consistency. If you only create a couple of backlinks everyday and then suddenly create a few hundred in a day, you will look suspicious and may be penalized. However if you consistently create hundreds of backlinks everyday then you shouldn't have a problem as that is your "normal" rate.
      How can you be so sure? What if you do something crazy and suddenly become an internet rage? That's a sudden surge in number of back links- How would Google account for that? I'm sure Google understands the viral nature of the internet and accounts for that in their algo too.
      Signature
      Content Writing India - Quality Content at Affordable Rates | Content Writing Services - Articles from $6 onwards
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warteg
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185624].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patmiller27
      Originally Posted by warteg View Post

      As much as you can, I must say. More the backlinks, more will be the PageRank.
      i think it is such a good idea because more backlinks improve your page ranking
      Signature
      Start Sociotizing On Sociota.Net
      Social Media Monitoring, Management & Marketing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185947].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ViperChill
    Don't put a limit on it daily, but definitely monthly.

    The reason you can't put a limit on it daily is because search engines are going to find all of the links on different days anyway, and not necessarily the day they went live. Links are never going to hurt your rankings, but too many can get you sandboxed, which really slows down your progress.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jsg
      Thank you for all your answers.

      Originally Posted by ViperChill View Post

      Don't put a limit on it daily, but definitely monthly.

      The reason you can't put a limit on it daily is because search engines are going to find all of the links on different days anyway, and not necessarily the day they went live. Links are never going to hurt your rankings, but too many can get you sandboxed, which really slows down your progress.
      How many links would you suggest per month?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gdwebs
    I always try and get 5-10 a day out there, but focus a lot of my efforts on article marketing, so do not really rely on SEO.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3185908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danlew
    Its not really the amount of links, its rather the consistency of links!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3186003].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jhonsean
      Originally Posted by danlew View Post

      Its not really the amount of links, its rather the consistency of links!
      Agreed. Its the quality of the links not the quantity and as long as the content is strong your site will be benefited.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3204148].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author The Blueprinter
        Google will always know if the backlinking is natural. Let's say you buy a spinn article program and write one article and then spinn it to 500 article directories. This wouldn't look "normal" to google if your site is new and you will not get a high rank in google.

        Try to write articles, post comment on blog, use twitter and facebook, social bookmarking etc.
        Signature

        Are you not making any money with adsense yet? This is the answer my friend: Adsense 100k Blueprint

        Do you have poor traffic to your websites? With Rapid Cash Traffic you can explode it!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3204185].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bgmacaw
        As I always say, if you're competing in the same niche as me, I recommend no more than one link a month.

        Don't worry about the number of links you get, consistency and other such feel good nonsense. You'll drive yourself nuts for nothing. Instead, worry about quality of the links you get yourself to promote your site(s) and creating content that others will link to naturally.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3204273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aisha123
    Thanks danlew.............
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3186084].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fabiobr
      concert info, thanks for sharing the information ...
      Signature
      otimização de sites | link patrocinado | e-mail marketing | Social Media
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3203974].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SamirSM
        I've done up to 20 links a day without any hiccups.

        But if your site is totally new, start off with 5 links a day and raise that by 5 each week.

        That way by the end of a month or two you will have hundreds!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3204114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MeelisM
    You should probably just order a backlinking service. Good ones work wonders for you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3204542].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joesmith1608
    10 to 20 links per day is a normal spped to create links for a site.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3204662].message }}

Trending Topics