as if most internet marketers here on this forum have the same problems. Either they don't know where to start or they
don't have any plans or thought out directions for their current projects. This biggest problem is they don't follow through with the plans they do have. Most people keep asking the same questions, how do I find a niche? How do I get traffic to my site? How do I make money online?
I realeased a warrior special offer earlier this month and through doing that I met another warrior that I decided to JV with. After multiple PMs and skype conversations we realized that we both recognized the same problems and we both enjoy a good challenge. So we decided to start a challenge of our own that people could follow along so we could show all the people out there stuggling that it's completely possible to achieve your online goals by making them crystal clear, working hard and most importantly following through.
The most common mistake many people make is they set a goal, they start, but somewhere along the line they either give up or stop. Once they don't see the money flowing after a month they feel as if their work has been all a waste of time. We want to show people that if you stick to a game plan and just put the work in, the results will follow and so will the money.
In addition to that we hope to learn a lot for ourselves along the way and build a nice passive income in the process.
Here is the experiment:
- To create 100 Sites in 100 Different Niches and rank all of them on page #1 of Google.
- That's 1 site every 3-4 days, basically 2 sites a week.
- We already have several niches picked out to get started and we will be identifying more as we go.
- We will be using a variety of monetization methods including amazon, clickbank, cpa offers and adsense.
- We will be using wordpress to create all of the sites.
- For SEO we will be using a variety of methods including, article marketing, social bookmarking, web 2.0's, blog commenting, forum posting, and contextual homepage links.
- We are going to run a variety of tests and experiments as we go so there will be plenty to learn from this challenge.
- In addition to updating this thread regularly we will also be blogging about our experience every Wednesday and Friday so you can read our updates and see our current progress. We won't be revealing our actual niches in an effort not to saturate them but we will update the site with things like work done, search engine rankings, lessons learned and YTD Profit as we go.
Feel free to ask any questions or leave your comments on this thread... We will reply to everybody and hopefully this will be beneficial to everybody who reads it.