Backlinks using your articles

27 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi, I have a question - let's say you write a good, quality article (blogpost) on your site. You, of course, make another version of it and place it on ezinearticles, perhaps goarticles, squidoo etc. The question is, is it worth it to place it on tens of different article sites? I mean, are the backlinks valuable? Or should you just post a couplecopies of the changed article on the main article sites and don't over do it?

Thanks alot for the answer, hopefully I've expressed the question clearly enough.
#articles #backlinks
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Gediminas View Post

    You, of course, make another version of it and place it on ezinearticles, perhaps goarticles, squidoo etc.
    I don't, personally.

    I submit the exact same copy of it that's on my site to EZA, GoArticles, ArticlesBase, and so on (not Squidoo - but that's a whole different matter: Squidoo isn't an article directory). With the addition of the resource-box, of course - one obviously doesn't need that on one's own site because the readers are already there.

    The quality of backlink one gets isn't improved in any way by re-writing the article.

    Originally Posted by Gediminas View Post

    The question is, is it worth it to place it on tens of different article sites? I mean, are the backlinks valuable?
    They're backlinks, and in a sense it's better to have them than not to have them.

    But they're very, very poor-quality backlinks (unless you find an article directory specific to your niche), because they're all non-context-relevant, PR-0 backlinks, which in backlink terms are close to being the lowest of the low.

    I used to do mass submissions, when I first started, then I cut down to about 20 directories, then to 7 or 8 and now I submit only to 2 or sometimes 3. Those extra article directory backlinks aren't worth having, for me. In anything approaching a competitive niche, you'll need a six-figure number of them (yes, really) for it to help your off-page SEO much, and all the more so after the lastest Google algorithm change.

    Almost all the professional article marketers here will tell you that backlinks are not really part of the reason they're submitting their work to article directories.

    Sites like Squidoo and HubPages are a whole different matter. These backlinks are typically much more worthwhile than article directory backlinks, but they're not article directories and one's reasons for using them aren't at all the same as one's reasons for using directories. Some of those "Web 2.0 sites" require unique content; others don't. Some will vary whether or not you're allowed self-serving backlinks, and their quality, according to whether or not the content's unique. It's essential always to read the terms of service when you're posting anything on a site which you don't yourself own.

    Originally Posted by Gediminas View Post

    Or should you just post a couplecopies of the changed article on the main article sites and don't over do it?
    It depends exactly what you mean by "article sites". On almost all the article directories, there's no need to change the article (other than by adding a resource-box, of course, as observed above) and no benefit to doing so.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619116].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Slipkus
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      I don't, personally.

      I submit the exact same copy of it that's on my site to EZA, GoArticles, ArticlesBase, and so on (not Squidoo - but that's a whole different matter: Squidoo isn't an article directory). With the addition of the resource-box, of course - one obviously doesn't need that on one's own site because the readers are already there.

      The quality of backlink one gets isn't improved in any way by re-writing the article.



      They're backlinks, and in a sense it's better to have them than not to have them.

      But they're very, very poor-quality backlinks (unless you find an article directory specific to your niche), because they're all non-context-relevant, PR-0 backlinks, which in backlink terms are close to being the lowest of the low.

      I used to do mass submissions, when I first started, then I cut down to about 20 directories, then to 7 or 8 and now I submit only to 2 or sometimes 3. Those extra article directory backlinks aren't worth having, for me. In anything approaching a competitive niche, you'll need a six-figure number of them (yes, really) for it to help your off-page SEO much, and all the more so after the lastest Google algorithm change.

      Almost all the professional article marketers here will tell you that backlinks are not really part of the reason they're submitting their work to article directories.

      Sites like Squidoo and HubPages are a whole different matter. These backlinks are typically much more worthwhile than article directory backlinks, but they're not article directories and one's reasons for using them aren't at all the same as one's reasons for using directories. Some of those "Web 2.0 sites" require unique content; others don't. Some will vary whether or not you're allowed self-serving backlinks, and their quality, according to whether or not the content's unique. It's essential always to read the terms of service when you're posting anything on a site which you don't yourself own.



      It depends exactly what you mean by "article sites". On almost all the article directories, there's no need to change the article (other than by adding a resource-box, of course, as observed above) and no benefit to doing so.
      So, basically, the best method for building backlinks is still blog comments and through forums?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619217].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Velant
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post


      The quality of backlink one gets isn't improved in any way by re-writing the article.

      It depends exactly what you mean by "article sites". On almost all the article directories, there's no need to change the article (other than by adding a resource-box, of course, as observed above) and no benefit to doing so.
      I disagree with that. When you publish exactly the same articles on many article directories, majority of those pages with you article will go into Google supplimentary index, and therefore link juice from them is nullified. That's exactly the reason, dear Alexa Smith, why you think "Those extra article directory backlinks aren't worth having".

      So, what's the solution? REWRITE EVERY COPY of the article that you submit to article directories. Make it AT LEAST 70-80% unique and HUMANLY READABLE. Submit it to hundreds of directories (automate it of course, it's cheap!) This way not only your will get much stronger effect on your SERPS, you will also get direct traffic from people reading your articles (provided they are infomative and useful, of course!), and even a few visitors from 700+ directories will give you several thousand visits to your website, not bad, huh? )

      For then on it all depends how good is the product or service that you are offering on your website. If it's great - you will make money!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619242].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Gediminas View Post

        So, basically, the best method for building backlinks is still blog comments and through forums?
        My own "best way" is from the syndication of articles to high-quality sites in the niche. That's how I make a living. (Of course, that wouldn't work at all, if Velant were correct in what he's saying).

        But blog commenting and through forums (commenting/participating in context-relevant forums, not "forum profiles"!) are typically far better backlinks than article directory backlinks.

        Originally Posted by Velant View Post

        majority of those pages with you article will go into Google supplimentary index, and therefore link juice from them is nullified.
        It just isn't. This is completely wrong - sorry. A backlink in the supplemental index has never carried any less link-juice than a backlink from the same page in the main index.

        You're misinformed here, Velant. This is a popular urban myth of internet marketing. If it were true, a whole group of successful pro-article marketers here wouldn't be making a living at all.

        But don't take my word for it: Velant, it will help you greatly to read really carefully all the incidental chat in this important thread in which rather a large number of professional, successful, expert article marketers explain in detail the "syndication" concept of articles, and the reasons for your quite widely-believed assertions above actually being entirely mistaken.

        I'd be happy (from the "competition reduction" perspective, you understand) if you could somehow convince all the experienced, successful, professional article marketers currently syndicating all their articles so widely that there's any truth in that, and that they should use up their time "re-writing" their articles ... but I don't think you have any realistic chance of it, because they all know better, unfortunately.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619295].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author AnniePot
          Every time I see a new thread on this subject, I wonder why.....?

          It seems the same question is being asked day after day, after day. Don't people read the blog's previous content? Do people maybe log on just once in a blue moon and think it's time to trot out the same 'ole, same 'ole yet again?

          Without a doubt, the true article writing experts among us are quite literally beating their heads against a brick wall, because I think it's a safe bet that tomorrow someone will be saying exactly the same things about article writing and distribution yet again

          Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

          My own "best way" is from the syndication of articles to high-quality sites in the niche. That's how I make a living. (Of course, that wouldn't work at all, if Velant were correct in what he's saying).

          But blog commenting and through forums (commenting, not profiles!) are typically far better backlinks than article directory backlinks.



          It just isn't. This is completely wrong - sorry. A backlink in the supplemental index has never carried any less link-juice than a backlink from the same page in the main index.

          You're misinformed here, Velant. This is a popular urban myth of internet marketing.

          But don't take my word for it: Velant, it will help you greatly to read really carefully all the incidental chat in this important thread in which rather a large number of professional, successful, expert article marketers explain in detail the "syndication" concept of articles, and the reasons for your quite widely-believed assertions above actually being entirely mistaken.

          I'd be happy (from the "competition reduction" perspective, you understand) if you could somehow convince all the experienced, successful, professional article marketers currently syndicating all their articles so widely that there's any truth in that, and that they should use up their time "re-writing" their articles ... but I don't think you have any realistic chance of it, because they all know better, unfortunately.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619389].message }}
      • Originally Posted by Velant View Post

        I disagree with that. When you publish exactly the same articles on many article directories, majority of those pages with you article will go into Google supplimentary index, and therefore link juice from them is nullified. That's exactly the reason, dear Alexa Smith, why you think "Those extra article directory backlinks aren't worth having".

        So, what's the solution? REWRITE EVERY COPY of the article that you submit to article directories. Make it AT LEAST 70-80% unique and HUMANLY READABLE. Submit it to hundreds of directories (automate it of course, it's cheap!) This way not only your will get much stronger effect on your SERPS, you will also get direct traffic from people reading your articles (provided they are infomative and useful, of course!), and even a few visitors from 700+ directories will give you several thousand visits to your website, not bad, huh? )

        For then on it all depends how good is the product or service that you are offering on your website. If it's great - you will make money!
        Their not completely nullified. the reason they go to the supplementary search (as Cutts says) is because they don't want the same copies ranking, so they use the one they think is most relevant or the original.

        In most cases, whether you spin or you don't, a lot of the backlinks don't stick, or at least, they don't show up in Google nor Yahoo, doesn't mean they didn't work, and it's the same whether you spin or don't.

        -edit

        Meh, beaten to it xD
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619340].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ehsan_am
        Originally Posted by Velant View Post

        I disagree with that. When you publish exactly the same articles on many article directories, majority of those pages with you article will go into Google supplimentary index, and therefore link juice from them is nullified. That's exactly the reason, dear Alexa Smith, why you think "Those extra article directory backlinks aren't worth having".

        So, what's the solution? REWRITE EVERY COPY of the article that you submit to article directories. Make it AT LEAST 70-80% unique and HUMANLY READABLE. Submit it to hundreds of directories (automate it of course, it's cheap!) This way not only your will get much stronger effect on your SERPS, you will also get direct traffic from people reading your articles (provided they are infomative and useful, of course!), and even a few visitors from 700+ directories will give you several thousand visits to your website, not bad, huh? )

        For then on it all depends how good is the product or service that you are offering on your website. If it's great - you will make money!
        As stated already by Alexa and Jason, this is not true. And you can easily see that by following the tendency of the market. If this was true a software like AMR wouldn't have thousands of clients using it every day while its main functionality is article syndication. I don't even need to mention other softwares or blog networks which are made for article article syndication and have very large customer bases who by the way wouldn't be customers if they didn't get results.

        I personally rank for most of my keywords from article syndication alone and guess what? 70% of my indexed articles are in the supplemental index.

        By the way you are completly forgetting why there is a supplemental index. An article shown in the supplemental index for a certain keyword might not be in the supplemental index for another keyword.

        The famous supplemental index is not a certain part of Google's database as a magical place like Narnia. It is just a way for Google (some sort of concept or expression) to show the most relevant results for a certain keyword.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619605].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
        Originally Posted by Velant View Post

        I disagree with that. When you publish exactly the same articles on many article directories, majority of those pages with you article will go into Google supplimentary index, and therefore link juice from them is nullified. That's exactly the reason, dear Alexa Smith, why you think "Those extra article directory backlinks aren't worth having".

        So, what's the solution? REWRITE EVERY COPY of the article that you submit to article directories. Make it AT LEAST 70-80% unique and HUMANLY READABLE. Submit it to hundreds of directories (automate it of course, it's cheap!) This way not only your will get much stronger effect on your SERPS, you will also get direct traffic from people reading your articles (provided they are infomative and useful, of course!), and even a few visitors from 700+ directories will give you several thousand visits to your website, not bad, huh? )

        For then on it all depends how good is the product or service that you are offering on your website. If it's great - you will make money!

        Hi Velant,

        Simply couldn't stay out of this one.

        Very kind of you to come in here and tell one of the most successful article marketers here, if she did things your way, she "will make money!" Priceless.

        Anyway. So what you do, is you write an article, then you write 700 different versions of it at 70-80% uniqueness and keep it humanly readable. No problem.

        The thing is, if you now have 700 different articles and you are going to submit a different article to each directory - How exactly will you automate that??? Do you have some kind of auto submitter that allows you to enter 700 different versions of an article then it goes around depositing a different version at each directory? You could probably do that quicker by hand chap.

        Sounds like a fun weeks worth of work, or four.

        I can assure you, there are far easier ways to make money with articles but I'm going to leave you to carry on as you are, dear Velant.
        Signature

        Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619882].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kurt
          Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

          Hi Velant,

          Simply couldn't stay out of this one.

          Very kind of you to come in here and tell one of the most successful article marketers here, if she did things your way, she "will make money!" Priceless.

          Anyway. So what you do, is you write an article, then you write 700 different versions of it at 70-80% uniqueness and keep it humanly readable. No problem.

          The thing is, if you now have 700 different articles and you are going to submit a different article to each directory - How exactly will you automate that??? Do you have some kind of auto submitter that allows you to enter 700 different versions of an article then it goes around depositing a different version at each directory? You could probably do that quicker by hand chap.

          Sounds like a fun weeks worth of work, or four.

          I can assure you, there are far easier ways to make money with articles but I'm going to leave you to carry on as you are, dear Velant.
          You use Article Marketing Robot to do it for you. And since AMR builds the versions of the articles as text files before submitting them, I can use my own methods to improve the articles.

          Then after a few days you take the list of "live links" and link to them, using bookmarks, etc.

          ...Which brings us to Alexa's problem. She doesn't believe in building links to other sites, she said so herself. So she can't possibly know the effects of really using articles to build links. Which is why Article Marketing Experts shouldn't be giving SEO advice, espcially to SEO experts.
          Signature
          Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
          Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3621671].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author DudleyDog
            Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

            ...Which brings us to Alexa's problem. She doesn't believe in building links to other sites, she said so herself. So she can't possibly know the effects of really using articles to build links. Which is why Article Marketing Experts shouldn't be giving SEO advice, espcially to SEO experts.
            I'm using this method for my sites and the links are flowing in.
            Signature

            Find Out What Really Works In Web Design
            Mobile Website Design | Website Design | QR Code Marketing

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3622514].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
            Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

            You use Article Marketing Robot to do it for you. And since AMR builds the versions of the articles as text files before submitting them, I can use my own methods to improve the articles.

            Then after a few days you take the list of "live links" and link to them, using bookmarks, etc.

            ...Which brings us to Alexa's problem. She doesn't believe in building links to other sites, she said so herself. So she can't possibly know the effects of really using articles to build links. Which is why Article Marketing Experts shouldn't be giving SEO advice, espcially to SEO experts.
            Hi Kurt.

            Thanks very much for that. I had no idea there was a system that could create 700 different versions of the same article, to 70-80% uniqueness and then go and give EZA one version, GA another version, AB another version and so on, too 700 odd directories. That's very impressive and no doubt once you've signed up for the 700 different directories, made sure your 700 different versions of the same article are completely humanly readable (as Velant said they would be) and got everything ready, that's no doubt, a nice way to get 700 directory backlinks.

            Here's a fact though Kurt. You've been doing this for a long time and no doubt you make enormously good money. I know Alexa does and I'm not short of a few quid myself. We all do things differently. You build lots of backlinks to get traffic, she writes articles and gets them in front of relevant interested eyeballs for traffic. They both work. You're both proof of that.

            My gripe with Velant was more they way he came into the conversation to point out to Alexa that if she did things his way, she may earn some money.

            After a recent debate with Dave Rodman I've taken the decision not to tell people what works for me, as it was pointed out, it may not work for others and I wouldn't like to lead anyone down that road. As I've pointed out in other threads, my eggs are spread around a few baskets. I'm not an article marketing expert at all, it's just a hobby that happens to earn me a nice sum of money. I tried one way and it didn't work out, I tried another way and it did.

            Thanks for pointing out AMR's benefits, I'll take a look at it now.

            EDIT. I also think it's a fair point Kurt that though you've been spinning successfully for sometime, I'd hasten to add, that a rather large percentage of people, that use spinning software or whatever they use to spin articles and then mass submit them to hundreds of directories, are not doing so in the way you are.
            Signature

            Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3624344].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
            Banned
            Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

            ...Which brings us to Alexa's problem. She doesn't believe in building links to other sites, she said so herself. So she can't possibly know the effects of really using articles to build links.
            I know (from my in-box alone) that many people here understand how much you enjoy entering threads in which I've posted, in order to take up a position contrary to my own in the form of entirely unprovoked disparaging comments about what I "can/can't know", Kurt.

            I hope you'll excuse the observation, though, that you're really scraping the barrel a little, this time, in your customarily transparent and entirely inaccurate attempt to belittle me: what you say I "can't possibly know the effects of" is actually something of which I had plenty of experience before eventually wising up and abandoning it, as so many others here have also successfully done, once I learned the difference between article marketing and article directory marketing, and understood how much it was limiting my income, and why.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3625075].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurarussell49
    Originally Posted by Gediminas View Post

    Hi, I have a question - let's say you write a good, quality article (blogpost) on your site. You, of course, make another version of it and place it on ezinearticles, perhaps goarticles, squidoo etc. The question is, is it worth it to place it on tens of different article sites? I mean, are the backlinks valuable? Or should you just post a couplecopies of the changed article on the main article sites and don't over do it?

    Thanks alot for the answer, hopefully I've expressed the question clearly enough.
    Article submission directory is an integral aspect of any successful link building strategy.

    In fact, it is the most successful and most popular method of link building on the Internet.

    Article submission directory will be fruitful and effective once you are able to choose the right article directory.

    Is it alright to submit the same article to multiple article directories?

    The answer is "yes", and you will benefit greatly if you take the initiative to do that.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3619689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ginandtonic
    I think it's worth mentioning that 1 way backlinks can't hurt your site. At worst, they do nothing since it would be the easiest thing in the world for your competitors to spam your site with crappy backlinks so that they can knock you down in the rankings.
    Signature

    Only $6! Spin and Submit - I'll spin your quality article and submit it to AR, AMA, and SEOLV

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3621170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masterjani
    Its useful because of the visitors might come to your site via that link in those articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3621186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bethsuzi
    The reason why I sometimes change my EZA article a little before posting on other article directories is not because I think the link will be null and void but so they are all indexed in their own right and therefore will perhaps get some organic traffic. Unfortunately, due to the google changes, this is becoming a less viable strategy.

    Bethsuzi
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3621247].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author myob
      Except for a few of the top article directories, all of my articles are submitted virtually unchanged to thousands of relevant high PR and authority sites, blogs, targeted ezine publishers, and even offline outlets such as trade journals, magazines, and newspapers. Backlinks are a relatively insignificant byproduct of articles that are broadly exposed to real live targeted reading audiences. Using this model of article syndication, I have found that it does not take very many articles at all to make a fast killing in even the most hotly competitive markets.
      Signature
      “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3621288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tessa
    Originally Posted by Gediminas View Post

    Hi, I have a question - let's say you write a good, quality article (blogpost) on your site. You, of course, make another version of it and place it on ezinearticles, perhaps goarticles, squidoo etc. The question is, is it worth it to place it on tens of different article sites? I mean, are the backlinks valuable? Or should you just post a couplecopies of the changed article on the main article sites and don't over do it?

    Thanks alot for the answer, hopefully I've expressed the question clearly enough.
    It's not better especially this time where Google is marching against content farming. All we need to do is to promote with unique contents in-order to survive.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3624361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author corsleymaxwell
    It is good if they will approved your posting. Ezine is very strict. Much better if you will make another one or spin the original.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3624565].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DireStraits
      Originally Posted by corsleymaxwell View Post

      It is good if they will approved your posting. Ezine is very strict. Much better if you will make another one or spin the original.
      Call me slow, but how exactly would writing or spinning a new article cause EZA to more willing approve it? :confused:

      Whether the article is unique is of no consequence, so long as it's unique to your author-name (submitted to EZA under the same author-name as wherever else it's already published - for reasons of copyright, of course).

      EZA judge and approve/decline your articles not based on their being unique and previously unpublished, but on whether they're coherent and comprehensible, are halfway decent grammatically, and abide by the rest of their editorial guidelines.

      And on the basis of all that, I'd say a spun article is much less likely to be accepted, since people rarely make a good job of that and they come out reading like crap (in part, I think, beause the sort of people who readily spin articles are the sort of people who don't really care for the quality of them, anyway, and are using them purely for backlinking purposes - not that spinning even offers any advantages in that regard, neither).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3624637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author claudejean123
    Basically, you don't have to publish same article at different Article Submission Sites. If you do such thing, Google might not indexed or read that article for the bots have see it exactly from other sites..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3625252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonnyhardbaked
    Have you learn something from these replies? The main point is, write an article with unique, good quality, and interesting content.
    Signature

    Acquire an unlimited access to over 2,000 eBooks with unlimited Downloads and resale rights for only $55! Join me now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3627674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jhnbrwn
    well thats what is happening in majority of the blog sites , changing a bit of the orignal and creating an identical version and then submitting it out on the different networks. yes thats an easy way for creating your back links. until and unless you dont get caught the duplicate version can be more effective then orignal one (just an opinion)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3627911].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgeTiganus
    I use Article Marketing Robot and The Best Spinner. Let me tell you that they do a great job and I get several hundreds successful submissions per article. I don't think anyone should worry that much about how heavily spun is an article. After all, backlinks are the main target and you do get lots of them.

    So far, I never had any trouble with duplicate content... my focus is ranking my main website's pages anyway and I use all those submissions to get backlinks to my own site to get it to the first page for that particular keyword phrase I target with each article.

    Honestly, I focus on quantity and it works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3633341].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author calfred
      Originally Posted by GeorgeTiganus View Post

      I use Article Marketing Robot and The Best Spinner. Let me tell you that they do a great job and I get several hundreds successful submissions per article. I don't think anyone should worry that much about how heavily spun is an article. After all, backlinks are the main target and you do get lots of them.

      So far, I never had any trouble with duplicate content... my focus is ranking my main website's pages anyway and I use all those submissions to get backlinks to my own site to get it to the first page for that particular keyword phrase I target with each article.

      Honestly, I focus on quantity and it works.
      You want to make sure those successful submissions are live links.
      Signature

      Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3653308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author misterkailo
    When I copy articles from my blog straight to EZA, they would reject me. Never had luck doing that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3633692].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlexSafie
    What you could do is post an original article on your site and have that article rewritten. Then you take the rewrite and make it your seed article for spinning. Spin it at sentence and at word level.

    Once you have that article with spintax you submit a unique version of it (check using Copyscape) to each of the popular article directories and web 2.0 sites.

    Once that is done you take your seed article and submit it to Article Ranks or AMA. Make sure to have no more than 2 contextual links in the body of your article. If you are using Wordpress you will get a pingback each time your article gets posted on the AR or AMA networks, be sure to ping (pingler.com) the sites were your articles are posted.

    This should give you plenty of links.

    Hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3656244].message }}

Trending Topics