High PR do follow links..

13 replies
  • SEO
  • |
hi,

I have been doing some of these pdf guides of Paulie Ciara's high pr do follow links.... My question is

Most of these guides "angela type" they tell you to create a profile on high pr domains. The domain might be pr5 but when you create your profile with your link that specifig page is pr0 . So in reallity do you get a high pr link or not?
#follow #high #links
  • Profile picture of the author Watch Store
    yes they still pass the link juice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670577].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
      Originally Posted by Watch Store View Post

      yes they still pass the link juice.
      proof.... ?

      The reality is, PR0 is PR0, many of those profiles will probably never be seen by Google (if not force-pinged/indexed). Give me some samples of angela-style profile links who "passed link juice" and do now have a nice PR. I havent seen any, EVER.
      Signature
      *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
      -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
      *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
      Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dadamson
    No, your backlink is not a high PR backlink.

    PR stands for PAGE rank, not SITE rank, so even though the domain might be high PR, the actual backlink is not.

    If you want high PR backlinks you need the backlink on a high PR page.

    You can sort pages by Page Rank in Google search by using a free piece of software called SEOQuake.

    I suggest creating blog comments to get some very high PR links.

    I have actually written a blog post about this, you can check it out here: WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums - dadamson

    Cheers,
    Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670598].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ManieE
      I went and read your post, good and useful info!
      Signature
      It is happening at Go-247.com. Sign up for my
      FREE Ezine, "YES, You Can Make Money Online"
      Free BacklinkSearch Engine
      No Hype, No Spam, Just The Truth
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670645].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dadamson
        Originally Posted by ManieE View Post

        I went and read your post, good and useful info!
        Thanks Manie, glad you found it useful. I recommend webmasters do this (or outsource this) each and every day and progressively build their backlinks.

        As webmasters approve these you get extremely high PR comments and you can reach out to hundreds of pages with a single comment if the blog has a "recent comments" widget. - VERY good for rankings AND traffic!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670713].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rahul075manocha
      thanks a lot for posting, i had also same problem, i have got a great idea here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670727].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sailor4528
      That was great blog post - so useful. I need to set up a program now to build a few links every day, along with everything else....
      Signature

      Phil

      Take a break - entertain yourself with a great Kindle techno-thriller! Gate of Tears by James Marinero. Action, intrigue, naval and aerial conflict in one of the world's strategic oil chokepoints. Up to the minute and beyond...Video Trailer

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670751].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kingnothing
        Great method of finding links but all of the blogs I seem to find have the no follow attribute on comment links. Would this even help with rankings?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3671608].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dadamson
          Originally Posted by kingnothing View Post

          Great method of finding links but all of the blogs I seem to find have the no follow attribute on comment links. Would this even help with rankings?
          Yes, nofollow links help rankings, but not as much as dofollow.

          Honestly, if you forget about checking nofollow and dofollow it makes everything a LOT easier in the long run as you will be creating a more NATURAL backlink profile.

          The last thing you want to do is spend your time building hundreds of dofollow backlinks only to find yourself outranked, or worse, sandboxed.

          If all your backlinks are dofollow it will likely raise a red flag to Google that your engaging in search results manipulation.. ie; creating your own backlinks (i know, who doesn't?)

          My experience is that about 80% dofollow and 20% nofollow links work the best for getting good rankings.

          Yes, the search engines DO know that the backlink exists and they DO credit it even though it is nofollow. (obviously not as much as a dofollow link)

          If you just forget about checking for do/no follow you will probably hit around the 80/20 ratio naturally.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3671685].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author kingnothing
            Originally Posted by dadamson View Post

            Yes, nofollow links help rankings, but not as much as dofollow.

            Honestly, if you forget about checking nofollow and dofollow it makes everything a LOT easier in the long run as you will be creating a more NATURAL backlink profile.

            The last thing you want to do is spend your time building hundreds of dofollow backlinks only to find yourself outranked, or worse, sandboxed.

            If all your backlinks are dofollow it will likely raise a red flag to Google that your engaging in search results manipulation.. ie; creating your own backlinks (i know, who doesn't?)

            My experience is that about 80% dofollow and 20% nofollow links work the best for getting good rankings.

            Yes, the search engines DO know that the backlink exists and they DO credit it even though it is nofollow. (obviously not as much as a dofollow link)

            If you just forget about checking for do/no follow you will probably hit around the 80/20 ratio naturally.
            Thanks, that sounds like good advice. I usually spend loads of time looking for places to find do follow links and end up finding none so it's just a waste of time and effort so I'm going to follow your advice and see what happens.

            Thanks.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3671719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drowning
    yes,. you would not get high pr form that, because that the pr on your page should be in the category but not the domain page's PR
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seokohli
    Creation of new profiles would be beneficial and can pass the link juice if you're actively participating on those websites, give your honest and useful views and reviews for others.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3671640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Giannii01
    They definately filter the link juice down thru the pages to your profile page, it may not be that much but it is a little
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3671658].message }}

Trending Topics