I am quite newbie to VPS thingy. I am paying $10 a month for my normal shared hosting at hostgator. Because I need to use scrapebox and SENUKEX, I need an VPS as well now. Just looked at quite a cheap VPS hosting plan at mochahost.com/2844-0-3-61.html. Here are some of my questions before buying a VPS.
1. Has anyone used this company, mochahost? Any positive or negative feedback please? How does we know if the company is using quality servers or not. How to check that. as we can't see that physically.
2. As I need to use it for hosting my sites as well as using for scrapebox and SENukeX, shall I go for Linux or Windows VPS?
3. Would 1GB RAM enough for this kind of usage?
4. How would VPS performance be affected if I add probably 30 more websites to my VPS hosting account in coming few weeks, keeping in mind that I need to use both the above softwares on daily basis?
5. What are the benefits of VPS over shared hosing if I need to host around 50 small websites, if I don't use it to run the softwares like scrapebox or SENukeX?