What Are The Best Backlinking Services Out There?

23 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi Everyone,

I have been using a service similar to SEnuke called brute force SEO but have grown dissatisfied with its results. It is basically a service that automatically makes profile links. of course, the value of these links has declined considerably from a year ago.

I am now looking for a better solution that offers more link diversity. At the moment, I am outsourcing some blog commenting so don't need any help with that. Ideally, I would be looking for a solution that builds other types of links like web 2.0 sites, social bookmarking, etc.

I have read a few threads already that have mentioned a few services on here:

1. Matt LaClear's offer.
2. Nuclear-rank-booster.com
3. Linkpushing
4. Rank buster service offered by sledge

My question is what other top services are out there that I should be looking at. Ideally, I am looking for automated or near automated solutions that are anywhere from $75 up to $300 a month and provide good link diversity that will work for the long run. What solutions would you guys recommend? What has gotten results for you?
#backlinking #services
  • Profile picture of the author ExploringInfinity
    I definitely say

    Linkpushing
    BuildMyRank
    AuthorityLinkNetwork
    Article Ranks
    The Link Juicer
    BackBlasts
    DripFeedBlasts
    SEO Link Vine
    LinkVana
    Signature
    Get ALL the SEO software YOU CANT afford:
    Ultimate SEO Pack
    SENuke & Grscraper, and dozens more! $40 a month!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4481775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JDSalinger
      Originally Posted by ExploringInfinity View Post

      I definitely say

      Linkpushing
      BuildMyRank
      AuthorityLinkNetwork
      Article Ranks
      The Link Juicer
      BackBlasts
      DripFeedBlasts
      SEO Link Vine
      LinkVana
      I saw your signature. What backlinking services do you think are better than Linkpushing? Let's assume cost is not an issue for this question.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4481847].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ExploringInfinity
        Originally Posted by JDSalinger View Post

        I saw your signature. What backlinking services do you think are better than Linkpushing? Let's assume cost is not an issue for this question.
        If cost is not an issue I would max out on BuildMyRank each day, and get like 500 credits a day in article ranks and authority link network.

        Hell, if cost isn't an issue I would max out all of the services I listed!
        Signature
        Get ALL the SEO software YOU CANT afford:
        Ultimate SEO Pack
        SENuke & Grscraper, and dozens more! $40 a month!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4481889].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JDSalinger
          Originally Posted by ExploringInfinity View Post

          If cost is not an issue I would max out on BuildMyRank each day, and get like 500 credits a day in article ranks and authority link network.

          Hell, if cost isn't an issue I would max out all of the services I listed!
          What I mean is which service would you use if cost is not an issue or would you use a couple of services? Obviously, there can be an issue where you are building too many links. I also would be looking for something that I could use for about 20 to 25 sites. Cost will always be a factor but I was asking the question to find out if there are other high dollar services out there I should be looking at?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4481945].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Jacko
            Hey Salinger,

            this thread shows a study using
            4 backlinks services:

            http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...te-8-11-a.html

            You should read it before opening the wallet.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4482040].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author JDSalinger
              Originally Posted by Jacko View Post

              Hey Salinger,

              this thread shows a study using
              4 backlinks services:

              http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...te-8-11-a.html

              You should read it before opening the wallet.
              Thanks Jacko,

              I had read the thread by Electron Plumber and it looks like this one has similar findings. It sounds like BMR is doing better than some of these others. However, this does not really compare it to things like Linkpushing so it is hard to really gauge it. Obviously, it seems to be the best of its niche at this time.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4482133].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Jacko
                Originally Posted by JDSalinger View Post

                Thanks Jacko,

                However, this does not really compare it to things like Linkpushing so it is hard to really gauge it. Obviously, it seems to be the best of its niche at this time.
                Yeah, Salinger, I'd like to check a study/thread using Linkpushing
                among other services. Interesting idea...

                I'll go read Electron Plumber thread now, thanks.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4482466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RevSEO
    I prefer hands off solutions to link building, because lets face it my time and I'm assuming yours is worth more than manually building links.

    While I'd like to recommend BuildMyRank it requires you to either build your links manually OR pay someone to make the posts for you. This can get BMR to a costly monthly fee. Another downside of BMR is that you need to KEEP feeding the beast with content or your posts fall so far back into the archives that true pagerank value is gone before all that long.

    This is actually how most of the link building services are, they offer a platform (high PR site) and you build the content on it/for it.

    I'd look for solutions on here and other SEO forums in which you can get the best of both worlds, without lifting a finger. There's services on here in which you pay a flat monthly fee for access to amazing high PageRank links, and you never need to build the content or deal with the hassle again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4482193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dadamson
    Yeah there are a lot of effective and hand-off solutions available through the forum (inc my sig link! )

    If I had to choose from this list:

    Linkpushing
    BuildMyRank
    AuthorityLinkNetwork
    Article Ranks
    The Link Juicer
    BackBlasts
    DripFeedBlasts
    SEO Link Vine
    LinkVana

    It would be "BuildMyRank".

    Only because it works as a stand-alone solution without much administration.

    Some other on the list like "The Link Juicer" really do nothing unless you have other SEO campaigns that feed into it.

    Personally, all in one, diverse services with reports and positive reviews, etc are the ones I go for.

    I just like the fact of getting my SEO done RIGHT without having to do anything on my part, this allows me to just work on my business rather than in it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4482329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kkchoon
    Nuclear Rank Booster is a guaranteed ranking service, pay by performance, if we don't deliver we will refund.

    For all the blog networks, I have heard that BMR is one of the best and Linkamotion also not bad. Will try both network pretty soon. For now, my experience with AMA is the best, and articleranks is not bad, just that they recently suspended my account and told me they have a limit of 100 posts per day.

    I have used Linkvana in the pass but you got to have a lot of domains to really make it worth the money. The network itself is not bad... Another favorite, if you had a bigger budget, Elite SEOLV gives me the best result, but only good for ranking keyword below 2 mil quote search...
    Signature

    Powerful Indexer That Makes Your Backlinks Count ==> Nuclear Link Indexer

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4482838].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JDSalinger
      Originally Posted by kkchoon View Post

      Nuclear Rank Booster is a guaranteed ranking service, pay by performance, if we don't deliver we will refund.

      For all the blog networks, I have heard that BMR is one of the best and Linkamotion also not bad. Will try both network pretty soon. For now, my experience with AMA is the best, and articleranks is not bad, just that they recently suspended my account and told me they have a limit of 100 posts per day.

      I have used Linkvana in the pass but you got to have a lot of domains to really make it worth the money. The network itself is not bad... Another favorite, if you had a bigger budget, Elite SEOLV gives me the best result, but only good for ranking keyword below 2 mil quote search...
      Thanks kkchoon. I think the question I would want to know is how good your service is at delivering. After all, that is the point. Nobody wants to spend their time on something that will not get results. I think its less about the money but more about the results.

      As for the rest, yes it does seem BMR is the popular option right now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4482872].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thedog
        BMR sounds like it takes up a lot of your time.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4483250].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JDSalinger
          Originally Posted by thedog View Post

          BMR sounds like it takes up a lot of your time.
          I think the people who use these services probably are also hiring people to do the writing for them. Obviously, you have to spend a little time to coordinate that but I don't think it takes that much time. Pretty much any backlinking option out there will take some time. The alternative is to find a service that will do the writing and submitting for you but you have to pay more for that.

          I think people like BMR because they have seen good results from it. But since you raised the question, what solution do you think would work better that does not "take up a lot of your time"?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4483458].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author noah.whitmore
          Originally Posted by thedog View Post

          BMR sounds like it takes up a lot of your time.
          It totally takes up time! But, it's definitely worth it. I have only been a member of BMR for a few weeks, but I've already seen some good results.

          I definitely favor linkbuilding that doesn't involve anymore automation than BMR already has. They require that you write unique content to get the links, then that content is posted to their network and you can actually see where your links are from the admin panel - as well as the dispersion of the home page PR of the sites that host your link. Great tools.

          If you're looking for a tool to build backlinks, I would push BMR onto you. Their basic membership lets you send out 10 links per day for up to 5 domains. It's like getting 50 backlinks from really powerful articles that you write, only BMR posts need only be 150 words. So, even though it seems like it takes up a lot of time, it's less effort than article marketing and a lot more powerful.

          -Noah
          Signature
          No Pitch For The Moment - Just A Nice Hello.
          So... 'Hello'
          Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my posts. I'd like to hear from you!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484274].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author JDSalinger
            Originally Posted by noah.whitmore View Post

            It totally takes up time! But, it's definitely worth it. I have only been a member of BMR for a few weeks, but I've already seen some good results.

            I definitely favor linkbuilding that doesn't involve anymore automation than BMR already has. They require that you write unique content to get the links, then that content is posted to their network and you can actually see where your links are from the admin panel - as well as the dispersion of the home page PR of the sites that host your link. Great tools.

            If you're looking for a tool to build backlinks, I would push BMR onto you. Their basic membership lets you send out 10 links per day for up to 5 domains. It's like getting 50 backlinks from really powerful articles that you write, only BMR posts need only be 150 words. So, even though it seems like it takes up a lot of time, it's less effort than article marketing and a lot more powerful.

            -Noah
            Hi Noah, with BMR, does that mean you can post 50 links per day or 10 links total?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484307].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author noah.whitmore
              Originally Posted by JDSalinger View Post

              Hi Noah, with BMR, does that mean you can post 50 links per day or 10 links total?
              Sorry if that was confusing, I was kind of on a rant. You can send out a total of 50 links per day from 5 different domain. That's 10 links per domain per day.

              But, keep in mind that you would have to write 50 150 word posts each day. haha.

              I've done it before, not for myself but for some clients a few times. Not fun at all, but man I bet they reaped the benefits for a while.

              BMR really is a good deal. It's just like paying for the privilege to send out up to 50 very short articles to good strong sites. You're kind of paying for the fact that you don't have to write 500 words for 1 link and then wait 4 days for moderation. The whole process is snappy quick.

              Swear I'm not an affiliate of theirs. Just a big fan.

              -Noah
              Signature
              No Pitch For The Moment - Just A Nice Hello.
              So... 'Hello'
              Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my posts. I'd like to hear from you!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rowanman28
    I did all my links myself manually, from quality articles for the most part. My site's a month old, my first hosted Wordpress site, and it's on page two of a Google search on social promotion.

    I'd suggest that software blasting spam is dangerous and ineffective. Quality counts, and I tried a software blasting gig on Fiverr for my test site, and it went from the first page, to the hundredth page of Google.

    You can hire me to do what I did with my site if you want, although I'd suggest you hire individual people to write quality original articles that appear like natural links, made on different computers, that look like a legitimate "vote" for your site.
    Signature
    Social Media Marketing Services
    Custom Facebook page design, Facebook Ads management, Facebook likes, Twitter followers, Google Plus, Instagram, social sharing, SEO, content production, video production, whatever you want.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484025].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dadamson
      Originally Posted by rowanman28 View Post

      I did all my links myself manually, from quality articles for the most part. My site's a month old, my first hosted Wordpress site, and it's on page two of a Google search on social promotion.

      I'd suggest that software blasting spam is dangerous and ineffective. Quality counts, and I tried a software blasting gig on Fiverr for my test site, and it went from the first page, to the hundredth page of Google.

      You can hire me to do what I did with my site if you want, although I'd suggest you hire individual people to write quality original articles that appear like natural links, made on different computers, that look like a legitimate "vote" for your site.
      This is the most effective solution so far on this thread!

      Thanks for pushing the fact that high quality links win over automation any day!

      Not sure about this statement though:

      Originally Posted by rowanman28 View Post

      ...and I tried a software blasting gig on Fiverr for my test site, and it went from the first page, to the hundredth page of Google.
      If this was true, I should be in the website destruction business
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484104].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484116].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emory27
    if you want to send links to a quality site i would go out and build high PR links in your own niche by asking other site owners in your niche to do guest blog posts, or link trades. one pr5-6 link to your site is worth thousands of pr0 links. If your site is an autoblog this might not be so easy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4484337].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JDSalinger
      Originally Posted by emory27 View Post

      if you want to send links to a quality site i would go out and build high PR links in your own niche by asking other site owners in your niche to do guest blog posts, or link trades. one pr5-6 link to your site is worth thousands of pr0 links. If your site is an autoblog this might not be so easy.
      This is a good post and I am sure it is a great tool to use but I can't see that as being something you can set and forget. That process would take a lot of work at least more than we are talking about here. We are talking about backlinking services that you can plug in and let them work for a number of sites without you having to be the engine. That being said, thank you for the contribution.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4487570].message }}

Trending Topics