For the last three months have been promoting this website heavily. My link building have been at a steady 5-20 Links pr day, and I have seen great increase in traffic as well as rankings.
On the 29th of November I lost all traffic and rankings in google, my site is still indexed.
Here is some of my actions before the "penalty".
1. I order 1500 Social Bookmarks for one of my newest articles. ( I wanted to check if it would increase the ranking rate for new articles)
Without promotion and if I pick the right keyword, my new articles/reviews are indexed in a couple of hours and reach page 1/2 in three to 7 days.
2. I ordered an Senuke x service to three of my older reviews, around 1500 links in total, but in a link pyramid.
3. My 30 Homepage backlinks pointing at my top domain were removed due to paypal error, I lost a lot of link juice there.
( Once these links are up again I hope my rankings will return.)
As you can see I did a lot of actions right before the "penalty", and I suspect some of it to cause my sudden rank drop.
What I am asking is if anyone have more experience with this kind of pattern?
Does this kind of link increase and decrease cause these drastic movements?
Here are some stats for my website:
1. The reviews/info articles are divided into 70/30
2. My website is 1 year old. I have about 24 live articles.