Amazon product content

10 replies
  • SEO
  • |
When you promote amazon product, what do you include in your content? Is product review better, or "how to" this and that better? What kind of contents people like to read and know before they buy?
#amazon #content #product
  • Profile picture of the author lMlariaVC
    A few things I would include with an amazon product review.

    1. Testimonials
    2. Video
    3. List price - discounted price
    4. Bullet pointed main benefits/features
    5. More then 1 call to action
    6. Pictures of course!

    Now people don't always like to hear only the GOOD features as it seems to like your just trying to sell them. I would throw in 1 "not so bad" negative in there that makes it look like a real review (because it is). Hope that made some kind of sense
    Signature
    .
    FREE Video Course Reveals How To Start A Successful Online Business in 24 Hours!
    .
    Click here to gain access!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7023115].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cooler1
      Originally Posted by lMlariaVC View Post

      A few things I would include with an amazon product review.

      1. Testimonials
      2. Video
      3. List price - discounted price
      4. Bullet pointed main benefits/features
      5. More then 1 call to action
      6. Pictures of course!

      Now people don't always like to hear only the GOOD features as it seems to like your just trying to sell them. I would throw in 1 "not so bad" negative in there that makes it look like a real review (because it is). Hope that made some kind of sense
      1 negative? Hmm. If the product has multiple negative, you should list all of them. Listing only one is just misleading.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7032473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kokjaywin
    Anyone has a good example of Amazon product review?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025082].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gabibeowulf
    I found this website makes a brilliant job of selling Amazon products (it's not mine):
    Stainless Steel Cookware: We Found the BEST Stainless Cookware Set

    It doesn't follow the usual thin affiliate website road, and I'm sure the owner(s) make a comfortable living off it.

    Gabriel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025196].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 1byte
      Originally Posted by gabibeowulf View Post

      I found this website makes a brilliant job of selling Amazon products (it's not mine):
      Stainless Steel Cookware: We Found the BEST Stainless Cookware Set

      It doesn't follow the usual thin affiliate website road, and I'm sure the owner(s) make a comfortable living off it.

      Gabriel

      They do! Paula and Wanda are well known marketers and WF members who created the very popular Amazonian Profit Plan. It was once sold here as an WSO, and I think it may still be available from them, but not sure where. They know what they are doing when it comes to Amazon review sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7032226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan Branson
    Originally Posted by kokjaywin View Post

    When you promote amazon product, what do you include in your content? Is product review better, or "how to" this and that better? What kind of contents people like to read and know before they buy?
    Our company writes great amazon reviews 800 words each.
    PM Me if you wants details.


    Jonathan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033873].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kokjaywin
      Originally Posted by Jonathan Branson View Post

      Our company writes great amazon reviews 800 words each.
      PM Me if you wants details.


      Jonathan

      What is ur email?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7044569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AuthorityRush
    I will be writing about Amazon content soon. How to write it, calls to actions, thin vs big sites. I'll try to get some info up ASAP. Amazon Associates Training
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7044764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ldiaz117
    Good info here...I have one of my amazon sites for sale for cheap if anyone wants
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7050337].message }}

Trending Topics