Why waste time creating good content when you can get even better marketing results by creating terrible content?
01. The advantages of creating terrible content:
01. It gets talked about. Everywhere. Really.
02. It's a lot quicker and easier than creating good content.
03. It can earn you a ton of income, universal fame and prestige.
04. Did I mention the millions of autopilot backlinks you get?
02. Examples of terrible content that have spread worldwide and gained the benefits above:
03. The Key is...
You need to create terrible content. Super terrible content. Content that is just bad is not enough. It has to be TERRIBLE.
Same with good content. It won't benefit you much. No one cares about good. People want GREAT.
If you want to get amazing results, you either need to create super terrible content or super great content. It's one extreme or the other...
Did you find this post to be super terrible or super great?