Adsense Account Disable

18 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Experts:

My adsense account is disabled by Google. If I hired services of any (which provides guaranteed to approve the account). Can anyone suggest me how much it cost?
#account #adsense #disable
  • Profile picture of the author PaulSch
    Why not ask the people who are providing the service?
    Signature

    Get FREE Access To Over 180 Webmaster Training Videos here. Did I mention they are totally free?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7609623].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      Originally Posted by PaulSch View Post

      Why not ask the people who are providing the service?
      ROTFLMAO! Good one! Ask people who are violating adsense TOS!

      Sure! That'll help!

      The real answer? Forget about adsense and move on.

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7610190].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Austin E Anthony
    Sorry mate. It suck when Google does that. That is why I stay off adsense website.

    If you have a relative or friend that you trust, you can use their details to open a new adsense account. Make sure you access the account from a new IP though.

    You may want to also look at alternative to adsense like media.net. Good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7609698].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author denialbob
      Thanks mate. For the suggestion.

      Originally Posted by Austin E Anthony View Post

      Sorry mate. It suck when Google does that. That is why I stay off adsense website.

      If you have a relative or friend that you trust, you can use their details to open a new adsense account. Make sure you access the account from a new IP though.

      You may want to also look at alternative to adsense like media.net. Good luck.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7609773].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jimerson Farveez
      Originally Posted by Austin E Anthony View Post

      Sorry mate. It suck when Google does that. That is why I stay off adsense website.

      If you have a relative or friend that you trust, you can use their details to open a new adsense account. Make sure you access the account from a new IP though.

      You may want to also look at alternative to adsense like media.net. Good luck.
      I guess media.net is worse than adsense... read this thread.. http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ublishers.html
      Signature
      Search Engine Optimization Services in Delray Beach, FL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7718695].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tech84
    You also need to address how your account got disabled in the first place, no sense in trying to get a new account only jsut to be disabled again because of previous violations you've made.
    Signature

    Insert Sig here for ***** Moolahs ,,I,,

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7609898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmresources
    Mine was disabled today as well. I've been with them since they started the adsense platform. Never had an issue, then got an automated email today saying it was shut down. I don't make much from this adsense account, lucky for me, as they did not give me any information at all. Nothing has changed with regards to my sites or adsense placement. I've done nothing in the grey area on my adsense sites, and there is no help in their help center.

    Either way, Google has been pissing me off lately, I've stopped using their services and now use Bing. The search results are just as good.
    Signature

    Looking to Dominate the Search Engines?

    SEO Resources | Bay Area SEO | Free SEO Guide

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7611235].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ahefner33
      Monetize with another source. If you can find related cpa offers to your content, test some of those out. More than likely you will earn more through that than you would @dsense
      Signature

      Adam Hefner

      http://foodgawker.com/ - Warning - Don't go to if you are hawngry

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7611255].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BiggestB
      Originally Posted by mmresources View Post

      Mine was disabled today as well. I've been with them since they started the adsense platform. Never had an issue, then got an automated email today saying it was shut down. I don't make much from this adsense account, lucky for me, as they did not give me any information at all. Nothing has changed with regards to my sites or adsense placement. I've done nothing in the grey area on my adsense sites, and there is no help in their help center.

      Either way, Google has been pissing me off lately, I've stopped using their services and now use Bing. The search results are just as good.
      Does Bing have a program similar to adsense? I know Yahoo and Bing have combined but I can't find an adsense type program, just to purchase ads, I don't see where to get ads to put on my sites. Where do you go to sign up. Thanks
      Signature

      Finally, An Automated Forex Trading Robot That Actually Makes sense! Free Forex Trading Robot

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7718415].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BiggestB
        I have had Adsense account since the inception as well. Never broke any rules either. Still got disabled. I have made them millions and I am a tiny fish. It seems that if they disable all the accounts like mine for whatever, they will lose out. I guess they just want the big boys, don't care about us small contributors.
        Signature

        Finally, An Automated Forex Trading Robot That Actually Makes sense! Free Forex Trading Robot

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7718430].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author simplyben
        Originally Posted by BiggestB View Post

        Does Bing have a program similar to adsense? I know Yahoo and Bing have combined but I can't find an adsense type program, just to purchase ads, I don't see where to get ads to put on my sites. Where do you go to sign up. Thanks
        They use Media.net. They do take forever to approve your site(2-4 months), and each site you put ads on must be approved. You can't have an account and just put ads on any website you want. If you have 50 sites, they have to approve all 50 of them. If a site is junk (spun articles, thin, MFA etc) it has zero chance of getting approved. They only approve quality sites that have lots of content and traffic.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7718450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    It's always advisable to have Plan B.

    What are your Plan B even if you are making thousands of $$$ today?

    People should learn from example and not experience.
    Signature
    Grow your social media account, Spotify Streams, YT Views & IG Followers & More
    Software & Mobile APP Developer
    Buy Spotify, Facebook Bot & IG M/S Method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7611749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mishraabhi67
    The same problem also with me my adsense acoount also disable
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7611756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Icematikx
    Move on, find something else.
    Signature

    Just got back from a #BrightonSEO. I was given room 404 in the hotel I stayed at. Couldn’t find it anywhere!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7611830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by denialbob View Post

    Hello Experts:

    My adsense account is disabled by Google. If I hired services of any (which provides guaranteed to approve the account). Can anyone suggest me how much it cost?

    How many times would you like to be banned?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7612695].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dalegolden
    What if google bans you even if you don't violate any of their TOS but they think you did it? You have nothing to do about it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7722380].message }}

Trending Topics