Regretting moving from SEnuke to Ultimate Demon

16 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I'm getting increasingly frustrated with this software, I don't
know if its me or the program which is at fault.

Everything I try has a very high failure rate.

Before I started building links I done the following preparation:

  • Bought credits on both decaptcha and bypasscaptcha.
  • Bought 100 proxies in 2 accounts at squidproxies
  • Bought 100 phone verified gmail accounts
  • Bought several huge lists of sites, run them all through the
  • site detector, deleted all the PR0 sites and was left with what
  • I thought was a huge arsenal of quality sites to post to.
  • Had 10 quality hand spun articles written
  • Watched training videos for DAYS from every source imaginable

Then...

I initially set up several projects to run over a 14 day period.
After 10 days and only 10 links built I stopped it and done
some testing.

I set up a project, containing most modules, to test all of the
sites I have in the software.

I set it to 'submit now' with no schedule so I could leave it
running on my VPS overnight and collect the results in the
morning.

Today I logged into my VPS and these were the stats:


Article
Completed - 6
Requires Attention - 829

Web20
Completed - 23
Requires Attention - 35

Wiki
Completed - 13
Requires Attention - 4205

Bookmark
Completed - 101
Requires Attention - 912

Directory
Completed - 123
Requires Attention - 506


I checked the logs for all the modules, out of 6,784 error
messages (!) the majority of errors were due to:

3,247 - Sign up page not found. Site could be down. Try again later.

(I checked through lots of random sites and found a sign up page)

1,049 - Task delayed as no email containing activation link is found.

(941 Emails in my inbox, 234 in Spam, NONE of them have even been
opened, I set the email verification to 60 minutes, and to retry 5 times)

554 - Account creation failed. Unable to detect successful footprint.

(?)



NOT a good start to the day! Clearly there is a problem
with the email verification, what can I do to fix this?

And with all the other errors, is this just a bad list of sites I have?

Where can I buy a good list of sites to post to? If I can't buy a list
of sites I'll have to scrape my own, which obviously has its own learning
curve, so just trying to save time here.

This software is very limited with the amount of sites which it
comes with, SEnuke comes with plenty of sites and I'm considering
moving back over to it if I can't get this to work.

Been at this for days now, very stressed out!
#demon #moving #regretting #senuke #ultimate
  • Profile picture of the author jbearnolimits
    Try setting the check email to a higher time like every 15 instead of 10. Also it sounds like the lists were bad. You may have to find your own.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7856647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Nguyen
    Please don't waste your time on this type of SEO. If you can click a button to create a link then its a rubbish link. In the time you've spent working the software and the money you thought you would've saved, you could have purchased a few directory links a few guest post and your site will move in the rankings.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7856907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kael41
      IMO this is a purely crap statement. Many of my sites, due to the niche they exist in, rank well with optimized hand written content, and then tiered backlink submission across several web properties. To decry automation backlinking as a waste of time is stupid. Investing in the time and effort to understand HOW to use these tools, is time better spent.

      Considering what you posted, if I had one or two sites, the roi of what you suggested may/may not work. You scale well above 400+ sites and your ideas of how to rank don't make much sense. I'm not disputing that non automation doesn't work, because it does (especially for identifying web properties that would be GREAT co citation planting), but to denounce automation of backlinking is a joke when it clearly works for those educated on how to use the tools.


      Originally Posted by Michael Nguyen View Post

      Please don't waste your time on this type of SEO. If you can click a button to create a link then its a rubbish link. In the time you've spent working the software and the money you thought you would've saved, you could have purchased a few directory links a few guest post and your site will move in the rankings.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8058824].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by Kael41 View Post

        IMO this is a purely crap statement. Many of my sites, due to the niche they exist in, rank well with optimized hand written content, and then tiered backlink submission across several web properties. To decry automation backlinking as a waste of time is stupid. Investing in the time and effort to understand HOW to use these tools, is time better spent.
        Well anyone can say a post is crap when they leave off everything that was said. Mike said the links those software packages give are junk and they most definitely are. Thats the whole reason you do tiered building because individually they are crap. He advocates using the money to buy links not sitting and twiddling your fingers. So the Op wants to return to spending $147 a month?

        I got a challenge spend the $147 a month on your own networks (cheapest way to buy links). Come back in 6 months and tell me you still want to pay senuke $147 for junkie links. IF you want to add tiered network sites then get FCS Networker for the tier 1 or 2 at like $27 A MONTH and then use licorne which is now a one time $100 purchase for your other tiers

        Done. with over a thousand dollars saved
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8058937].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kael41
          I guess what I'm suggesting is that by a default statement saying all those links that these automated software packages are giving are junk, is a junk statement by itself. You and I both damn well know, depending on the competition in any given niche, what its going to take in terms of moving a site up or down..how strong of a backlink and what is built around it. Now, that being said, most of these tools also incorporate some strong web 2.0 properties that if used correctly, can be of significant value. You're absolutely right in terms of the tier 1 developments and using tools like Licorne which have a better ROI.

          And no, i'm not talking pligg or bookmark links (which are just quick index bait in my honest opinion).

          Trust me, $147 a month doesn't even come close to my spend for my 400+ sites But my portfolio has been out there since the late 90's and it's taken some time to determine what works and what doesn't.

          As a push button exercise, yes, most of these tools in the hands of the uneducated ARE crap. You'll get no argument from me. Not a user of SENUKE btw. I know the Licorne guys pretty well as they used me for some consulting matters during their development.

          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Well anyone can say a post is crap when they leave off everything that was said. Mike said the links those software packages give are junk and they most definitely are. Thats the whole reason you do tiered building because individually they are crap. He advocates using the money to buy links not sitting and twiddling your fingers. So the Op wants to return to spending $147 a month?

          I got a challenge spend the $147 a month on your own networks (cheapest way to buy links). Come back in 6 months and tell me you still want to pay senuke $147 for junkie links. IF you want to add tiered network sites then get FCS Networker for the tier 1 or 2 at like $27 A MONTH and then use licorne which is now a one time $100 purchase for your other tiers

          Done. with over a thousand dollars saved
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8058998].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by Kael41 View Post

            As a push button exercise, yes, most of these tools in the hands of the uneducated ARE crap.
            Come on Kael gimme a break . ALl the users of tiered backlinking say the same thing like Oh theres just so much mystery to how to use the software.

            Please. are there some ins and outs? Yeah but they ARE crap links. They all start out on PR n/A pages. fact undeniable. What you are hoping for with tiered backlinking is that you can squeeze the little juice that comes to the page from your other tiers and from some navigation links coming in on the properties that you have the links. Thats all.

            Can and does it work? sure I do it with other things and its a nice helper but thats not Mike's point. He is not saying they are junk and folding his arms. He is saying hey spend the money for links on pages that ALREADY HAVE some juice. Its a perfectly justifiable position.

            You can't take the comment out of context of the thread. Senuke does cost $147 a month. Its one of the poorest ROI in SEO and if you go Mike's route you do far better although to me buying domains with links is FAR FAR more cost productive and a longer term investment then buying links and that s why I advocate it (the down side is that you have to deal with what you don't in buying links and that is creating content more than just a single article)

            Honestly I couldn't be bothered with tiered link building by itself if I didn't plug it into a system with sites with real PR to begin with. Combining even a small aged PR network with a tiered link building net can do wonders. Not to mention the fact that the way every Imer and his cat keep talking about tiered backlinking Its almost a certainty that Google will slap the technique silly within 18 months.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8059115].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Kael41
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              although to me buying domains with links is FAR FAR more cost productive and a longer term investment then buying links and that s why I advocate it (the down side is that you have to deal with what you don't in buying links and that is creating content more than just a single article)
              I love that you honed in on that point. I think that is something that is sorely missed in SEO today as not only a booster within developing your own private network, but also as establishing a foundation on which to build off of.

              btw- i think you and I are on the same page, we're just dancing around the table
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8059413].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author RandySwanston
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post


          I got a challenge spend the $147 a month on your own networks (cheapest way to buy links). Come back in 6 months and tell me you still want to pay senuke $147 for junkie links. IF you want to add tiered network sites then get FCS Networker for the tier 1 or 2 at like $27 A MONTH and then use licorne which is now a one time $100 purchase for your other tiers

          Done. with over a thousand dollars saved
          I wonder why people spend so much ($147) for some low quality links. As you said, if the same amount is invested in getting backlinks from (already popular) authority sites, he would have seen a better ROI. I'm not against any software (because they do what they promise), but still people have to think before investing.
          Signature
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8213494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ldiaz117
    Set check email to 30-60min after
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7857160].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bluefrog_jacker
      I agree, I use 60min and get a MUCH better rate than that.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8058639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kael41
    Carl,
    Sounds like something is getting lost in translation with the login connection script of UD and the sites your targetting. My best advice is to ping Edward and his team and submit a listing of the sites that are failing and ask them to test it against their installs. Try to narrow it down to something on the vps or something within the software.

    I've got UD working really well on my servers, and if I see any failure, it's usually due to bad sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8058832].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sawyer183
      Originally Posted by Kael41 View Post

      Carl,
      Sounds like something is getting lost in translation with the login connection script of UD and the sites your targetting. My best advice is to ping Edward and his team and submit a listing of the sites that are failing and ask them to test it against their installs. Try to narrow it down to something on the vps or something within the software.

      I've got UD working really well on my servers, and if I see any failure, it's usually due to bad sites.
      Is possilbe run ultimate demon in linux VPS? I want to buy one.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8213335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
    Originally Posted by Carl-Reed View Post

    • Bought credits on both decaptcha and bypasscaptcha.
    • Bought 100 proxies in 2 accounts at squidproxies
    • Bought 100 phone verified gmail accounts
    • Bought several huge lists of sites, run them all through the
    PAY PAY PAY PAY....just to get some low-level backlinks from the most picked over, dubious sources online? Man - there has got to be a BETTER way
    Signature
    Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8059155].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Curtis2011
      Originally Posted by PerformanceMan View Post

      PAY PAY PAY PAY....just to get some low-level backlinks from the most picked over, dubious sources online? Man - there has got to be a BETTER way
      There is. It's called "make content that people actually give a crap about" and then if you must build links, go out and solicit them from high quality websites yourself.

      Originally Posted by GyuMan82 View Post

      OMG why does everybody keep debating seo software? They are just tools people!!!

      If Senuke or whatever software allows you to profit, then use it.

      If it doesn't, then dump it.
      There is a lot of room for debate between those two if's.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8213534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GyuMan82
    OMG why does everybody keep debating seo software? They are just tools people!!!

    If Senuke or whatever software allows you to profit, then use it.

    If it doesn't, then dump it.

    Of course take into both short-term and long-term profit outlooks when evaluating.

    Simple business principles people.
    Signature
    Need SEO Help? Monthly Plans From $299/mo (PM Me)
    Pickings From My SEO Brain @ www.RichardYoshimura.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8213517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author inetguru_987
    Don't waste your time with either one. Any SEO Link Building software is heading in the direction of a penalty. These aren't the type of links you want to be building anyways. They are all low quality garbage links with no power.

    Look into buying a few domains yourself and start a small PBN network, you'll be way better off.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9963420].message }}

Trending Topics