I got the dreaded message "to alert you that one of your websites is not currently in compliance with our AdSense program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your website". I found that that particular page singled by Google as an example it had auto generated content from Yahoo answers. I deleted the entire page and resubmitted to Google for consideration. Google just replied last night saying I am still in violation. The violation Google said in the first mail was:
WEBMASTER GUIDELINES: Publishers may not place Google ads on pages that violate Google's webmaster quality guidelines (Webmaster Guidelines - Webmaster Tools Help). While we've included the following excerpts from these guidelines, we recommend that you take the time to review them in their entirety.
Make pages for users, not for search engines.
* Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
* Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
* Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
* Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
* Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
* Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
* If your site participates in an affiliate program, make sure that your site adds value. Provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Anyone who ever had this problem and successfully got reinstated? Can anyone give me feedback and suggestions to help me get my site reinstated II would be grateful. I am suspecting its because a few posts of mine I had used curated content (is curated not allowed for Googlel adsense?) where I put an original paragraph before and after the copied content I had used and link it there. Anyone can comment on this?