Does SAPE links work longterm?

61 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi. I orderd 140 rental links from a SEO service that is offering pretty high quality backlinks. Lets say Im ranking #1 after 2 months with these links. If I'm not getting any more backlinks then the 140 high quality links I already have, will google then drop me in rankings? :confused:

(Note: I will not get 140 backlinks extra per month. I will keep the 140 backlinks per month for $XXX)
Cheers
#links #longterm #sape #work
  • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
    Depends on your competition.
    There is no general answer to this.
    When your competition is getting links that are the same quaslity but they use link velocity, you may lose (also depends on other factors).

    When you make money, reinvest a portion of it to get more links and to stay ahead of your competition
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8207973].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MonetizeMedia
      Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

      Depends on your competition.
      There is no general answer to this.
      When your competition is getting links that are the same quaslity but they use link velocity, you may lose (also depends on other factors).

      When you make money, reinvest a portion of it to get more links and to stay ahead of your competition
      so google wont drop me in ranking because Im not getting more backlinks? If I would drop in rankings it would be because someone else is ranking higher, is that what you're saying?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8207987].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        IF you are in any really competitive niche then other SEos can report you and drop you in a new york minute for using SAPE links
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8207996].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          IF you are in any really competitive niche then other SEos can report you and drop you in a new york minute for using SAPE links
          Tested that?
          I did, so do share your results with that.

          Mine was the "New York minute" didn't happen
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208019].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

            Tested that?
            I did, so do share your results with that.

            Mine was the "New York minute" didn't happen
            Show me your site and we'll put it to a personal test
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208227].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              Show me your site and we'll put it to a personal test
              Show me yours and we will do the same.

              Ready to backup your claim?
              Too easy to take one of mine isn't Mike?
              Making claims like that should be suported by YOUR sites and not putting the ball in my corner.

              Anyone could do that................
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208239].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

                Show me yours and we will do the same.
                .

                Too silly. You claim it doesn't work so what ya scaaaaaared of bra? I claim it does work so why would I show you my site? looks like its you that don't want to back up your claim.
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208246].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
                  Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                  Too silly. You claim it doesn't work so what ya scaaaaaared of bra? I claim it does work so why would I show you my site? looks like its you that don't want to back up your claim.
                  Nah, so called SEO "guru's" claim shit they never tested in their lifetime.
                  So when you make claims like "yes it will get you down in a minute" back it up and don't let someone else do the backing up for you.......bro.

                  So fine, take a random domain with SAPE links and show us all how you take it down.

                  I say you can't, you say you can. Show it..........
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208275].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                    Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post


                    don't let someone else do the backing up for you.......bro.
                    Amateur hour
                    Signature

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208282].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
                      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                      Amateur hour
                      Hahahaha, shows you can't with that remark.

                      Posting all so called SEO truths here without backing it up shows me you're a wannabee SEO guru too

                      You are funny!

                      How the hell can you make remarks and claims without ever backing them up?

                      Just posting like you know it all doesn't cut it.
                      Sure new people think Wow he knows it all.
                      The remark you just posted tells it all, you don't!

                      Next time Mike, make sure you can back it up when asked.
                      There is just ONE amateur here and it isn't me

                      Post count doesn't mean shit "buddy".
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208294].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                        Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

                        Next time Mike, make sure you can back it up when asked.
                        There is just ONE amateur here and it isn't me

                        Post count doesn't mean shit "buddy".
                        Nah new policy. Whenever I gather I am talking to a 12 year old I skip it and save time. In this case you argue like a kid. If I think something works to tank a site why would I want to tank my own? ROFL....too silly. Now if you say it doesn't then whats to fear? We can use yours since it doesn't work. Um unless you are just chicken
                        Signature

                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208302].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
                          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                          Nah new policy. Whenever I gather I am talking to a 12 year old I skip it and save time
                          Yeah, same here.
                          When we talk SEO knowledge you are WAY lower than 12 years..........
                          Get a lolly and let people that really TEST their stuff answer.

                          Now run a long little man........

                          WOW you even edit your posts after the next remark.
                          Hmmm, you are really a MAN LMAO!

                          You made a CLAIM, BACK IT UP!

                          You can't boy, I know
                          Hard when someone calls you out isn't it.
                          So used to new people saying "Yes Master" LMAO, wannabee!
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208307].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
            Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

            Tested that?
            I did, so do share your results with that.

            Mine was the "New York minute" didn't happen
            Tested the report button? Nope, I haven't.

            But lets look at the history of large Public Blog Networks. I say "History" because over time that's what they all became. "History".
            What makes SAPE any different than any others?
            Google are smarter than you, Google are smarter than me, and more to the point, Google are smarter than SAPE. They have all the money, they have all the resources. And when the time comes, they will take it all down. They are only batting 100% at this game every single time.

            And every network that's went before them said the exact blah blah bullshit thing. "We have NO Footprints" "You are safe with us" "We are too big too fail"

            Guess what happened?


            They all got blown to pieces. I could be wrong, but my monies going on Google.

            Try telling the guys who lost everything they had by going into ALN.
            You will find most of them working here.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208395].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

              Guess what happened?


              They all got blown to pieces. I could be wrong, but my monies going on Google.

              Try telling the guys who lost everything they had by going into ALN.
              You will find most of them working here.

              ROFL......
              :
              ________________________

              POST
              OF
              THE
              WEEK

              ________________________
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208495].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Marc_L
              Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

              Tested the report button? Nope, I haven't.

              But lets look at the history of large Public Blog Networks. I say "History" because over time that's what they all became. "History".
              What makes SAPE any different than any others?
              SAPE isn't a "blog network" for one. The sites are all hacked and the only "footprints" are the few links on each domain. All I'm saying is it isn't going to be as easy to hit SAPE as it was for the others.

              But you're right, I wouldn't trust these links on any domain I cared about long term. The downside is too large for the upside. Google is going to do something about SAPE eventually they'll do something about everything that gets too out of control.
              Signature

              Want answers to your SEO questions? Check out our library of FAQ's. Good luck and happy ranking!

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8209250].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
                Originally Posted by Marc_L View Post

                SAPE isn't a "blog network" for one. The sites are all hacked and the only "footprints" are the few links on each domain. All I'm saying is it isn't going to be as easy to hit SAPE as it was for the others.

                But you're right, I wouldn't trust these links on any domain I cared about long term. The downside is too large for the upside. Google is going to do something about SAPE eventually they'll do something about everything that gets too out of control.
                Cmon Marc,
                That's just picking at straws now. It's a Blog Network by definition. Whether the owners of the sites realize they are part of it or not.

                How would I footprint a Blog network that uses hacking?

                Ok simple enough. They are without a doubt using a script to inject the links into each site. Not very efficient or safe to place each link manually.
                The script will have a footprint. Each set of links will be placed in similar way/positions within a page wrapped in the same code.
                So all I need to do is buy links, within the network to find that common injection within each site.

                I deindex enough sites, who have used SAPE on the grounds of hacking for links. That's the message I send them in their Webmasters "Your hacking for links goodbye", And the "I got raped by SAPE" threads takes care of the rest.

                But that's just how I would do it. And I'm just one guy on a laptop. I wonder how 100 top minds with an unlimited budget working at Google would do it?
                They are smarter than me so.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8210003].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Marc_L
                  Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

                  Cmon Marc,
                  That's just picking at straws now. It's a Blog Network by definition. Whether the owners of the sites realize they are part of it or not.
                  Maybe so but when you say "blog network" it seems to be implying that the network consists of blogs. Plus sites on blog networks usually exist solely to be a part of the network. SAPE isn't like that. They are legit sites that have been hacked.

                  I'm in no way saying that SAPE can't get found just saying that it won't be as easy as ALN or BMR.
                  Signature

                  Want answers to your SEO questions? Check out our library of FAQ's. Good luck and happy ranking!

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8211870].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
        Originally Posted by MonetizeMedia View Post

        so google wont drop me in ranking because Im not getting more backlinks? If I would drop in rankings it would be because someone else is ranking higher, is that what you're saying?
        Nope, not what I'm saying.
        One keyword can stay #1 forever without doing anything else.
        Another keyword could drop down due to your competitors doing more than you do.

        Only way to know is to monitor what the top 10 is doing or just take matters in your own hand and keep on building. Why would you take the risk if you are making money? Always reinvest to keep the strongest, you don't want to risk a money maker do you?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8207997].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author blueorca17
          Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

          Nope, not what I'm saying.
          One keyword can stay #1 forever without doing anything else.
          Another keyword could drop down due to your competitors doing more than you do.

          Only way to know is to monitor what the top 10 is doing or just take matters in your own hand and keep on building. Why would you take the risk if you are making money? Always reinvest to keep the strongest, you don't want to risk a money maker do you?
          Just a quick suggestion....SAPE is probably best used on a tier system one or two levels below your money site.... That way you don't get penalties flowing to your money site....this strategy works better long term. If you send them directly to your money site it's not gonna last long at all...

          I second Marc_L too. You can do a test if you really want to and send all sape links to your money site (domain), and if it doesn't work and gets deindexed, keep a copy of it so you can put it up on another domain...
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8209923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ankitoberoi
    If you loose the links, your rankings drop too.

    Besides that, any unnatural form of building links is unhealthy and shows short sightedness.

    If you are building anything for the long term, don't buy any link building services. EVER. There are better ways to get natural links, traffic and SE Rankings. Slow but worth the weight.
    Signature

    BETA - AdPushup | Increase AdSense revenue using advanced automated A/B Testing.

    Recent Post - How Typography Affects Readers

    Twitter - @oberoiankit

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208293].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by ankitoberoi View Post

      There are better ways to get natural links, traffic and SE Rankings. Slow but worth the weight.

      Well not only that but why would you even think long term with SAPE Links? Its the one network we already now Google is targeting

      Did Google Just Penalize Another Link Network? SAPE Links

      Google Crushes Another Link Network? SAPE Links
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208336].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulgl
        A funny thought occurred to me...

        How can SAPE and SEOMasters be used in conjunction?

        Paul
        Signature

        If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208345].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

          A funny thought occurred to me...

          How can SAPE and SEOMasters be used in conjunction?
          LOL. It was tried but it was an utter failure. See link below

          http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...83-closed.html
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208357].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            LOL. It was tried but it was an utter failure. See link below

            http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...83-closed.html
            Hahahha, and ANOTHER lie little Mike

            You didn't try it

            Closed within the second I knew the better way to do it.
            I addept, you can't!

            Old school SEO is shit, but hey sells well right?

            Try something else if you can understand, will help you.
            Free tip btw LOL
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208364].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by SEOMasters View Post

              Closed within the second I knew the better way to do it.
              I addept, you can't!
              LOL going to be a long summer with the kiddies out of school.

              Anyway it flopped. I haven't seen a WSO with less responses in a LONG LONG time

              and Umm btw. When you closed it it recorded the date of the close

              "Last edited by SEOMasters; 04-23-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: CLOSED"

              Thing ran for like a month and a half
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208511].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
          Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

          A funny thought occurred to me...

          How can SAPE and SEOMasters be used in conjunction?

          Paul
          Hehehe, Mike needed a BUDDY to help him out

          I test everything, so yes also SAPE.

          Do I need them or even use them for all my sites..........nah not needed
          I have something WAY better than high PR networks (oh oops sorry Mike, don't agree there either. Old school SEO, change my friend and do it fast lol)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208361].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ankitoberoi
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Its the one network we already now Google is targeting
        Correct. Whether it is SAPE, AuraRANK or any other system (many claim Penguin/Panda safe), it is bound to fall in the future, if it hasn't already.
        Signature

        BETA - AdPushup | Increase AdSense revenue using advanced automated A/B Testing.

        Recent Post - How Typography Affects Readers

        Twitter - @oberoiankit

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208369].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Hansons
          Originally Posted by ankitoberoi View Post

          Correct. Whether it is SAPE, AuraRANK or any other system (many claim Penguin/Panda safe), it is bound to fall in the future, if it hasn't already.
          Exactly!

          And based on this, any plan wouldn't work which fail to cover natural activities of SEO.
          Signature

          Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
          Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
          Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOMasters
    WHOAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA,

    Auto Network

    Still selling THAT?
    Want to do a test (since you are KEEN).

    We will decide on a keyword, any keyword and then we use your old school shit and we use mine and see what ranks.

    Up for it? Or are you and your buddies just talk?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slin
    To answer the original question, from what I've seen sape works long term unless a manual review catches it. Certain sape providers will try to make the links less noticeable.

    I haven't used it yet, but some of my competition that uses sape has been up for awhile.

    I wouldn't use it for an authority site though. But that's just me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    OP asked do SAPE links work long term, when we all know those links are temporary, so why the $#@% would a sane person point SAPE links at a legit long term site. Crazy ideas. :rolleyes:

    Bottom line is obviously SAPE links work, but they're BH links, even by link builder standards & they're an easy target for reporting when the webmasters find out they've been hacked.

    I could care less who wins the pissing match, carry on...
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marc_L
    Originally Posted by MonetizeMedia View Post

    Hi. I orderd 140 rental links from a SEO service that is offering pretty high quality backlinks. Lets say Im ranking #1 after 2 months with these links. If I'm not getting any more backlinks then the 140 high quality links I already have, will google then drop me in rankings? :confused:

    (Note: I will not get 140 backlinks extra per month. I will keep the 140 backlinks per month for )
    Cheers
    Try it for a month and see if you make your 140 back. IF you don't then drop the subscription. But I wouldn't call these links high quality. They may be powerful but the ranking increase you get from them isn't going to last over the long term.

    All that being said, I wouldn't use sape links directly to your domain if its something you really care about. Notice I said "domain" and not "site". The site itself can exist on another domain if all goes to crap.
    Signature

    Want answers to your SEO questions? Check out our library of FAQ's. Good luck and happy ranking!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8209217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Voasi
    To answer OP...

    The problem with SAPE is that others have access to it and PR juice is dependent on outbound links as well. For instance, if you buy Site A and at time of purchase there are only 15 outbound SAPE links and then by the end of the year, there are 100 outbound SAPE links, your PR juice is diminished and so will your rankings.

    You'll probably need to invest in more links to keep up with the diminishing rate of PR, as I said before... others have access to those same links.

    The other issue is SAPE is a very "public" network now and Google may or may not be sifting through the network and diminishing PR juice (won't get you a penalty, but the money you spend won't get you better PR juice either).

    Best bet is to focus on building your own private network that you control, so you don't run into ANY of these issues, IMO.
    Signature
    Want $6,000/mo. SEO Clients? Watch My Free Video!
    We do WSO Designs TOO!!! Best on WF! - Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8209260].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marc_L
      [quote=Voasi;8209260]
      To answer OP...

      The problem with SAPE is that others have access to it and PR juice is dependent on outbound links as well. For instance, if you buy Site A and at time of purchase there are only 15 outbound SAPE links and then by the end of the year, there are 100 outbound SAPE links, your PR juice is diminished and so will your rankings.
      From my understanding they don't keep adding links to the pages like that. That being said, I've never used sape so my information might be wrong.
      Signature

      Want answers to your SEO questions? Check out our library of FAQ's. Good luck and happy ranking!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8209635].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Voasi
        Originally Posted by Marc_L View Post

        From my understanding they don't keep adding links to the pages like that. That being said, I've never used sape so my information might be wrong.
        A good example of probably not speaking unless you know for sure. There is plenty of bad information on forums, no need to add your own.

        I've used SAPE and know exactly how it works, which is like any other link buying network.
        Signature
        Want $6,000/mo. SEO Clients? Watch My Free Video!
        We do WSO Designs TOO!!! Best on WF! - Click Here
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8209813].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Marc_L
          Originally Posted by Voasi View Post

          A good example of probably not speaking unless you know for sure. There is plenty of bad information on forums, no need to add your own.

          I've used SAPE and know exactly how it works, which is like any other link buying network.
          Well Geez, I did say I wasn't sure. I'm actually surprised that SAPE doesn't have any limitations on the amount of links that can be placed on a single page. I was thinking about getting some for a project.
          Signature

          Want answers to your SEO questions? Check out our library of FAQ's. Good luck and happy ranking!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8209885].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    SAPE is a very high risk, short-term strategy and in my opinion its days are numbered. Google is closing in and like Mike said earlier. If you suspect your competition has SAPE links you can report them to Google.

    Unless you're still building EMDs in 2013 - I don't see the point of them.
    Signature
    I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8211158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John34
    Sape links are working fine even after latest Penguin update. Make sure you use other link types as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8212098].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lilacor
      True. It's needless to say that you shouldn't have only SAPE links to your projects. It's important to have diversified link profile, social signals included and the link acquisition speed must be gradual in time.
      Originally Posted by John34 View Post

      Sape links are working fine even after latest Penguin update. Make sure you use other link types as well.
      Signature
      Self-promotional posts aren't allowed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8216875].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smodha
      Originally Posted by John34 View Post

      Sape links are working fine even after latest Penguin update. Make sure you use other link types as well.
      That wasn't the original question. We all know SAPE links work but do they have longevity?

      I personally don't think so.
      Signature
      I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8217027].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John34
        Originally Posted by smodha View Post

        That wasn't the original question. We all know SAPE links work but do they have longevity?

        I personally don't think so.
        No idea to be honest, but yea some sites in my niche are ranking on first page from last 8-9 months.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8232213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lilacor
    I currently run 50 campaigns on SAPE, both mine and my clients'. With over 500 different keywords. My average customer has been working with me for over 6 months now. Everything is going smoothly no matter what updates Google have launched. So, my personal experience shows that SAPE does work in long term, but you have to know how to use it properly, of course.
    Signature
    Self-promotional posts aren't allowed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8217060].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
      Originally Posted by Lilacor View Post

      I currently run 50 campaigns on SAPE, both mine and my clients'. With over 500 different keywords. My average customer has been working with me for over 6 months now. Everything is going smoothly no matter what updates Google have launched. So, my personal experience shows that SAPE does work in long term, but you have to know how to use it properly, of course.
      My Sites
      My Clients Sites

      Unless you are a 2 Year old Child. 6 months is not long term. But anyway, here's a quick form for you to fill in. You can use your clients as references. It would be best to get them to reference you now, and not after their online business is destroyed by you.

      Did these Clients hire you as a Personal Shopper or an SEO Consultant?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8217105].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    I wouldn't risk my clients' sites with SAPE links. That's madness.
    Signature
    I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8217664].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MonetizeMedia
      Originally Posted by smodha View Post

      I wouldn't risk my clients' sites with SAPE links. That's madness.
      Why's that?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8219949].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
        Originally Posted by MonetizeMedia View Post

        Why's that?
        I'd take a guess and say, because he does not want any of his clients business's getting assraped when Google moves on SAPE.

        Maybe just maybe, he wants to keep those clients paying him long into the future.
        Maybe, just maybe, he feels his clients hired him and an SEO and not a backlink reseller.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8220067].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author smodha
          Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

          I'd take a guess and say, because he does not want any of his clients business's getting assraped when Google moves on SAPE.

          Maybe just maybe, he wants to keep those clients paying him long into the future.
          Maybe, just maybe, he feels his clients hired him and an SEO and not a backlink reseller.
          Exactly this. SAPE links work but Google's closing in on them. Why risk client sites - people who pay you consistently for minimal work? It's easy money and I wouldn't risk my reputation using obscure and potentially dangerous links.

          I agree with what's being said. Google will be sending out unnatural links penalties or worse - Sandboxing sites. Cutts is very clear on his videos about this.

          SAPE links should be used for personal sites only if you insist upon using them.
          Signature
          I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8220921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GyuMan82
    SAPE is good for churn and burn sites.

    You would have to be out of your mind to use it on any site you cared about keeping or a client's site.

    You already know it is on Google's radar. Sure maybe they haven't taken it down yet, but my money is on the multi-billion dollar company and all their Ivy League engineers vs some rogue Russian Network.

    Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not a few months from now, but SAPE will be gone eventually.

    One day faster than you can say "Would you like fries with that?", thousands of unnatural link notices will be sent out I guarantee.
    Signature
    Need SEO Help? Monthly Plans From $299/mo (PM Me)
    Pickings From My SEO Brain @ www.RichardYoshimura.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8220095].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lilacor
    Chill, all of you My site is offering SAPE services (see my profile for confirmation)! All my clients who has hired me did that through my site that offers SAPE backlinks, while searching for SAPE links provider! What kind of madness are you talking about? If all the customers find me after searching for an experienced SAPE expert they get exactly what they are searching for. They know enough about SAPE links, I have explained everything to them and they still insist on using this service. Everything is 100% transparent to them. So, what kind of "ass raping" are you talking about, Kevin?!
    Signature
    Self-promotional posts aren't allowed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8220898].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ankitoberoi
      Originally Posted by Lilacor View Post

      What kind of madness are you talking about?
      Lets meet again in an year or so. Time will tell.
      Signature

      BETA - AdPushup | Increase AdSense revenue using advanced automated A/B Testing.

      Recent Post - How Typography Affects Readers

      Twitter - @oberoiankit

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8220910].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
      Originally Posted by Lilacor View Post

      Chill, all of you My site is offering SAPE services (see my profile for confirmation)! All my clients who has hired me did that through my site that offers SAPE backlinks, while searching for SAPE links provider! What kind of madness are you talking about? If all the customers find me after searching for an experienced SAPE expert they get exactly what they are searching for. They know enough about SAPE links, I have explained everything to them and they still insist on using this service. Everything is 100% transparent to them. So, what kind of "ass raping" are you talking about, Kevin?!
      The only thing worse than selling SAPE to unsuspecting victims is,
      Outing yourself as a seller on a public forum, and releasing your domain info on a public forum.
      Is using SAPE links to rank your own site.



      Little old me, just footprinted and found thousands of domains within the network in about 10 minutes. And a bunch of their injection DB. Adding a few variables to this footprint would pull out a tonne more I am sure. But I'm not in the business of taking down blog networks.

      Google are though. And by the looks of things, its going to be a lot easier than I thought. Your going to have a lot of Ruski hackers very angry with you I think, for messing with their monies.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8222316].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tjtigers14
        Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

        The only thing worse than selling SAPE to unsuspecting victims is,
        Outing yourself as a seller on a public forum, and releasing your domain info on a public forum.
        Is using SAPE links to rank your own site.



        Little old me, just footprinted and found thousands of domains within the network in about 10 minutes. And a bunch of their injection DB. Adding a few variables to this footprint would pull out a tonne more I am sure. But I'm not in the business of taking down blog networks.

        Google are though. And by the looks of things, its going to be a lot easier than I thought. Your going to have a lot of Ruski hackers very angry with you I think, for messing with their monies.
        This is complete speculation on my part but I wonder if Google is laying off huge penalties to sites in the SAPE network because they are competing against Yandex in the Russian search market? If they deindex thousands of Russian sites they could alienate a lot of people. And I'm 90% sure that, unlike ALN or BMR, a lot of webmasters who sell links through SAPE still have sites that get traffic and provide value. Not just rebuilt expired domains with default themes on them.

        Just throwing it out there because if it were as easy as you make it seem I don't see why they wouldn't have done it already.
        Signature

        "SEO is knowing what the search engines want and giving it to them… so hard they f***ing bleed" — Dave Naylor

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8224444].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
          Originally Posted by tjtigers14 View Post

          This is complete speculation on my part but I wonder if Google is laying off huge penalties to sites in the SAPE network because they are competing against Yandex in the Russian search market? If they deindex thousands of Russian sites they could alienate a lot of people. And I'm 90% sure that, unlike ALN or BMR, a lot of webmasters who sell links through SAPE still have sites that get traffic and provide value. Not just rebuilt expired domains with default themes on them.

          Just throwing it out there because if it were as easy as you make it seem I don't see why they wouldn't have done it already.
          Hey Tigs,
          Do you think Google do not penalize sites for selling links? Have you ever read any of the Google ToS? They say it very clearly, over and over again.
          "If We catch you selling links from your site We will Buttrape you" is the abridged version. This is bread and butter stuff,

          http://googlewebmastercentral.blogsp...ing-links.html
          http://www.webpronews.com/matt-cutts...alties-2013-04
          http://www.seroundtable.com/google-p...lty-15625.html

          De-indexing thousands of sites? They do that every single day

          When Larry Page (Co-Founder of Google) was Interviewed, and asked how does he feel about Alienating people, and destroying their websites value and online business. When they do not follow his Search Engines rules.

          He responded by making this statement.



          SCREW EM!!!!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8224497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tjtigers14
    To OP: Link velocity is playing a larger and larger role in determining rankings (as it should because it makes sense). If you add 140 links in a short burst and then there is no more growth, well than Google is less likely to send traffic to your page because it's now viewed by the algo as less popular/valuable.

    To Mike Anthony who said if you use SAPE a competitor will just report you: So you mean I can just buy SAPE links for all of my competitors and then report them and win all the SERPs and all the moneyz? Please.

    To Whoever Said SAPE is a Network of Hacked Sites: Hacking a site and adding it to the SAPE network is against their TOS as far as I can tell. I'm sure there have been cases of hacked sites but it's not the norm. Russian webmasters use the network to make additional income from their sites. It is common practice for people with older or less trafficked sites who wouldn't see much revenue from just advertisements. It's not as prevalent as say Adsense, but if you have a site with 20 PR3+ pages and sell 10 OBLs on each for $5/month, that's a cool grand. Maybe you couldn't make $5/link on inner pages but still it could add up fast.
    Signature

    "SEO is knowing what the search engines want and giving it to them… so hard they f***ing bleed" — Dave Naylor

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8224430].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
      Originally Posted by tjtigers14 View Post

      To Whoever Said SAPE is a Network of Hacked Sites: Hacking a site and adding it to the SAPE network is against their TOS as far as I can tell. I'm sure there have been cases of hacked sites but it's not the norm. Russian webmasters use the network to make additional income from their sites. It is common practice for people with older or less trafficked sites who wouldn't see much revenue from just advertisements. It's not as prevalent as say Adsense, but if you have a site with 20 PR3+ pages and sell 10 OBLs on each for $5/month, that's a cool grand. Maybe you couldn't make $5/link on inner pages but still it could add up fast.
      Lilacor
      Says that SAPE has over 700k domains within its network. That's a lot of willing Webmasters don't you think?
      And the footprint I found, sure as hell looks like an injection to me. It's got a few randomized variables, but pretty much the same code over and over. And why do they need to host those link insertions remotely in hidden databases?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8224518].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
        Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

        Lilacor
        Says that SAPE has over 700k domains within its network. That's a lot of willing Webmasters don't you think?
        And the footprint I found, sure as hell looks like an injection to me. It's got a few randomized variables, but pretty much the same code over and over. And why do they need to host those link insertions remotely in hidden databases?
        This is a 'link network' built specifically for scumbags. If ever a pack of unworthy scumbags deserved to lose their rankings, it's people using hacked websites to rank.

        I'm trying to imagine Page and Brin worrying about upsetting Sape webmasters. I can't do it
        Signature
        Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8224701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adamprattler
    your links got also be partly devalued over time apaprt from competitors adding more or gaining better authority and site quality which may make them rise -0 you cannot be stagnant and only rely on these 140 links you NEED to add more
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8224470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author frank07
    Originally Posted by MonetizeMedia View Post

    Hi. I orderd 140 rental links from a SEO service that is offering pretty high quality backlinks. Lets say Im ranking #1 after 2 months with these links. If I'm not getting any more backlinks then the 140 high quality links I already have, will google then drop me in rankings? :confused:

    (Note: I will not get 140 backlinks extra per month. I will keep the 140 backlinks per month for )
    Cheers
    You play game with Google so it depends on Google. I think you must add more links from other source( authority sites, not the BS profile links to your main site)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8224473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
    No ok,
    Let's be fair here with SAPE for a second. There is no doubt, based on a lot of high comp SERPs results. That SAPE is clearly currently working, as a great way to rank a site quickly.
    There's no doubt in that.
    But what will happen is, buyers of the network will start to get greedy. Buying up more and more links. Going after multi markets. But probably leaving the same footprint of anchor, over and over and over.
    Google will just join the dots. So it's really the members who mess it up for everyone else. And not the public blog network concept itself. It works, and will work, until members break it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8233251].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
      Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

      No ok,
      Let's be fair here with SAPE for a second. There is no doubt, based on a lot of high comp SERPs results. That SAPE is clearly currently working, as a great way to rank a site quickly.
      There's no doubt in that.
      But what will happen is, buyers of the network will start to get greedy. Buying up more and more links. Going after multi markets. But probably leaving the same footprint of anchor, over and over and over.
      Google will just join the dots. So it's really the members who mess it up for everyone else. And not the public blog network concept itself. It works, and will work, until members break it.
      They don't need a footprint. All they have to do is devalue links based on the same criteria they already use to make SAPE links useless to.

      If I worked at Google I wouldn't obsess over one or two networks, I'd figure out why those networks were impacting the SERPs and then I'd change it.

      Or, they could just join the idiotic network themselves, place links and de-index. Either way works.
      Signature
      Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8234497].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John34
      Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

      No ok,
      Let's be fair here with SAPE for a second. There is no doubt, based on a lot of high comp SERPs results. That SAPE is clearly currently working, as a great way to rank a site quickly.
      There's no doubt in that.
      But what will happen is, buyers of the network will start to get greedy. Buying up more and more links. Going after multi markets. But probably leaving the same footprint of anchor, over and over and over.
      Google will just join the dots. So it's really the members who mess it up for everyone else. And not the public blog network concept itself. It works, and will work, until members break it.
      Google already know about Sape, its just that they are finding it hard to take down this network, may be because it has thousands of sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8236513].message }}

Trending Topics