i have a question about Domain Authority and Content Marketing and I would appreciate sharing your experiences or giving a recommendation.
Here are some details to get an idea about my situation:
- I'm in the Network Marketing niche and run a blog since Nov 2013. I've created around 175 blog posts (120 of them are search engine optimized as well as I can ). I give my best to share always valuable content. For monetization I promote an affiliate program in this niche.
- For a long time I was using the free SEO-Plugin Blogger high (it's like a SEOPressor clone) to optimize my articles and get an indication.
- The Results: Around 40 of my articles are in the TOP 100 SERPS and only 5 on the first page.
- Last week I switched this plugin and use now SEO Pressor. My plan is to go over every article and optimize it to get a good SEO Pressor Score.
- To get an idea what other plugins I also use: Yoast, All-in-one SEO, WP-Optimize, sharebar, Plugins to increase loading speed and for Lead Generation: Optin Monster
- Backlink Strategy: Between February and May 2014 I used Magic Submitter Software with to create backlinks for each blog post. I checked the links with ahrefs, built up 6.500 backlinks, but after the last Google Update there are only 2.5k remaining.
- Then I outsourced the link building by using a few gigs on fiverr, but nothing worked well t with significant results.
- For social signals I use Addmefast and likenation with iMacros
Target: I want to get better rankings and organic traffic with my blog (of course ).
Now, I'm not sure what's affecting more.
Am I getting bad rankings because of my young domain age (8 months) or because of lack of domain authority?
Any suggestions what I should focusing on now?
- Creating backlinks manually (for my root domain) to get more authority? OR
- Should I purchase Backlink Packages on the warrior forum (please share your expierence / recommendations please J ) OR
- Should I focus on creating lots of social signals on each and every blog post OR
- Or do I get more domain authority automatically when I keep creating 5-6 blog posts each week?
- And: Do you think it's worth the effort to update and optimize every article for SEO Pressor?
I hope that's not too much for my first post and I'm so grateful for every little tip or help that you are willing to give here. And i think every person who's reading this thread and is new in SEO will be grateful as well...