[JV] Let's Make A Profitable Membership Site Together! My Expertise, Your Product / Idea!

102 replies
Hey y'all, Nick here. I've been making a killing with membership sites for the past couple of months. I have DAP and WP expertise. The only issue I've come to is coming up with content for new sites.

Positives of Membership Sites:
- Recurring Income
- It really only takes a lot of work to get it up and running and then you can set it and forget it.
- Did I mention recurring income?

Here's the JV. I will create the wordpress membership site with DAP as I can fire these things out very efficiently. I now have a very effective "system" of capturing leads and turning casual visitors into paying members. If you have wanted to create a membership site, but just never knew how, this is your chance to have a an incredible site with a quality design. All you have to provide is the content. (I have writers as well so I can contribute to the content if need be). If you already have a membership site, but if you're honest with yourself, it sucks, then let me know and I'll turn it around for you.

"What's the split?!" The revenue split will be based on content you are providing and what you are looking for. There are many additionals that membership sites can have, social media being one. That takes a lot of regular updating and thus more work (that is just one example).

Anyway, if you want to make a killing with your content by making it into a membership site, why not team up with someone that knows what he's doing?

I look forward to hearing from you.
#content #killer #make #membership #site
  • Profile picture of the author curly sue
    I already have a membership site of 1,500 jvs members, its been domant for a while cause i was looking for a partnership like this one. will contact you to discuss further.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8118118].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Everychance
      Hi guys , I am able to give the most state the art platform. Where you Brand is yours, your data is yours, and your asset value grows, at no cost Zilch, this is not complicated, everything is click and paste, The features are all there just grow you Brand that simple, I welcome any JV ,every thing goes through to the client first and foremost, We know we deliver No cost
      beefygonk@icloud.com or garym@privatesociaplatforms.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10215999].message }}
      Would be interested in supporting you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10216810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author r1do
    What do you exactly need to enter in something like this?

I've never done a JV website, but i have done websites for companies.

I've skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, .net, Java and many more things.
    Signature
    Android & PHP Developer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8118412].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NickSway
      Originally Posted by curly sue View Post

I already have a membership site of 1,500 jvs members, its been domant for a while cause i was looking for a partnership like this one. will contact you to discuss further.
      Thank you for your interest. I'd be glad to team up with you. I actually took an old membership site I had that was about a year dormant with 2,000 members and now have it up to over 3,300 in just the couple months I've been working to restore it. Anyway, I haven't received a PM from you yet but I look forward to hearing from you.

Originally Posted by r1do View Post

What do you exactly need to enter in something like this?

I've never done a JV website, but i have done websites for companies.

I've skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, .net, Java and many more things.
      Sorry, but what I'm really looking for are people with ideas and even better if they already have content. I have all the programming skills as I've been coding since I was 16. I appreciate your interest though.

-----

Note: I have received A LOT of PMs regarding this JV opportunity. Let me answer a few common questions:

Yes, I am willing to work with you if you already have a membership site! Whether you want to change up your sales funnel to something that works, or simply want to get more members and don't know how, I can help.

No, I will not give you 3 examples of the membership sites I've been working on as I've told the people I've worked with in the past that I won't share our domain with future partners. More importantly though, 90%+ of the people that ask are just looking to steal niche ideas. However, if we seem to be a good fit to partner, I do have some examples of sites I've built up myself that I can show you.

NO, I will not be JVing with anyone and everybody. I am keeping this down to 2 people maximum because I want to be able to give as much as I can to the project. I simply don't have enough time to deal with more than that. So please do not send me a PM saying, I want to make a membership site about video games can you help me?!

-----

Keep the posts and PMs coming! I look forward to working with you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8128074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedHat39
    Sent you a PM
    Signature
    [Say What?!?] How to market as an affiliate and build a list at the same time - (Video Proof)
    Click Here For FREE Access Now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8134070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chipkole
    I'm interested in putting together a membership site for my current offline day trading business. Let me know if this is something that may interest you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8143527].message }}
    I have responded to all who have sent me messages. Thank you to all who have contact me thus far. I am still currently seeking out another JV partner as I have really enjoyed getting messages from everyone, but I had to chose only the ones I thought had the most potential and greatest vision (as well as content already). Please continue to send me JV requests as I'm always looking to help people out and make money along the way.

- Nick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8147632].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author featherstory
      Hi, I just sent you a pm. My website is a forum, but I would like to have at least a section of the website that is paid membership based and change the format to highlight my content, rather than the discussions from members.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8153246].message }}
        Originally Posted by featherstory View Post

Hi, I just sent you a pm. My website is a forum, but I would like to have at least a section of the website that is paid membership based and change the format to highlight my content, rather than the discussions from members.
        I sent you a reply. I don't deal a lot with forums, but depending on what you're looking for, I may be able to help you out.

NOTE: I'm still looking for one more JV partner.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8156454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ForeclosureGuide
    Sent PM for real estate investing site. Look forward to chatting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8159332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author filiks
    Hi Nick, i just sent you a PM...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8169035].message }}
    I've had some PMs from some awesome people with some awesome ideas! I've also had some PMs from some people with some not so awesome ideas...

First and foremost, please make sure that you are willing to put in the effort to make this work. It will take TIME on YOUR PART to make this work so make sure you have that.

Also, you will have to be willing to contribute some or all of the content. That includes making ebooks, articles, videos, etc. If you are not willing to research and create content, this won't work out.

If you have experience or already have a running site, that is a plus. If it's been around for 2 years and has 12 members, that's not a good sign.

When all is said and done, if you're not sure just send me a message and I'll let you know what I think. Even if I don't partner with you, I'd be willing to give you advice so that you can get your membership site making more money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8174383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ZC
    I just sent the pm. Look forward to working with you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author digitaldepotworld
    Nick,
    we have full working version of Wishlist and Memberspring for WP, also tons of content, just need a JV to get it going, interested?
    I am techincal in nature and have VA's as well, but looking for a good partner to get with. We are LLC, and have the hosting/mailing/marketing (social and offline) expertise.
    Let me know
    Jeff

Originally Posted by NickSway View Post

Hey y'all, Nick here. I've been making a killing with membership sites for the past couple of months. I have DAP and WP expertise. The only issue I've come to is coming up with content for new sites.

- Recurring Income
    - It really only takes a lot of work to get it up and running and then you can set it and forget it.

Here's the JV. I will create the wordpress membership site with DAP as I can fire these things out very efficiently. I now have a very effective "system" of capturing leads and turning casual visitors into paying members. If you have wanted to create a membership site, but just never knew how, this is your chance to have a an incredible site with a quality design. All you have to provide is the content. (I have writers as well so I can contribute to the content if need be). If you already have a membership site, but if you're honest with yourself, it sucks, then let me know and I'll turn it around for you.

"What's the split?!" The revenue split will be based on content you are providing and what you are looking for. There are many additionals that membership sites can have, social media being one. That takes a lot of regular updating and thus more work (that is just one example).

Anyway, if you want to make a killing with your content by making it into a membership site, why not team up with someone that knows what he's doing?

Signature

Respectfully,
    Jeff Grant

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8187678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chintz24
    I have an amazing idea for a membership site JV. Do PM me if you are available
    Signature

12 premium domains for sale.
    Email connect@chintanshah.xyz

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8190845].message }}
    Still looking for partners. Feel free to post and PM me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8202100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OIRMS
    We would be very interested in something like this as we are trying to build up a investment division with ecom/membership sites as a portfolio. We are a full service digital firm, but we more so specialize in business intelligence and strategy development. We do offer specific services, but are looking to build brands rather than sell monthly services. Saying that, we have a very strong content and ecom team at our disposal. Looking forward to talking asap!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8208214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gacconsultants
    Hi, Nick - I have a project you might be very interested in... Let me know if you have an opening right to take a look.

Thanks, Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227490].message }}
      Originally Posted by OIRMS View Post

We would be very interested in something like this as we are trying to build up a investment division with ecom/membership sites as a portfolio. We are a full service digital firm, but we more so specialize in business intelligence and strategy development. We do offer specific services, but are looking to build brands rather than sell monthly services. Saying that, we have a very strong content and ecom team at our disposal. Looking forward to talking asap!
      Originally Posted by gacconsultants View Post

Hi, Nick - I have a project you might be very interested in... Let me know if you have an opening right to take a look.

Thanks, Mark
      I PM'd you both back. Still looking to partner with one more person... I look forward to hearing from you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8254638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aarthielumalai
    Hey Nick, I think I PMed you a while back, but I didn't hear from you. I'm interested in working with you and I can contribute the content. I have no problem in researching and providing valuable information to the customers. I have a JV thread where I've explained my offer in detail.

Can you, maybe add me on skype and we can discuss further? I tried to add you, but I'm getting a "forbidden" error.

I look forward to talking with you.

Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8260068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryancarruthers919
    I can provide some amazing content very unique would love to work with you, please drop me a PM we can make a lot of money and I mean a lot!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309334].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
    Hey Nick, not interested but I love your talent. Great way to Network, No wonder your name is Nick lol. Really great job, I harp on networking all the time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8398494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CMcPherson
    Hi Nick,

Are still looking for JV ideas?

I don't want to waste time sending you mine if you've already made a decision.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8426389].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trader909
    check mine out Nick.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8493060].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew Mak
    Hi Nick,

I have membership content like this:

Keyword Database Membership
    - Auto scrape and run analysis everyday and publish result on a membership system
    - Integrated to a software so user don't need to login to website to see the content
    - Currently serve over 135,000 keywords and 3,300 niches all fully analyzed.(increasing daily)
    - Filtering system to find only the keyword fit user criteria.

Auto content spinner and publishing (under development)
    - Already have over 45,000 spin ready article in 28 categories in a database. (increasing daily)
    - User can get the spun article and auto publish on their website.
    (will post a demo video about the auto posting)

let me know if this fit your requirement

Andrew
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8497018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author janetjay
    Hey I'd be interested in this if you're interested in the lucrative personal development movement.

I have a membership site that i set up and it's sitting dormant. I have so much content to add to it, but no time to give as there's no money in it for me to divert my attention from the the other products I've created and are promoting.

however I do need to get it sorted in the next few months as have a big influx of new coaching clients coming up who i want to upsell to the membership.

Currently there are trainings there on purpose and financial prosperity. I'm wanting to add a whole section of promoting yourself as a messenger on internet marketing as well as a monthly webinar on the Law of Attraction and manifesting your dreams etc.

So if you interested in personal development, lets chat.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author viewsonic32
    Hey Nick, I have added u on skype, waiting for ur response.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8543828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author papi70
    very interesting .. but before i PM you, let me ask you this!!

My content and my potential clients are all Italian speaking.. Does that limit you?

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8552011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John-K.
    Nick - Sent you a PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8552115].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author papi70
      Originally Posted by John-K. View Post

Nick - Sent you a PM.
      don't know if this msg was for me BUT I have not received any PM from you.. thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8552165].message }}
      Originally Posted by John-K. View Post

Nick - Sent you a PM.
      I just responded. I said most of this in my PM, but here is it again for everyone:

I currently have a full schedule of JVs so I am booked for the next month or so. I do have a mentor who has pretty much taught me everything I know in internet marketing which has gotten me to where I am today. He's agreed to at least hear out whoever wants to present their JV opportunity/idea as he has some openings and a team of people that can get it done.

Post here and send me a PM like you have been doing and I'll send it his way and then get back to you. Thank you for understanding.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8552444].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pohland
    I was very excited to read your jv-offer post here on this forum because I do own a really good (virtual, 100% automated) product/service, but my marketing/sales skills seems not to be good enought to realize an effective way of income out of it.

My product is called "Website Likes". You can find it here.

Currently, I am selling there Facebook Likes for the Facebook website plugin in quantity based options. I already thought about switching to membership options a while ago, because of steady income. There are several options to design such memberships (maybe with limitations, maybe without).

At the moment, nobody else is providing such service in automatism.

All coding work is already done. Content for a WP Blog is partwise also created (some published, most not).

What I am searching is primary a guy with great marketing ideas and good promotion skills.

All cash from this sales are (excluding hosting) profit and I am willed to share 50% of it.

I really hope to hear from you soon because I know, I am sitting on a goldmine and just need the tools to get the gold out.

Hope to hear from you mentor soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8562196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neralu
    Can you provide some of the samples of the membership sites that you have built please....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8562464].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wpjljr
    Hello NickSway my name is William and I am Very interested in Your offer. (Honestly I need so much help I don't even know where to start.) I do however have an idea ,the products, and the domains. I would like to set-up a clickbank style market site using CashMoneySystems. Com and an affiliate recruiting site to support it on TheAtHomeJob. Com. I have been holding onto these praying I would learn enough to pull it off myself. Yet thousands of dollars later on plr & mrr products along with seemingly every theme and howto course on here I'm no closer than when I started. I am willing to accept a 50/50 split on the business and put in as many hours as it takes to make this work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8598175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harryhumph
    Hello Nick,

Could you be more specific as to what type of product you are looking for?

I currently have a product on getting more traffic with youtube which has tons of good reviews allready and sold around 100 copies. Would this be something you are interested in?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8598722].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thefoxsay
      Please send me a mail to info@whatdoesthefoxsay.eu

I have registered a domain name that is very popular right know, the plan is to turn this to a subscription service. Blog and private website owners can sign up their subdomain with this highly popular name and thereby not be locked to keep the blog provider and more.

Beacause of the phrase the domain consist of is known to millions, it would be easily sold as subscription regards to that is so well known.

Contact me for more information.

PS. I am looking to set togheter a team with different skills and recources within internet marketing, sales and administration.
      Signature

~OnlinedomainService.org - Make it easy to use your effort on other tasks as SEO~

send me a PM/mail to be a partner/affiliate or other of this new site that is under developement.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619338].message }}
    Thank you to all who have partnered with me or my mentor. I am now taking more JV partners. Looking for only 2 right now. Post and message me if you would like to increase the profits of your membership site!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8695451].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Barry
      Sent you a PM.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8695644].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BizLadi
      PM sent.

PJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8751160].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aspire7

Thank you to all who have partnered with me or my mentor. I am now taking more JV partners. Looking for only 2 right now. Post and message me if you would like to increase the profits of your membership site!

Good to see you have had a lot of interest! I will send you a PM at some point as I help membership sites grow.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026587].message }}
        Hi aspire 7'
        What if you could have your own
        I use Face Book, why should I have an SEP ?
        This is a fair question and one that we would love to address.

May I ask;

How many followers, members or connections do you have on Face Book ?
        Do you like many others promote Face Book on your cards and letter heads ?
        Do you post content to Face Book for your followers ?
        Have you set up a Face Book Group yet ?
        Thank you for that now I only have a few more questions;

So how much do Face Book pay you to grow their business for them ?
        How much does Face Book pay you to promote their brand on your stationary ?
        What type of revenue do you make from their advertising to your people ?
        How much of their multi billion Dollar asset value do you own ?
        Do you make money for putting your conent on their brand ?
        Can you advertise, connect and upsell to just the members who follow you ?
        OK so one last question;

why would you want to continue growing another companies brand and asset value for them without makiing any form of a return at all ?
        In our estimation, Face Book has been built on the work of everyone else inviting people to join them on a network and promoting their brand. Yet whilst they get valued in the billions of Dollars the people who actually built their business get nothing.

We think this is wrong and that is why your own platform is important.

Your brand and message to your members.
        Your revenue and valuation - you own the data.
        Your advertising revenues.
        Your content to your members and their engagement.
        Building your asset values Not Face Books.
        If you only added 1,000 people to Face Book, based on an average member asset valuation of £150.00 per member, you have built them a £150,000.00 asset, aside from any advertising revenues, upsells or anything.

Why not make your own asset and start your own SEP Today.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10216013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Deen Carney
    who'll buy the ads for getting new customers into the membership site?

do we happen to have the same mentor i.e. Sohail?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8707725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twranks
    Sent you a pm and Skype request. Awaiting your reply...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8707950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tgparker
    Nick:
    I might be interested in what you have to offer. I have an ongoing coaching, counselling, & therapy practice, I have motivational, ebook, audio, and video self-help products and services that can be sold on line. Provided that you can get me the traffic and the business I'm more than happy to offer the right "rain-maker" a generous split. If this an attractive JV for you, please PM me.

Thanks,

TG
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8709007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drr
    Hey Nick,

Sounds good - I'll be sending pm to you shortly. Huge believer in membership sites and the recurring income they bring
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8714290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author byalik
    Nick, please message me as I am interested as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8717024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rich7
    Hi NickSway,

I'm going to develop Food and Nutrition – PlowToPlate as an authority site.

I'm looking for someone with an interest in food, nutrition, growing food - that type of thing, to partner with.

If you are in that niche, I'm interested in talking.

See more about me here: Richard Clunan - Copywriter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8725329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ezee
    Just sent you a PM.

Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8739797].message }}
    i'd be willing to let one i.mer promote my site. 50/50 profit slit, 100% exclusivity as long s they work it and reach targets.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8741871].message }}
      Originally Posted by trader909 View Post

i'd be willing to let one i.mer promote my site. 50/50 profit slit, 100% exclusivity as long s they work it and reach targets.
      Not im'ing stuff
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8741872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ezee
    Please check my PM.

Thanks.
    ezee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8756881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Growthwithnumbers
    I am interested in this please PM if you would like to work together.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8762666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author themikerogers
    Nick, I hope you are still doing this. I'll send you a PM.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8855907].message }}
    First of all, I want to say thank you all for an amazing response to this thread. Second, I apologize for not being around for the past few months. Generally, when I am packed with JVs and other projects I tend not to be on WF much. That being said, I am now available for another JV or two. If you are interested, post here and send me a PM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9177579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ghoster
    Sent you a PM.
    Signature

On the whole, you get what you pay for.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9178546].message }}
    Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me this time around. I have found one partner that I'll be working with for the next month or so. I'll post here again when I'm free. It's been such a pleasure working with you all! If you still need help when I get back I'd love to work with you! Send me a message now so that I know you're interested, and I'll get back to you as soon as my schedule opens up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9201169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sikalele
    Hey Nick,
    I am an expert in the golf instruction niche. I already have one ebook published (and another 2 alost complete) and have researched the possibilty of a membeship site for some time now. In fact I plan to build an authority site. I have good ideas how to get content and another site we could get ideas from in the same niche.
    Are you intetested in talking further?
    please let me know
    Thanks.
    Louis
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9214638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MrFume
    Hi Nick,
    I sent a PM, if you are coming to the end of current project take a look at the one I mentioned.
    Cheers
    Signature

Journalism, the profession is undergoing a massive change since the WWW has arrived. I help people to build their personal profile and create a multi-media platform with WordPress, Podcasting, Writing and Video.
    Digital Media for a Noisy World

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9242564].message }}
    My schedule has opened up for one or two more JVs. I'll be responding to those I haven't bee able to get to (in order). Please be patient as I respond to all requests. If you haven't already contacted me, do so now via PM or skype. Looking forward to working with you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9325614].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juggernaught
    Check you PM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9331826].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Josh W
      Hi Nick,

I just sent you a PM.
      Thanks for taking a look.

Josh
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9397087].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masteryoda
    Hey Nick,
    I have a membership JV opportunity here for you. If it doesn't blow your socks off...I'll be shocked. Hit me at John@localpageonegoogle.com...Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9428434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snrumph
    Hello Nick,
    I'm a new member so I can't PM.
    I own a unique site in the mining/investment niche. I've spent the last year developing content and building traffic, but haven't made a serious effort to monetize it as of yet. Let me know if you'd like to talk.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9433387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masteryoda
    Hey Nick,
    I might have something that is right up your ally, hit me up at john@localpageonegoogle.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9450026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bosanci28
    Have Hosting and 4 Year old Webmaster Related Domain , A membership site clicked in my head but , need to Jv with someone that knows what they doing , Me Not really a pro with ideas. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9495384].message }}
      Possibly able to assist you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10216815].message }}
    Hi everyone, thanks for the sustained interest in JVs. I have about 20 unread proposals since the last time I was online to open myself up for new JVs. I'll be responding to all of them within the next 1-3 days. If you're reading this and have not reached out to me, but are looking for someone to take your business/service, website, or idea to the next level, shoot me a message.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9642698].message }}
    Thank you for the many messages I have already received. I just accepted one JV offer and I have time in my schedule for one more...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9673777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Magnus G
    Hi Nick You seem to have enough offers coming your way so you probably got your hands full anyway.
    But if you are still looking for partners pm me and I wil send you my idea for a membership site that can bring in the bacon for a long time and has a possibility of a large scaling without the limitations that many membership sites have. So pm me if you are interested.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author broker6000
    I have a membership site that had over 3000 members in 2005 but know has only around 200 would you consider a joint venture where you become responsible for new members for a piece of the action
    Michael
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706941].message }}
    It's been about six months since I opened my doors back up to accept more JV requests. The time has come! Post here and send me a message if you'd like to present your JV opportunity!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10012335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Synnuh
    Shot you a PM!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10016803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kingjpm
    I have a lot of of programming knowledge and build custom scripts

latest script I built
    camchitchat.com

I would be willing to share programming knowledge content
    Signature
    RogueDen.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10016946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMarketingTutorials
    Banned
    Hi,

Just dropped you a Pm, I'm very interested!

Best Regards,
    Lex
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author duanephillip21

- Recurring Income

Hi Nick,
    This is my first time attempting a JV. I have a Web Site created by Vibrant Web, but it just doesn't seem to "jell". My idea was a Membership Site, but Vibrant Web pooh-poohed it, and nothing has ever happened. It just sits there on the Internet doing nothing. Paying for the Web Site almost sent me into bankruptcy. I need to know if it should be abandoned or can be made into something, and how much it will cost to do that. Dewey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10018949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Synnuh
    I got your PM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10021726].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author classicsportsfan
    Hey Nick,

I sent you a PM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10025026].message }}
      Originally Posted by Synnuh View Post

Shot you a PM!
      Originally Posted by kingjpm View Post

I have a lot of of programming knowledge and build custom scripts

latest script I built
      camchitchat.com

I would be willing to share programming knowledge content
      Originally Posted by IMarketingTutorials View Post

Hi,

Just dropped you a Pm, I'm very interested!

Best Regards,
      Lex
      Originally Posted by duanephillip21 View Post

Hi Nick,
      This is my first time attempting a JV. I have a Web Site created by Vibrant Web, but it just doesn't seem to "jell". My idea was a Membership Site, but Vibrant Web pooh-poohed it, and nothing has ever happened. It just sits there on the Internet doing nothing. Paying for the Web Site almost sent me into bankruptcy. I need to know if it should be abandoned or can be made into something, and how much it will cost to do that. Dewey
      Originally Posted by classicsportsfan View Post

Hey Nick,

I sent you a PM

I've now officially responded to everyone who has reached out to me since I made my last post. I'm still in the process of speaking with many of you and figuring out if we'd make a good fit for each other. I'm looking to help you grow your business and take it from an idea/hobby to a full time income stream. If you haven't reached out to me yet, please post here and PM me!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garethjehu1
    Hello Nick,

I have sent you a PM.
    Signature
    Learn How To Be A Full Time Internet Marketer
    Join my membership site for just $1!Try before you buy.
    Check out whats inside here: http://garethinternetbusiness.com/solo/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kadyjoyce
    Banned
    This must be very interesting
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10028470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paolo83
    Hey Nick,

thank you for taking the time to review some of my stuff

we are all busy people and i really appreciate when people dedicate special time to take a look at my efforts and reply to my pm. Thank Nick for going the extra mile here and reach out to all of us.

I sent you a skype contact request and i am really excited at the idea to working with you on this project.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10077981].message }}
      Hi if I can assist you be great
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10216009].message }}
    I've received quite a few PMs regarding JVing with me. I'm sorry I've been away from Warrior Forum for a little while to focus on projects (as usual). If you're still interested in JVing, please contact me again through PM or skype.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10170028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tomkure
    Hello Nick

I am really interested in a partnership

I have purchased several membership software including DAP, and have legally 600GB of content available into 5-6 areas of interest, and also have the idea how to develop:

contact me for more information
    asianbusinesssolutions@yahoo.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10222721].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 99rinor81
    Good i cant wait to join your offer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10222736].message }}
    Hi Nick, how about the most state of the Art platform, No costs, just everything ready 14-days, much much more
    Beefygonk@icloud.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10230913].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10391612].message }}

Trending Topics