FREE Top Quality Graphic Design Service In Exchange For 1 Email Ad To Your List!

2 replies
Hi!

I'm offering a FREE custom designed graphics package (easily worth $197+) in exchange for 1 giveaway Email promotion to your internet marketing niche list (1000+).

You'll be promoting one of my freebie websites which has a $97 OTO and $27 downsell and I will provide Email copy for you.

If you've got a project that you're working on, or a website that needs revising 'aesthetically' I'm the guy to do it for you.

I will create and design binder reports, boxes, cds, dvd cases, headers and banners.

You can see my work below;





You can see more projects that I've worked on here;
http://www.aarondankersproducts.com

The reason I'm doing this is because I am wanting to build my list through ad swaps (without the swap ) but in return I will provide you with high grade work to improve your current website(s) and sales pags and you will have the chance to make money through your affiliate link.

If you're interested please contact me with your list size what you'd like doing with your website/project at: tiptopmarketer@googlemail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Aaron.

P.S. Because it's only me working, I can only do a first come first serve order.
#design #email #exchange #free #graphic #list #quality #service #top
  • Profile picture of the author MasonRamm
    Hi Aaron,

    Great offer

    Just sent you a PM re: your offer above.

    Mason
    Signature

    Get ACCESS To VIP Collection Of Make Money & Traffic Generation Courses, Secrets & Bonuses - Click Here!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[364689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saragomsa
    This offer is really good and not too much expensive same offer I saw here to but want someone to confirm me the latest price of it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8815485].message }}

Trending Topics