How to apply this effect?

15 replies
  • WEB DESIGN
  • |
Preview link

Hello dear warriors,

It's a long time (i mean two years about) that I'm trying to find the key to this effect. But I've always failed. Check the link to get the live preview.

Preview link

Well, does someone here, know how to design an image like this?

Do you know an other graphic river action or a trick?

Please, help.

Thank You very much.

ZeroLimit
#apply #effect
  • That was probably created in Illustrator
    Signature
    Premium WooCommerce & WordPress Plugins $10/ea. or FREE With Membership. PluginForage.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10192297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adlerdale
    If you want to make this popup box to display in your site.you may try alert popup box designed in php.Through this you can able to get this effect.
    Signature
    Latest Technology Updates - For SEO Updates Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193133].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tacitinc
    If you want a nice little payment gateway with same effect, check out Stripe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193331].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nonilol
      What the heck are you all talking about?

      When I click on the link I get to see the face of a woman. No effect. Or am I missing something?
      Signature

      Webdesigner & Developer | NoniNet Media | IM-Blog

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194511].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Yao Daniel
        Originally Posted by Nonilol View Post

        What the heck are you all talking about?

        When I click on the link I get to see the face of a woman. No effect. Or am I missing something?
        Hello Nonilol,

        and thanks for your reply.

        So, yes. You're really missing something. The picture you have seen is not original. The original was just the "woman face". Then, the designer added an effect to draw that "woman face" with "people seen from above", With crowds. This can be applied to logo or slogan as well...

        If you still don't understand, please check this Fiverr gig .

        I hope you'll get it .

        Talk soon.

        ZeroLimit
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yao Daniel
    Hello good folks.
    First, let me thank you for your replies.

    @ totalprocessing.net
    I don't know if this can be done in illustrator but I know this one in the preview as been made in Photoshop.

    @ adlerdale
    I don't really understand. Can you please, explain what you're meaning by "popup box"?
    Thanks.

    @ tacitinc
    Thanks but I really want to do it with Photoshop.

    Thanks again and talk soon.

    ZeroLimit
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ibrahim68
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195488].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fantrom
      Originally Posted by adlerdale View Post

      If you want to make this popup box to display in your site.you may try alert popup box designed in php.Through this you can able to get this effect.
      Originally Posted by tacitinc View Post

      If you want a nice little payment gateway with same effect, check out Stripe
      Originally Posted by ibrahim68 View Post

      If you want to make this popup box to display in your site.you may try alert popup box designed in php.Through this you can able to get this effect.
      WTF are you guys talking about?

      Did you even take the time to see the graphical effect the OP is referring to?

      It really helps to read and look thoroughly before you respond.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nate Cat
    I was under the impression that it was simply Craig Alan's artwork using little people as pixels. Are you sure that anyone has actually created an effect like this? It just looks like artwork to me - not an effect.
    Signature

    Pleased to meet you... Possibly.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195643].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Yao Daniel
      Originally Posted by Nate Cat View Post

      I was under the impression that it was simply Craig Alan's artwork using little people as pixels. Are you sure that anyone has actually created an effect like this? It just looks like artwork to me - not an effect.
      Hi there,
      I don't know Craig Alan and yes, I'm sure. This thing can be made in Photoshop and it's sold on Fiverr. You can check this gig i've mentionned.

      Thanks.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195668].message }}
  • Photoshop or illustrator. I would prefer Illustrator for this effect because vector graphic would be more suitable than a pixel graphic and drawing the little people would e easier in illustrator. But it could be done in both, or even with a combination of the two.
    Signature
    Premium WooCommerce & WordPress Plugins $10/ea. or FREE With Membership. PluginForage.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195644].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Yao Daniel
      Originally Posted by totalprocessing.net View Post

      Photoshop or illustrator. I would prefer Illustrator for this effect because vector graphic would be more suitable than a pixel graphic and drawing the little people would e easier in illustrator. But it could be done in both, or even with a combination of the two.
      Sure. But here, we want to know exactly how it can be done. So, if you know how do to that, please share it.

      Thanks.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10195672].message }}
      • You draw one then depending on the program:

        Photoshop; draw or trace the person face on a layer by it's self, then on another layer draw a people, duplicate layer, position the new layer, and repeat. The face is on a layer of its own untouched. You are only duplicating the people layer. Once complete, hide the face layer and the people layers make the outline.

        Illustrator,; draw or trace the outline of the face and lock it or even better set a picture of a face as a template you will work on top of., then draw a people; and you have several options such as copy and past then position, transform, transform each, reflect and a few others, all of which will probably include some manual positioning , stretching and moving the paths on the outline for the face. Hide the outlined face when done. The people now make the outline.
        Signature
        Premium WooCommerce & WordPress Plugins $10/ea. or FREE With Membership. PluginForage.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10196059].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Yao Daniel
          Originally Posted by totalprocessing.net View Post

          You draw one then depending on the program:

          Photoshop; draw or trace the person face on a layer by it's self, then on another layer draw a people, duplicate layer, position the new layer, and repeat. The face is on a layer of its own untouched. You are only duplicating the people layer. Once complete, hide the face layer and the people layers make the outline.

          Illustrator,; draw or trace the outline of the face and lock it or even better set a picture of a face as a template you will work on top of., then draw a people; and you have several options such as copy and past then position, transform, transform each, reflect and a few others, all of which will probably include some manual positioning , stretching and moving the paths on the outline for the face. Hide the outlined face when done. The people now make the outline.

          Hey Totalprocessing,

          thanks for your instructions.
          So, we must draw (with the brush tool I guess) the face one an empty layer, draw folks an other and repeat the process.

          Do you have a tutorial link?
          It will be great if I can see someone doing it.
          Anyway, your idea gives me good inspiration. I'll give it a try once i get some time and let you know what happen.

          Thanks again and talk soon.

          ZeroLimit
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10196300].message }}
          • One other thing I thought of after I posted last night and would probably be the best way, is to create a people brush and just brush them in to place.

            As far as a specific tutorial to use, I don't know of one right at the moment, but I would definitely go to YouTube and do a search on creating and using brushes in Photoshop. Brushes can do way more than just paint..

            draw folks an other and repeat the process.

            Draw the folk once. Then just keep duplicating and positioning the folk layer if you decide to not go the brush route. You will have a large amount of layers doing it this way though.
            Signature
            Premium WooCommerce & WordPress Plugins $10/ea. or FREE With Membership. PluginForage.com
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10196744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tanimrayhan
    That was probably created in Photoshop Or Illustrator
    Thankyou
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10197331].message }}

Trending Topics