What would a site like this cost?

by nik0 Banned
14 replies
  • WEB DESIGN
  • |
What would it cost to let someone make a site like this:

RankLogix SEO Company | SEO Service by Professionals
Pricing

I really like it a lot!
#cost #site
  • Profile picture of the author Angel64
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8507907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mystand
      From scratch, it will probably cost a couple thousand if you hire a good developer. But you can probably find a similar theme and just have a programmer edit that to your taste, which would cost a few hundred..

      Of course, you can outsource overseas and get it for less if you can find the right developer.
      Signature
      Pursuit of Epic

      Find your passion... Make that your life.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8507993].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wakeup34
        Outsourcing is a very good and quick idea
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8519101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    Reminder to everyone: do NOT try to post your own offer - you will be deleted!

    Thank you for cooperation
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8508003].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      Reminder to everyone: do NOT try to post your own offer - you will be deleted!

      Thank you for cooperation
      Haha, this forum should start a section where people can offer their web design services, it's hard to find them in warriors for hire, or perhaps I should learn to use the search function
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8508087].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Angel64
        Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

        Haha, this forum should start a section where people can offer their web design services, it's hard to find them in warriors for hire, or perhaps I should learn to use the search function
        Ok, just for the record, I was not offering a service. Indeed I pointed you to the site where the Ultimate theme could be bought.

        It was a tongue in statement and I then went on to show you where you could buy the template (not from me as I do Not design websites, I am a learning affiliate) and thus save yourself a LOT of money. In other words trying to be helpful and contribute rather than just asking for help myself,.

        I realise now that it was seen as a serious offer and hence my post pulled, but I wanted to set the record straight.

        As you were soldiers/wariors
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8509433].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nik0
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Angel64 View Post

          Ok, just for the record, I was not offering a service.

          It was a tongue in statement and I then went on to show you where you could buy the template (not from me as I do Not design websites, I am a learning affiliate) and thus save yourself a LOT of money. In other words trying to be helpful and contribute rather than just asking for help myself,.

          I realise now that it was seen as a serious offer and hence my post pulled, but I wanted to set the record straight.

          As you were soldiers
          Oh I didn't even see your posts to be honest, guess the mods are real fast here.

          Just purchased the theme from themeforest and installed it, now up to my graphic designer to beauty it up a bit
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8509443].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Angel64
            Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

            Oh I didn't even see your posts to be honest, guess the mods are real fast here.

            Just purchased the theme from themeforest and installed it, now up to my graphic designer to beauty it up a bit
            No problem I'm surprised it was thought that I was offering you a service as the theme that I linked to was significantly cheaper than my tongue in cheek offer, which would be very counter-intuitive if I were trying to tout for business, I think you'll agree

            Good luck with the new website and I too love the pricing page. I seem to spend most of time looking for pretty shiny templates rather than concentrating on SEO. More work and less surfing would go a long way to geting my sites up in the google ranks :rolleyes:
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8509474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author h4x0r
    Around 150$ if the design is custom made.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8508043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Handsdown
    You can probably get a site like that one done for about $700 working with US contacts or $350 working overseas but risk headaches. it's never worth the money you save. Also realize that a site is a living thing so it's not a done deal once you're site is built there will almost always be modifications, bugs, updates and things you will need so look for a strong partner or team that you can work with long term at a fair price.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8516634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kingfish85
      Originally Posted by Handsdown View Post

      You can probably get a site like that one done for about $700 working with US contacts or $350 working overseas but risk headaches. it's never worth the money you save. Also realize that a site is a living thing so it's not a done deal once you're site is built there will almost always be modifications, bugs, updates and things you will need so look for a strong partner or team that you can work with long term at a fair price.
      It is a $50 theme. Did you read the replies before responding?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8516743].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Handsdown
        Originally Posted by Kingfish85 View Post

        It is a $50 theme. Did you read the replies before responding?
        A theme is not a completed website. Logo, content, graphic design... This stuff costs money too unless you want to fill with Lorem ipsum...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8521415].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Handsdown View Post

      You can probably get a site like that one done for about $700 working with US contacts or $350 working overseas but risk headaches. it's never worth the money you save. Also realize that a site is a living thing so it's not a done deal once you're site is built there will almost always be modifications, bugs, updates and things you will need so look for a strong partner or team that you can work with long term at a fair price.
      I was prepared to spend about $1000-$1500.

      But thanks to Kingfish I only spend $55 for the theme and I have to pay my graphic designer somewhere around $80,- for logo's and sliders. Not bad at all for under $150

      My site doesn't require any updates and it doesn't contain any bugs. Yeah sure updates in the shape of a new blog post now and then but most I can do myself, I'm not a total WP noob.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8516971].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ICTBoost
    A coupe of thousands euros i guess
    Signature

    Kind Regards,
    ICTBoost - Johan Santamaria
    Webdesign Leuven | Webdesign Mechelen | Webdesign Antwerpen | Website laten maken

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8597152].message }}

Trending Topics