Lately I decided to put SEO services on the backburner and focus more on marketing the website design services of my company. I have been receiving steady referrals 1-2 each month for website design projects. I want to ramp up this number to about 4 website design projects a month and have researched the following ways to get clients.
1. Join a local chamber of commerce
2. Networking Events like BNI (business networking international - all over the U.S.)
3. Advertise online (most people say this doesn't work that well and can get costly)
4. Create free or discounted websites to popular websites/sports teams in the area and ask for referrals
5. Cold calling businesses in your area that don't have a website.
These ideas do work over time but I am looking forward to hearing your recommendations as well.
I thought of creating a nice looking postcard/flyer offering discounted website design/a free month of SEO services and putting it on cars.
This tactic could cause problems with littering issues though