With the recently changes in Google's algorithm for content quality, more than ever we have to prioritize useful information for our visitors.
I create content for a store who sells products for babies. It is easy to see that my main persona are mothers.
We all know that mothers have little to no time to be free and on the internet reading long posts with a thousand words.
I organize my posts like this: 90% of the posts are just content and the other 10% are content with product suggestions (here of course I suggest the options available in the store that I work for).
All the texts contain no more than 500 characters and I try to cover most of the topics even with this small limit.
The texts that I develop are high quality, they are not just words randomly selected to rank.
Even if my audience does not have time to read, is it still worth it to develop high quality content with a lot of words, or should I focus on delivering content in a way that my public can read without worries?