Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 28 of 28
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jaggerbabwin
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 27th November 2012, 06:25 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 365
Posted By jaggerbabwin
HELP - Where to Store My Email Records?

Hi there,

Am hoping that someone in here can direct me to a solution that will allow me to store and run queries on millions of email records. Something fairly simple that does not require that...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 7th September 2011, 04:44 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 631
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Help Me and God Will Grant You One Wish – Advice Needed Regarding Monetizing My Products

My fellow warriors –

I need some advice / help here (I just hate asking for something without giving anything in return – unfortunately about all I can offer now is the good karma that will...
Forum: Website Design 20th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 536
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: Looking for Best Subscriber Based Website Option

The product is ready.....we just need to know what solution to use to make the website in first - so to answer your question......not exactly - we have our domain, we have our site designed - we just...
Forum: Website Design 20th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 536
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Looking for Best Subscriber Based Website Option

Hi there,

I have a virtual diet product that we are in the process of putting the finishing touches on. As part of the product there will be upsells.

We are looking for the best solution on...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 9th April 2011, 03:10 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 8,897
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: How much do you think the top clickbank vendors actually make?

Wow - Great thread guys. :D Listen everyone. I am relatively new to the IM game. I have been at it maybe 5 months. I am almost at the point of having a few of my own products to sell. The reason...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th April 2011, 06:47 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 716
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Should I hire the same person that designs my site to develop my site?

Hi there,

Just getting ready to post a job for construction of my site (wordpress, simple site for the sale of a weight loss supplement - nothing crazy) and I was wondering if I should hire one...
Forum: Website Design 4th April 2011, 06:05 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 790
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: Web Design and Development

Hi there,

Thanks for your response. No, this is not an affiliate site. Question then - would / should I hire the same company to do the design that does the development?
Forum: Website Design 4th April 2011, 05:09 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 790
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Web Design and Development

Hi there,

I have a new product (a diet supplement) that I need a website designed for. I am going to post a job for proposal on Elance and Odesk and am wondering what exactly should i be stating?...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 1st April 2011, 01:07 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 853
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: SEO - HOW MUCH WORK SHOULD BE GETTING DONE

Any idea then on what I should be paying for this a month?
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 1st April 2011, 11:26 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 853
Posted By jaggerbabwin
SEO - HOW MUCH WORK SHOULD BE GETTING DONE

Hey there......I just got my site live and am starting on SEO. Have hired a company that has a dedicated staff member working on my site. While I am relatively inexperienced with SEO myself I want...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 31st March 2011, 09:28 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 597
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: How much work should my dedicated SEO guy be doing a day?

Thanks Mike,

That is sort of what I figured - I don't know whether to laugh or cry now - lol

Cheers
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 31st March 2011, 09:24 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 597
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: How much work should my dedicated SEO guy be doing a day?

Thanks Mike - no not at all 500 word articles - just a couple of sentences that were pasted from my site. Realistically how long does it take to create a link? And I suppose to check the quality I...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 31st March 2011, 09:16 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 597
Posted By jaggerbabwin
How much work should my dedicated SEO guy be doing a day?

Hey Guys (and Gals :p),

My site just got live and now it is time for phase 2 - The SEO portion of things.

I am wondering realistically just how much work that i should be expecting my...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th February 2011, 05:35 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,180
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Where to find free Pictures / Images

Looking for some free photos / images to put on my site. Any suggestions as to where to look.

Cheers:)
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th January 2011, 02:04 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 846
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Newsletter Template - What to do?

Hey folks. Am just in the process of setting up my newsletter that I will be sending out to all of my subscribers. (Diet and Health related) Was wondering if I should bother getting a custom...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th January 2011, 11:26 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 657
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Which Affiliate Networks to Use to Find W/L Offers to Promote?

Hi there :p I am nearing completion on my Diet and Health Review Site and am looking to source offers for Weight Loss Supplements, Diet Programs, and Exercise Programs. I am not sure which Affiliate...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2010, 12:35 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 762
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: Newbie here. Just want to say Hello!!!

Welcome, just a few months ago I was a warrior virgin like yourself but have devoured as much information that I can and am now at least a warrior in training. A few points of note for a new...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2010, 12:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 604
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: How often should you be contacting the names on your list?

Hi there, thank-u for your responses. While this may sound obvious we are looking to build a relationship with our customers (and prospective customers) that we will eventually be looking to...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2010, 09:58 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 604
Posted By jaggerbabwin
How often should you be contacting the names on your list?

Hi there, was wondering if any of you out there that currently have lists could give me some insight as to how often I should be contacting the names on my list and what has been successful for you....
Forum: Local Meetups, Mastermind Groups and Warrior Events 22nd September 2010, 09:43 AM
Replies: 391
Local Event: Any Canadian Warriors?
Views: 36,156
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: Any Canadian Warriors?

A Big Shout OUT to all my fellow Canadian Warriors!!! I am in downtown Vancouver BC. I am a full-time internet marketer as of the start of August. This is what I do now and have no other source of...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 9th August 2010, 07:34 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,369
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: ****Is Google punishing Affiliate Review Sites?

Thanks, no offense taken. I am still a Warrior newbie and as such am not yet entirely versed in the ways of the Warrior World (and here I thought that I was being slick)
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 9th August 2010, 05:48 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,369
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Is Google punishing Affiliate Review Sites?

I am in the process of setting up some review sites for my affiliates and was wondering if this is anything that I need to be concerned about.
Google Slap for Product Review Sites...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 2nd August 2010, 07:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 755
Posted By jaggerbabwin
What should a traffic generation plan include?

Hi there, as I am somewhat lacking in the SEO/ traffic generation department I am thinking about outsourcing the development of a traffic generation/optimization plan for my site to a company on...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th July 2010, 06:43 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 690
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: Help - are product review pages a good way to build lists and generate sales?

Thank-you Matt for the info. Tis very much apprectiated.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th July 2010, 02:55 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 690
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Help - are product review pages a good way to build lists and generate sales?

Am a Warrior newby and would like to know what your opinions are regarding using product review pages to build my list and hopefully generate some sales.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th July 2010, 08:38 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 451
Posted By jaggerbabwin
Re: How do u "thank" someone?

Thank-u all for the the info. I guess that i need to post 5 times to be able to thank any of u for your generosity?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th July 2010, 08:30 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 451
Posted By jaggerbabwin
How do u "thank" someone?

I apologize for my extreme ignorance but how do I go about thanking someone for their thread? (super lame thread I know)
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th July 2010, 12:23 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 474
Posted By jaggerbabwin
**Warrior in training seeking advice/info on the steps to take to make and promote my own products

My fellow Warriors (although at this point I would say that I'm more of a Warrior in Training or a Peaceful Monk:p). I am an internet marketing virgin but have been devouring the the knowledge in...
Showing results 1 to 28 of 28

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:06 AM.