Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 31 of 31
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dave
Forum: Warriors For Hire 10th May 2016, 08:24 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 855
Posted By Dave
Re: 49$ for a fully Designed Wordpress eCommerce Website.Everything Included! Logo Design and much m

Looks like a great offer. Just paid... I look forward to working with you.

Dave
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st December 2013, 10:02 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 1,293
Posted By Dave
Re: Finally Hit my $100 day turned into $257 for the week.

CONGRATS Makie - well done! You've done more that 90% of the people on this site and you should feel proud of your success.

Don't change anything, just more of the same until you stop...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 26th December 2012, 11:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 754
Posted By Dave
Re: Can An Accountability Partner Jumpstart Your IM Efforts?

JoeMack,

You’re 100% correct about accountability partners (AP). I never thought having one or even knew I wanted/needed one until I stumbled onto one. He was a friend that I was coaching. He...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 2nd September 2012, 09:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 545
Posted By Dave
Re: starting in IM / want to do some freelance too..

Thomas, you are a brave man... quitting the job before earning any money online. Who knows, that might keep your mind focused and keep you out of the "information overload" rut that a lot of new...
Forum: Mind Warriors 23rd August 2012, 12:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 878
Posted By Dave
Re: Inspirational Success Story... Post Yours!

Very impressive Sabbir! The internet has truly leveled the playing ground and your story proves that. I'm always amazed at what people can accomplish when they don't use "their story" as an...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 7th December 2011, 02:10 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 935
Posted By Dave
Re: Question About Buying An Expired Domain

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the suggestions. I just had a closer look and the domain is registered here.

Registrar: TIERRANET INC. D/B/A DOMAINDISCOVER

They don't seem to have a back-order...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 935
Posted By Dave
Re: Question About Buying An Expired Domain

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the response. Do you (or anyone) have a recommended back-ordering service or are the pretty much all created equally?

Thanks again, Dave
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th December 2011, 05:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 935
Posted By Dave
Question About Buying An Expired Domain

Hello Warriors,

I have a question about what the smartest way to buy an expiring domain. It's a domain that I've wanted for years and I've sort of followed it just checking periodically to see if...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 19th October 2010, 05:14 AM
Replies: 428
Views: 25,376
Posted By Dave
Re: Live SEO Challenge WSO Question

Same thing happened to me. I appear to be stuck.

Anyone got any good contact info on the seller. At this point, I don't have any way to contact him. Emails bounce and PM's are ignored.
Forum: Warriors For Hire 24th December 2009, 03:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 828
Posted By Dave
Re: Article Writer Gone for the Holidays?

I highly recommend Amie to anyone. She offered me a great bulk price, delivered early... and had continuous communication. If quality is what you're after... she's well worth the money.

Thanks...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th November 2009, 02:47 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 901
Posted By Dave
Re: Why Are Some E-mails W.ritten L.ike Thi.s

They are trying to fly under the radar with spam filters. Certain words (free, viagra, etc) carry more weight with spam filters so they use extra characters to work around the filters.

FREE will...
Forum: Other Website Products & Services 1st August 2009, 01:56 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 933
Posted By Dave
Re: (SOLD)14 Websites For Sale: Hot Domains with 137 Pages Of Unique Content

Sold to Adrian... THANKS! Just sent you a PM and email.

Dave
Forum: Other Website Products & Services 1st August 2009, 08:22 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 933
Posted By Dave
(SOLD)14 Websites For Sale: Hot Domains with 137 Pages Of Unique Content

Closed... all domains have sold.

"Price reduced for quick sale"


Hello Warriors,

I’ll try to keep this short and sweet if possible. I originally did some keyword research, bought some...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th December 2008, 12:53 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 925
Posted By Dave
Re: WP Blog Problem - Can't Upload Images (anymore)

Good point guys... I just needed to upload 2-3 of those pics but after your comments... I think I'll open up photoshop and tinker around a bit.

Thanks!

Dave
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th December 2008, 08:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 925
Posted By Dave
Re: WP Blog Problem - Can't Upload Images (anymore)

I hear you... but this isn't a normal site. It was developed to show high quality pictures of some puppies I have for sale. Not many pics on the site but just a few high quality ones so they can...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th December 2008, 08:12 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 925
Posted By Dave
Re: WP Blog Problem - Can't Upload Images (anymore)

That was it... Hostgator uploaded the file for me, allowed me to change it, and she works like a champ. Not sure why the default wouldn't work. Apparently the default didn't like 3mb jpgs.
...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th December 2008, 07:57 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 925
Posted By Dave
Re: WP Blog Problem - Can't Upload Images (anymore)

I have a reseller package from Hostgator. Do I need to go to them or can I change it myself since I create the accounts?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th December 2008, 07:55 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 925
Posted By Dave
Re: WP Blog Problem - Can't Upload Images (anymore)

rosetrees - yes, I have tried both on numerous occasions. I have a reseller account and have also upgraded and downgraded the account hoping to "toggle" something. Nothing is working. But again,...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th December 2008, 07:43 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 925
Posted By Dave
WP Blog Problem - Can't Upload Images (anymore)

Hello Warriors,

I have a WP blog that I started a few months ago. A week or so ago, it stopped allowing me to upload images. I get the following error.

I see the "out of memory" part and...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th November 2008, 05:58 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 772
Posted By Dave
Re: Recommendations for E-Cover Software

Hey Charles,

Just wanted to mention that if someone is recommending a "action" then you will also need Photoshop. An action without photoshop is like having gas with no car. Just wanted to make...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd August 2008, 05:59 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,148
Posted By Dave
Re: How To Make A Killing With Article Writing - Probably...

Dang it John... I saw your original prices and was about to jump on it... but you raised the price before I could click the button! Looks like I should have been faster!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd August 2008, 05:04 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,148
Posted By Dave
Forum: Off Topic Forum 15th August 2008, 11:23 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 810
Posted By Dave
Re: Anyone having this problem with Fire Fox?

Hey Guys,

I'll try those suggestions when I get home. One thing I did notice is that each time this happens, the file name will show inside the download manager (can't remember the plugin's...
Forum: Off Topic Forum 15th August 2008, 08:00 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 810
Posted By Dave
Hey Steve, Thanks for the heads up. I just...

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the heads up. I just wanted to clarify... my original post might have been misleading. It doesn't do it for "no reason" such as spyware or something. It only does it when I...
Forum: Off Topic Forum 15th August 2008, 04:11 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 810
Posted By Dave
Anyone having this problem with Fire Fox?

Hello Warriors,

I'm a semi new user to FF and have developed a love for it over IE. My only problem is when browsing .php sites.

Sometimes, for no reason, it just starts opening additional...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th August 2008, 03:38 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,215
Posted By Dave
I didn't think about it like that... hmmm,...

I didn't think about it like that... hmmm, surprised they don't charge extra for that feature :D

Would that be considered a feature or a benefit (ha-ha)!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th August 2008, 12:51 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,215
Posted By Dave
I don't have the "bundle" because I don' t use...

I don't have the "bundle" because I don' t use their phone service... but I do use COMCAST for cable & internet + vonage and I couldn't be happier.

I swear by vonage! My bride makes calls all...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th August 2008, 12:38 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 733
Posted By Dave
Grogger, CONGRATS on your success but it...

Grogger,

CONGRATS on your success but it seems strange that you are "thanking" the forum by posting an affiliate link to XSP.

Dave
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th August 2008, 12:01 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,215
Posted By Dave
Yep... cable all the way! I absolutely hate...

Yep... cable all the way! I absolutely hate COMCAST but it hate the idea of downgrading to DLS even more.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 8th August 2008, 09:48 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 672
Posted By Dave
Sorry to bump my own thread but with some much...

Sorry to bump my own thread but with some much going on lately with the new forum... this thread was buried quickly. Please contact me with a price if you can help.

Thanks Dave
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 7th August 2008, 01:33 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 672
Posted By Dave
Looking for a Warrior freelancer... you must have Xsitpro v2

Hello Warriors,

I've come to realize that I just don't have time for much... at least for the next couple of months. So as opposed to posting on a freelance site and taking a chance of having my...
Showing results 1 to 31 of 31

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:38 PM.