Forum: Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings
19th September 2014, 07:58 PM
|
|
Replies: 73
Views: 14,423 Re: Robot Author-Any reviews From Users?
Been a while since this launched. Can't find any info about this online.
Any unbiased user feedback as I'm looking at possibly investing in this.
Thanks in advance.
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
27th February 2014, 06:11 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 647 Re: Domain flipper experts... advice needed!
So helpful, thank you. I'm much the wiser now than I was before.
I kow it sounds unbelievable, but the site is really almost hands off. My customer sistes are all brochure type sites and the kind...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
27th February 2014, 02:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 647 Domain flipper experts... advice needed!
Do we have any domain flipper experts in here that can give me some advice?
What would a site that brings in around $3000 per month, hands off residual income be worth on the market?
The income...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
8th January 2014, 12:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 597 Looking for offline email follow up sequence
I want to have series of email follow up messages that must be written in such a way that I can easily convert them for any niche.
In other words, I would like the ability to quickly change a...
|
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
3rd January 2014, 11:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 346 |
Forum: Website Design
11th December 2013, 07:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 408 Need help finding a charity donation plugin
Need some help guys and gals. it's for one of my clients:
Friends of Fresh and Green (http://www.friendsoffreshandgreen.com)
I'm looking for a WordPress plugin that can do the following:
1....
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
17th November 2013, 12:29 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 793 Re: Here's how to ask for high prices...
Guys, the main point of me sharing this video was to answer the question we see over and over again on this forum, "How much shall I charge?"
The answer is, as much as you feel comfortable asking...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
16th November 2013, 02:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 793 Here's how to ask for high prices...
If you've ever struggled to ask offline clients for high prices and wondered how others do it - and keep a straight face, check out this short video.
Mike Zammuto of Brand.com on Fox Business...
|
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
23rd October 2013, 03:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 576 Re: JVZoo 2 Tierd Affiliate Earnings question
Thanks Ann,
Why would Clickbank, or any other provider want to deny the product owner that information?
Or at a minimum the person who signed up the affiliate should have access to that info? ...
|
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
23rd October 2013, 02:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 576 JVZoo 2 Tierd Affiliate Earnings question
I've been promoting a software that is sold through JVzoo by signing up other affiliates and getting paid a small omission on every sale they make. A two tier set so to speak.
here's where I need...
|
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
16th October 2013, 03:06 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,007 |
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
16th October 2013, 02:29 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,007 Two Tier Affiliate links on JVZoo? Help needed
Does anyone know how to set up a Two Tier Affiliate link on JVZoo?
I'm trying to help out a friend who' struggling to get this set up and has not had any answers from JVZoo support so far, been 36...
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
26th September 2013, 02:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 945 How to write a mobile app project brief
Mobile Warriors,
Need your help.
I have app that I've been wanting to do for the past two years.
I've got myself a team who will be managing promo etc. so all that is in place.
Also...
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
6th July 2013, 12:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 949 |
Forum: Offline Marketing
4th July 2013, 02:52 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 1,727 Re: FREE website business model
I've been using the free website model (templates) for several years. Here are my experience.
I started offering free sites in exchange for a voluntary donation to a local charity of my choosing....
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
4th July 2013, 02:21 PM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 3,914 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
4th July 2013, 12:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 949 Re: Optimal PSD size for Android Apps
Use this online tool.
Even though it says iPhone, it creates icons in the right size for Android apps too.
iPhone Style Icon Generator (http://www.iconj.com/iphone_style_icon_generator.php)
...
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
20th June 2013, 02:12 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 762 U.S. Smartphone ownership reaches critical mass
The time has arrived and it's great news for all mobile marketing consultants.
If any of your prospects or clients have any doubts about the importance of embracing mobile marketing, show them...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
5th June 2013, 11:32 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 524 |
Forum: Offline Marketing
5th June 2013, 07:58 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 485 |
Forum: Offline Marketing
5th June 2013, 07:49 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 524 Sales Funnel Language Question
Need your help on this one guys.
I'm looking at providing some sales funnels services in the offline corporate world, but I'm not so sure if I would be understood correctly if i used the term...
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
23rd May 2013, 05:09 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 613 How can I create a mobile friendly vcard?
Need your help guys. Here's the scenario. I'm after:
1. A tool, method or a way that creates mobile optimized vcards (downloadable contact details). I'm not talking about QR codes, cause as far as...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
18th May 2013, 11:56 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 1,338 36 Different Ways To Get A Flood Of New Clients
Guys, I wanted to share an excellent article I came accross while researching the topic of how to use existing marketing methods in non-related niches to your own and take what's working for them and...
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
26th April 2013, 04:04 AM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 897 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
20th March 2013, 12:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 551 Adobe Stats... Higher Tablet Use than Mobile!
Have to share this interesting stat with all of you mobile consultants. Could her really useful to show your clients.
Tablets now account for more web traffic than smartphones: stats |...
|
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
10th March 2013, 05:12 AM
|
|
Replies: 27
Views: 912 Re: What Is A Good Niche To Do???
Learn from the best mate. You won't spend a better half hour of your online life than watching this several times: The Secret Language Of Millionaires (http://thefoundation.io/marketing-mindset)
...
|
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
10th March 2013, 03:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 394 The Best FREE 30 Minute Education EVER!
I'm not gonna taint this with my opinion guys. All I can say is, watch and learn. Download it and watch over again. There are so many golden nuggets inside this video.
Check it out here:
The...
|
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
15th February 2013, 03:29 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,043 |
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
14th February 2013, 09:01 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,043 |
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
14th February 2013, 08:04 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,043 |
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
14th February 2013, 07:44 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 1,043 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
29th January 2013, 03:09 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 3,408 Re: Where can I buy double opt-in SMS leads
Guys,
Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough in my original post.
I am not sending or intend to send unsolicited SMS messages. I hate it when I get them myself and I know that it is illegal.
...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
28th January 2013, 03:06 AM
|
|
Replies: 65
Views: 3,283 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
26th January 2013, 10:22 AM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 935 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
26th January 2013, 04:51 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 1,335 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
26th January 2013, 04:32 AM
|
|
Replies: 18
Views: 935 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
25th January 2013, 08:10 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 3,408 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
25th January 2013, 03:58 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 3,408 Where can I buy double opt-in SMS leads
Does anyone know of reputable companies who just like email lists, rent out lists of people who have opted in to receive SMS marketing messages?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
23rd January 2013, 04:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 703 |
Forum: Mobile Marketing
20th January 2013, 02:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 703 Automatic donation payments via mobile bill?
I'm looking for a solution to following situation...
Got a client (a charity) who need a system where donations can be sent via mobile phones and where the amount to be donated will be...
|
Forum: Mobile Marketing
8th January 2013, 12:18 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 699 SMS texting pricing question
Here's the scenario...
I have a client who is planning a fund-raising charity event. They would like to stream it live on the website I built for them (WordPress) and add a "Text to vote and ...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
4th January 2013, 11:50 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 4,019 Re: How can I stream live video from my site?
Sure will keep you posted. They are planning to broadcast sometime in Spring, no date has been set yet. I'll keep you posted. it's a charity organization so it's all for a very good cause. Hope it...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
4th January 2013, 05:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 4,019 |
Forum: Offline Marketing
4th January 2013, 02:22 AM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 4,019 Re: How can I stream live video from my site?
Thanks for putting in the time to answer my questions Jim. Reminds me of the good old days on the WF. Good job!
I have looked at Ustream as an alternative and you've cleared up some questions I...
|
Forum: Offline Marketing
3rd January 2013, 03:05 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 4,019 How can I stream live video from my site?
Here's the scenario...
I have a client who is planning a similar type of "Dancing With the Stars" fund-raising charity event. They would like to stream it live on the website I built for them...
|
Forum: Copywriting
24th December 2012, 05:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 Re: Can you help me improve this ad copy...
There's no substitute for experience Rick. You guys have obviously put in the time, blood, sweat and tears to get to where you are. Knowing "where to tap" just doesn't fall out of the sky, it comes...
|
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 12:54 PM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 Re: Can you help me improve this ad copy...
Looking forward to it.
Is that Auckland time Ewen? I'm based in Cairo, Egypt at the moment.
Also, does that mean you'll first be able to send the questionnaire coming Friday, or before that?
...
|
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 11:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 Re: Can you help me improve this ad copy...
Ewan, no disrespect meant at all...
Did some surfing around on the forum to check you out (as you do), and would like to book a Skype session with you if possible. Sent you a PayPal payment. Can...
|
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 11:29 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 |
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 11:28 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 Re: Can you help me improve this ad copy...
Excellent points Steve, and one of the main selling points once I'm belly to belly with a prospective client.
Let me explain...
The sites I create are quick to build (WP templates), but look...
|
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 11:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 |
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 11:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 |
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 10:49 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 Re: Can you help me improve this ad copy...
Good point Rick. In naming the prices, I'm wanting to pre-qualify who's stepping through the funnel, but I see your point. It might be too early. Great feedback and much appreciated. are these a step...
|
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 10:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 |
Forum: Copywriting
23rd December 2012, 09:36 AM
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 824 Can you help me improve this ad copy...
Hi guys,
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It's going in an online magazine in the business section for a particular niche.
What's your first impression? Would you click on the link...
|
Forum: Social Media
17th December 2012, 07:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 445 Is there such an app?
Guys,
i created a site for one of my clients. he's happy with it, but has asked if I can, in his own words (make it more funky!)
What he means basically is he'd like to have an app in the...
|