Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 44 of 44
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mymarketingsecret
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd December 2008, 09:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 767
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Flock or Google Chrome?

I downloaded it and i have to say that it is pretty cool. I used Firefox before but prefer flock.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd December 2008, 11:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 767
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Flock or Google Chrome?

Which do you prefer Flock or the new Google Chrome? I my myself use flock but came across Google chrome today on youtube. Is anyone using it and if so what do you think of it?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 26th November 2008, 10:24 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 6,776
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Get a .com Domain for Only $0.99

Thank you, just went over to godaddy and purchased a domain.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd November 2008, 10:53 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 730
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: memebership site

I agree try this and if you are willing to spend some money try amember (http://www.amember.com/)
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd November 2008, 10:49 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 694
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: super newbie question

Youtube (http://www.youtube.com) is another great source for learning if you are a newbie. type in how to upload using ftp and a ton of videos will show.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd November 2008, 10:47 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 694
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: super newbie question

A great place to get step by step instructions is Listbuilding.com. (http://listbuilding.com/quickstart/)
There is a video there on how to upload with FTP.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th November 2008, 07:10 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 853
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Using Video To Sell Without A Sales Letter...

Michael Cheney does it and is teaching others to do it with the Golden Thread. It was a great success for him and video is the way of Marketing for many Internet Marketers. I gather you will do...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th November 2008, 09:40 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,063
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: What's the best website hosting service?

Hostgator is the best and the cheapest
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th November 2008, 09:28 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 438
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Domain help!!!

Thanks you guys have been very helpful
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 17th November 2008, 12:29 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 438
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Domain help!!!

If i was to sell a domain name that was purchased with godaddy, how do i transfer to the buyer?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Forum: Off Topic Forum 17th November 2008, 08:12 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 680
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Black Friday's Coming!

Thanks for this, I myself have never shopped on Black Friday but i will this year. Times are hard and i have three kids to buy for this year. I will definitely be there on that Friday
Forum: Website Design 17th November 2008, 08:05 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 2,488
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Whic FTP program to use.

Filezilla is the way to go. I have been using filezilla for many years and have experience no problems whatsoever
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 11th November 2008, 09:04 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,071
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Can I get a response on Get Response?

GetResponse is a great way to go. Been using them for a long time and have no complaints
Forum: Website Design 11th November 2008, 08:55 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 820
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: what is the best wysiwyg

I use NVU never had any problems.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 8th November 2008, 10:10 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 612
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Apart from YouTube, What Other Video Sites?

TubeMogul (http://www.tubemogul.com/index.php) is a great place to submit your videos to lots of video sites all at once. check them out.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 04:48 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,167
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: "Buyer Dispute" PayPal - Advice?

i agree try to solve before giving a discount. Some people just don't have patience and are quick to jump to the wrong conclusions.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 02:56 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 1,606
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Craigslist question: Am I just paranoid or do you see a red flag from this buyer?

It is a scam seen these type of responses before do not go ahead with this you will be sorry later.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th November 2008, 08:16 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,197
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Social Bookmarking Software

Social Marker is great place to bookmark your website
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd November 2008, 04:58 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 906
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Anyone been using Market Samurai? Opinions input?

I use the paid version. This is a great tool. Highly recommend it
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd November 2008, 12:55 PM
Replies: 328
Views: 33,363
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Step By Step - How to get the MOST out of an Ezine Article!

Thanks,

This is some great information on article writing.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd November 2008, 12:08 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 13,625
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: What Would Be the Best Free Alternative To Aweber

Free AutoBot Free Autoresponders, No advertising from others on your follow up email autoresponder (http://freeautobot.com/) 100% free
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 2nd November 2008, 08:27 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 25,738
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 2nd November 2008, 08:05 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 574
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Get more buyers, should i get this course?

Hey Warriors,

I was thinking about buying Michael Rasmussen new product Get More Buyers (http://www.getmorebuyers.com/). Has anyone bought this and if so is it worth investing in?

Thanks in...
Forum: Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings 2nd November 2008, 06:39 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 972
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Need review for minisiteprofitsexposed.com

There is an investment, after you have gone through the free material you can upgrade and get the paid material. Pretty good stuff. I say if you have the funds to invest in this product, get it.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 2nd November 2008, 06:26 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 705
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: HELP - Need A Free Word Software Like Microsoft Word

I agree with everyone here open office is the best free choice.
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 2nd November 2008, 06:24 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,253
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: What's Your Favourite SEO Tool?

I use Market Samurai. This is one great seo tool.
Forum: Off Topic Forum 31st October 2008, 11:35 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,154
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Smoking will Kill you....But.... I am Not a Quitter

I'm a smoker too, I've been smoking for about 17 years now and i need to quit. I came across a video about the electronic cigarette and was wondering has anyone tried this?

Gamucci Electronic...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 31st October 2008, 07:29 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 742
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Who Knows This Keyword Tool

Try Market Samurai
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th October 2008, 11:56 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 685
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Should I launch on election day?

Hey John,

I agree with everyone here. This election is extremely important to the citizens of this country because is a time of change. We may have the first African American President and if...
Forum: Plug-In Profit Site Support Forum 30th October 2008, 06:38 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 1,712
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Explorer 7 Crashing Alot?

I, myself was using FireFox until i Found Flock (http://flock.com/) a social web browser. It's much better than Firefox and IE7.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th October 2008, 11:38 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 953
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Best Automatic Social Bookmarking Site??

I use Social Marker. I'll be trying onlywire now. Didn't know about it.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th October 2008, 08:43 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,763
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Two *Killer* Ways To Drive Traffic NOW!

Thanks Kris, i'm going to try CyberHub.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th October 2008, 08:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 544
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Anyone Know A Good Reliable Hosting Company To Host My Sites Program?

I also use HostGator, they do have great support.
Forum: Mind Warriors 29th October 2008, 07:59 AM
Replies: 115
Views: 4,621
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: What Is Success To You?

Success to me is finding peace and comfort in whatever you are doing.
business, marriage, relationships, children
Forum: Plug-In Profit Site Support Forum 29th October 2008, 07:31 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 607
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: How Are You Using Twitter?

I use twitter to bookmark my blog posts and just to talk about what I'm up to. This is a great way to get people to respond to what you're doing and some give advice. Not at all like Facebook to me.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th October 2008, 07:25 AM
Replies: 285
Views: 47,124
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Article Marketing 101 - Everything You Need To Know About Article Marketing In One Place!

This is great information. I need to start using this method
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th October 2008, 07:09 AM
Replies: 187
Views: 15,291
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th October 2008, 07:02 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 598
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Simple question for some

There is a great software called Market samurai. Has anyone used this. It is a great place to find keywords. You can try it out free for 40 days.

marketsamurai dot com
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th October 2008, 06:35 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 1,655
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: What do you think about my idea?

you can use Wordpress to create a membership site using fantastico
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th October 2008, 08:37 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 873
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: HOW LONG DO YOU CLASS YOURSELF AS A NEWBEE

You are no longer a newbie when you start making sales and teaching others what you have learned. But you will always have to keep learning as things always change and new methods are being put out...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th October 2008, 08:05 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 2,427
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: What do you think is the no. 1 most important skill to be successful in Internet Business?

Building a relationship with your list of subscribers. Giving them great information for free, that is what builds trust. Have them want to come back again and again and eventually they will buy...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th October 2008, 07:48 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 803
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: How you create ecover for your products?

I use PhotoShop or I go out and buy the ecover
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th October 2008, 07:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 961
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: Is There A Free Tool To Open Up Zip Folders

Yes, ZipGenius. Go to Download.com and type in zipgenius in the search engine. It's 100% free and works great.
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 27th October 2008, 07:59 AM
Replies: 401
Views: 22,948
Posted By mymarketingsecret
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Ways To Drive Traffic Online?

My top three ways...

Social Sites ( hub pages, Myspace, Facebook)
Article Writing
PPC
Showing results 1 to 44 of 44

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 PM.