Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 56 of 132
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: unclepennybags
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 7th August 2012, 11:57 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,397
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Want to buy - High PR private blog network

I am trying to sell a private network that has two pagerank 3s, five pagerank 2s, and a pagerank 1. I am only trying to sell them for $300 total. If you are interested please PM me.
Forum: Other Website Products & Services 3rd August 2012, 10:52 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 803
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: 2 PR3 Clickbank Product Review Sites With Product Name in the Domain Names

Hi there. There is no traffic or sales. The Starcraft 2 blog has made over $10,000 but that was when the game first came out. I am predicting another big spike in sales once the expansion comes out...
Forum: Warriors For Hire 3rd August 2012, 10:50 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 682
Posted By unclepennybags
This SEO Service Got 29,171 Visitors to One Webpage in 1 Day

I apologize but this thread is closed for now.
Forum: Other Website Products & Services 30th July 2012, 02:36 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 803
Posted By unclepennybags
2 PR3 Clickbank Product Review Sites With Product Name in the Domain Names

Here they are.

http://jamoramareviewwebsite.com
Starcraft 2 Guide to Ranking Diamond (http://shokzstarcraft2guide.com)

Both domains are page rank 3. I figured I would list them here to...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th July 2012, 07:35 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 1,822
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: 30K Uniques a month!!!

30k a month for a movie review site? I would try becoming an affiliate for Netflix.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,918
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: I am looking for the best clickbank fitness products

Look up Rusty Moores visual impact products. They are outstanding!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th June 2012, 02:18 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,281
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Article Syndication, Squidoo, and Guest Posting - The Surest Way for a Broke Newbie to Succeed?

I shouldn't have said dodgy. It is just not ideal for newbies with little investment.

And yes you are right about EZA as an after thought since I don't think blogs accept articles that have been...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th June 2012, 11:42 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,281
Posted By unclepennybags
Article Syndication, Squidoo, and Guest Posting - The Surest Way for a Broke Newbie to Succeed?

Warning: This is all based on theory not experience since I have not actually tried this myself. (but am going to)

I have been dabbling in IM for a few years now but still have not taking it...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th May 2012, 07:07 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,233
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Are IMers smarter than Harvard, MIT graduates?

Obviously not when it comes to the subjects they learned about. Anyone who went to an Ivy league school is IMO VERY accomplished. They have done something that lots of people only dream about. Then...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 16th November 2011, 04:25 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 805
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: What's Your Process To Start Linkbuilding For Brand New Site?

The thing with a new site is that it's vulnerable to being sandboxed if you start building links in an unnatural manner. So make sure it looks as natural as possible. I never one of my sites...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 16th November 2011, 02:37 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,431
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: What is the best method to start earning $100 a day without product?

Affiliate marketing is the surest way of making $100 a day without a product at least in my own experience. But you cannot do it like most marketers. I highly recommend NOT trying to be a...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 16th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 611
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Video Reviews or Written reviews?

Video reviews are in my opinion way more powerful. They build more trust with your visitors because they hear your voice, they know you are for real, a visual presentation is more engaging so your...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 16th November 2011, 01:39 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 769
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Your investments for internet marketing?

I wouldn't worry too much about what camera to buy. As far as internet marketing investments go it really depends on what you want to do.

It sounds like you are trying to build very good content...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 16th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 4,901
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: How To Make $1,000,000 P/M With Info Products

I came across this the other day. Very inspiring. To me the lesson learned here is that focusing on one business, one website, and one niche can be very rewarding as long as you stick with it in the...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 16th November 2011, 12:01 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 3,804
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Confessions of a Self Confessed WSO Junkie

"The jack-of-all-trades seldom is good at any. Concentrate all of your efforts on one definite chief aim." - Napolean Hill

Then there is the quote in my sig which I think is perfect for this...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd November 2011, 12:36 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 3,600
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: How Do You Come Up With New & Fresh Content Consistently?

Do what I do.

1) Research.

2) Read this blog (http://copyblogger.com) religiously. :D
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 16th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,281
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Authority Blogs: Money Makers Or Time Wasters?

Usually the type of marketer who thrives on an authority blog is the type that loves their topic, is in it for more than just the money, and builds a huge amount of trust with their readers pulling...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 13th October 2011, 08:04 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 857
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: The Paradox of the IM Niche

Merci Alexa :)



Like I said it has worked for me but on a smaller scale. :) Sure you can get a site ranked for a good keyword term and get targeted traffic but the real hard part is...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 13th October 2011, 11:26 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 857
Posted By unclepennybags
The Paradox of the IM Niche

I have noticed a few posts recently about the IM niche vs. other niche markets. Some even suggested to stop what you are doing and get right into the IM niche and start teaching others how to succeed...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th October 2011, 10:51 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,328
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: How Do You Get Accepted as a Netflix Affiliate?

I'm pretty sure they were with Linkshare and then recently moved to GAN (Google Affiliate Network).
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th October 2011, 10:41 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,328
Posted By unclepennybags
How Do You Get Accepted as a Netflix Affiliate?

Hi all,

I tried getting accepted through the Google Affiliate Network which is where Netflix goes through. But I got rejected with my site. My site is getting plenty of targeted traffic but am...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 14th September 2011, 07:52 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 934
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: most important factors in finding a niche?

If you want to make money then obviously the most important factor is how easy it is to make money.

I found the most difficult part of picking a niche is finding one with plenty of opportunity...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 1st August 2011, 08:51 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 1,202
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Is Honest Marketing Dead and Buried?

In my opinion honest marketing will always out last the scams. Always, always, always.

People want to feel very comfortable before buying a product and there is no better way to gain their trust...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 31st July 2011, 09:57 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 643
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: SEO consulting?

Really appreciate the input. :)
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 31st July 2011, 07:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 643
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: SEO consulting?

Okay $500 a month sounds like a fair price. I can probably focus on 3 or 4 clients at a time. Thanks for your input guys. :)
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 30th July 2011, 08:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 643
Posted By unclepennybags
SEO consulting?

Hello there, was hoping for some advice.

I just got into helping other marketers rank their sites for chosen keywords by building lots of backlinks.

But since I just started I am wondering...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th July 2011, 08:40 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,097
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Why the F*** Are You Not Building A List...?

I have not built a list really as I am still trying to get my sites ranked so everything I will say is just educated guesses from guides I have read.

I am guessing that building lists is not...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 28th July 2011, 07:56 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,133
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Anyone Ever Use aSEOHosting.com?

A good SEO hosting company is very hard to find. But I read nothing but good things about them on the Backlinks Forum. I have read there are a few good others but I even found a few bad reviews of...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd July 2011, 11:49 AM
Replies: 126
Views: 4,672
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Do You Think You Should Be An "Expert" In A Subject First Before Creating Info Products?

I don't think it is really about being an expert as it is being honest with your potential customers.

Yes if you are an expert and have social proof then that will help you convert visitors much...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd May 2011, 10:09 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 384
Posted By unclepennybags
Can You Recycle Deleted Content?

Hello Warriors,

I was wondering if it is dangerous to delete content from a blog you are trying to get ranked in Google but actually save the content to use as backlinks for later on.

I have...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd April 2011, 10:47 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 3,621
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Your real name vs a pseudonym

I think it is very common for IMers to use different names for different niche markets but use their real name in the IM niche. That is why article sites have the multiple pen name feature.

I...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd April 2011, 10:35 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,354
Posted By unclepennybags
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th March 2011, 09:35 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 1,088
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Hey (Profittable) Warriors how do you fight the Shinny Object Syndrome....

Ahh yes. The infamous Shiny Object Syndrome or SOS for short. You already know what the treatment is. FOCUS.

Just take a look at the bottom of my signature. Look at that quote by Bruce Lee.
...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th March 2011, 09:30 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,078
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: What is the BEST "How to get abs" clickbank product? Help please

I am thinking Truth About Abs hands down. It is I believe it is the hottest selling product on Clickbank history. I could be very wrong but I think it sold over a quarter million copies. I made some...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 800
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Whats your biggest tip for affiliate marketers?

I agree with this completely. If you are just starting out then I highly recommend starting with one Wordpress blog that targets a "buying keyword".

Go to an affiliate network like Clickbank and...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd March 2011, 08:09 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,678
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Could You Please Review My Site? Tell me if it should be "Deleted" Completely?

Hello Dano,

I am not an expert. I want to give you my honest opinion only because I want to help you. So please don't take offense. :cool:

Your site is VERY commercial. You could probably get...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd March 2011, 07:47 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 794
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: What Qualities Will You Find In Great IM Coach?

Coming from someone who has not considered coaching I guess a coach should really know about their topic.

But more than just teach you about whatever it is they should also help you realize your...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd March 2011, 07:39 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,476
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: If you had to generate 1000 of subscribers in 30 days, what would you do?

I would just stick to what I know about which is SEO and articles. I would submit quality articles pointing directly to my squeeze page.

I would have a good incentive for the readers to sign up...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 22nd March 2011, 07:31 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,373
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Should I Make All of My Outgoing Links Nofollow?

Making the link DoFollow probably gives off some link juice. BUT when you have a few outbound links it looks natural through the eyes of Google. I recommend making it DoFollow so the search engines...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th March 2011, 07:22 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 25,067
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Best way for a beautiful female to make money online?

Maybe she can be a cover girl for a company like GoDaddy.com and their girls.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 03:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 649
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Can You Offer a Free Guide on a WSO?

Haha, I just caught that.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,012
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Article Marketing Now Dead?

Isn't that like saying Internet Marketing is dead? Every week I come on here I always see some kind thread like that. Unless the internet fails which would probably only happen if the world ended...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 01:08 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,386
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: No Change in Ezinearticles Policy

I really hope EZA becomes more valuable from this because they are a main source for backlinks.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 01:05 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 6,912
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: How do people write articles so fast?

I do like 5 articles an hour. I do it by typing fast since I have been typing for so long. And I don't even use the home row. Also I think what you really need to do is know a lot about your topic so...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 12:59 PM
Replies: 102
Views: 3,840
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Warriors, Go and Get a Real Job!

Haha, so glad I found this thread.

I just went through this conversation with my Dad even though I make more than him. XD

I can see where he is coming from though because it is not every day...
Forum: Off Topic Forum 5th March 2011, 12:55 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 764
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Just A Newbie Who Wants To Say Hi.

Hello from New England.

You are going to love this place. It is so ripe with honest info from marketers who are very happy to help out newcomers.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 995
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: What Is The Best Article Directory (for content) And Why I Don' Like EZA

IMHO

I stay away from article directories like EZA because most of the writers are marketers that are not keen with their topic. I go to authority sites that were made by real experts to learn the...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 887
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Help me out - Keep me Focused!

The answer is in my sig. ;)
Forum: Website Design 5th March 2011, 12:44 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 1,270
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: What's wrong with my new website?

I will be honest man there are too many ads and banners. I don't know if you know about the paradox of choice but when you give the visitors too many things to check out they will get confused and...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 12:36 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 448
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: WSO and Content

I guess it just all depends on how long it takes to teach you their method to success. Some are free reports that are only like 10 pages. Others are all out video training courses that cost $100. It...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 12:22 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 649
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Can You Offer a Free Guide on a WSO?

Interesting. That does make a lot of sense. I better make this report solid. It will take some time to really put what I learned into it. I was thinking about charging $7. Its not much but come on...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 10:58 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 649
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Can You Offer a Free Guide on a WSO?

Sweet, thanks for the advice. I forgot to mention that the reason I am doing this is to build a list. Now that I have made money I feel I have some value to offer to other IMers and this is THE place...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th March 2011, 09:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 649
Posted By unclepennybags
Can You Offer a Free Guide on a WSO?

Hello warriors,

I just re-read the rules for WSOs (http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/66-warrior-special-offer-rules-please-read-updated-7-15-2010-a.html) but they did not...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 2nd March 2011, 08:35 PM
Replies: 233
Views: 11,950
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: New ezinearticles guidelines effective immediately

Hah, I am lovin this. It is almost as if the rules have not changed at all for me. Oh yea except all the pretenders and spammers will be filtered more. Good. Maybe it will give the real sites a...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 2nd March 2011, 01:33 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 2,824
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Everything is dead - Get a job.

Yep everything in IM is dead so everyone on the forum better get a job in a cubicle and listen a boss with a voice similiar to Bill Lumberg's.

I will stay here and clean up the mess. ;)
...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 27th February 2011, 01:49 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,110
Posted By unclepennybags
Re: Ezinearticles newsletter about 1,000 articles - shock!

Ugh. First the FTC, then Google, now the top article directory? Good thing I stuck with one niche and learned how to type fast. :rolleyes:
Showing results 1 to 56 of 132

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:51 PM.