Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 56 of 245
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Plugin Profits
Forum: Mobile Marketing 23rd September 2013, 01:03 AM
Replies: 179
Views: 14,747
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Do you really Think Mobile Marketing is the best Next "Big Thing"??

I just read this today:

"And with the smart phone and mobile app BOOM
now in full effect, there could not be a better time
for you to profit from what you are about to learn!"

I've been...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 09:07 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 14,468
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Affiliates selling through JVZOO not getting their commisssions? Has this happen to you?

I was told the same thing by them. So I found the email of the vendor since they never replied to my message on JVzoo. The seller replied to my email and said he thought they were all paid and would...
Forum: Offline Marketing 22nd September 2013, 07:05 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 2,024
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Do you use NLP?

Sure all communication involves psychology and psychology is influential. The more you understand it, the more you can manipulate with it to get what you want, like with copywriting etc. Though the...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 12:40 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,682
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Embarrased about MMO niche

True, people really play on them. Especially as is standard to try to make gross sales volumes look like net profits. Common tactic for people to say that they "generated" $X dollars cause it's a...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 12:14 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,682
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Embarrased about IM niche

I'm not even sure where the line is of 'legit' business anymore. Being an affiliate is legit, or selling your own products is legit. It's the methods and tactics that become questionable and become a...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 08:10 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,682
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Embarrased about IM niche

Lol. Yeh, claiming that everyone else is a scam except for you while doing the same things as the others is just another copywriting trick. Or that everyone else has lied to you or wasted your time...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 07:23 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,682
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Embarrased about IM niche

I know 'IM' encompasses a lot more. I should start to refer to it as MMO instead.




The skills are neither scam or legit. It depends how they are used. Most of the methods promoted in all the...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 07:05 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,682
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Embarrased about IM niche

Unfortunately the junk is all people want cause they're too lazy to do any type of real business online that doesn't involve easy cash spammy stuff. You'll get very few people into that. The rest...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 06:00 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 1,682
Posted By Plugin Profits
Embarrased about MMO niche

Even if I don't promote and make money from the MMO niche itself, I'm still in the MMO niche consuming those products to learn and make money. So either way.

It's simply something that comes up...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd September 2013, 04:51 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 716
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Done For You / Plug in Sales Funnels Whats Your View?

There's lots of 100% FE Commision products to promote that don't charge you to send traffic to them, that's stupid. And as for building their list not yours, the best way to promote those products is...
Forum: Mind Warriors 17th September 2013, 07:03 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 11,968
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: "How come the Law of Attraction doesn't always work?"

I'm sorry, though there is so much wrong with this. First of all, parallel universes have not been proven yet, they are still only theories. A mathematical proof of the "possibility" of something is...
Forum: Social Media 5th September 2013, 11:04 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,838
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! But who's actually using it?

Not asking what niche, though what type of method? Ads to a fan page and then promoting squeeze pages to the fans? Or ads to a squeeze page tab? Or ads to off FB pages? Or direct to sales pages?...
Forum: Social Media 5th September 2013, 11:00 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 2,838
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! But who's actually using it?

The problem with most Facebook guides that show examples and campaigns to show how you can get cheap clicks and likes is that most of them show niches that are easy to get likes for though are not...
Forum: Mind Warriors 3rd September 2013, 05:42 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 835
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: How I Can Succeed And Find The Code

Hi Yassine,

Your English is pretty good. You'll likely get more responses to this on the main forum though.

I think ranking YouTube videos is a great way to go for free traffic. I'd focus on...
Forum: Mind Warriors 1st September 2013, 11:57 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 1,547
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: 5 Ways to be more confident..

Good points. I often find myself when I feel nervous and anxious that it's really a biological feeling in my body from something rather than psychological. Like if you drink too much caffeine or...
Forum: Mind Warriors 25th August 2013, 07:11 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 579
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: True Motivation...

I was extremely exhausted and low on energy when I wrote that which is what made me think about it and how important it is. Motivation is a high energy emotion, so it obviously requires energy to...
Forum: Mind Warriors 25th August 2013, 06:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 809
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Consistency is far more important than intensity. Do you agree?

Some people are marathon runners, others are sprinters.

Though people that work best in short bursts often find themselves having too long of inactive times in between the bursts.

If you can...
Forum: Mind Warriors 25th August 2013, 05:54 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 673
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Why order with lack at the Universal restaurant?

All I have to say is - be careful what you decide to fill your plate with. People's minds are filled with fantasies and illusions based on the appearance of things and the lies and brainwashing...
Forum: Mind Warriors 25th August 2013, 04:00 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,246
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Money is energy

Money = Value

So Yeh the other way around also. Your thoughts are money, your time is money, your energy is money, etc. Just like you wouldn't go around wasting all your money and giving it all...
Forum: Mind Warriors 24th August 2013, 11:45 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 697
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: A Must Read For Boosting Productivity

Funny. Good creative idea. A femme fatal version of a drill sergeant. I think I could use a dominatrix for quite a few goals, in the gym and other things. Though I might look strange walking around...
Forum: Mind Warriors 24th August 2013, 05:25 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 454
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: The Silent Treatment. . .

Good advice. Not always easy, though helpful for sure.
Forum: Mind Warriors 23rd August 2013, 01:09 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 579
Posted By Plugin Profits
True Motivation...

People always pretty much only talk about motivation in terms of beliefs and possibilities etc.

Sure the belief in successes and getting what you want can be motivating.

Though before that,...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd August 2013, 11:14 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 1,658
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: What you usually do when you fail 5 times in a row?

5x in a row? It's called momentum. Goes in both directions. Spirals...

You can reverse the spin, though you have to go against the negative instinctual feelings and against the current that is...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd August 2013, 08:21 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 568
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Are WSO products good for affiliate promotions

Yeah, it's good for IM products if you have a list of people interested in IM. It doesn't take much more than sending an email to that list to see if it's an offer they like. Sometimes I'll get no...
Forum: Mind Warriors 16th August 2013, 10:14 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,331
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Lonliness, Depression and Suicide! Ever Felt it!? (It's A LIE!!!)

This is very true. When people are suicidal they don't actually want to die and are still afraid of death. They just feel trapped and can't figure out or foresee a way out of their pain except for...
Forum: Mind Warriors 16th August 2013, 06:25 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 632
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: How do you define wealth?

Exactly right. You can't enjoy any of it with a poisoned mind that is full of painful thoughts and images and therefore blocked from being able to clearly perceive and appreciate the good things. All...
Forum: Mind Warriors 16th August 2013, 02:25 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,875
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Why I think self-discipline is better than motivation

Yeh true, there is a deeper motive for everything always. Without motive there can be no action, no decision on any direction.

Though where I see the difference between what we think of as...
Forum: Mind Warriors 15th August 2013, 05:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 414
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: How I love to make Mistakes....

Not all mistakes are correctable or temporary. I hate the mistakes that are permanent damages. :mad:

The temporary mistakes, ok, learn and correct to perfect.
Forum: Mind Warriors 15th August 2013, 05:21 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 896
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: The way successful people see PROBLEMS

Not every problem is solvable, undoable.
Forum: Mind Warriors 14th August 2013, 03:57 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 583
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: I gave up...

I don't buy it. These days getting Internet access takes 2 seconds to sign up for and activate. Amazon.com: Verizon Wireless 4G LTE USB Modem 551L: Computers & Accessories


3G is all I've had...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th August 2013, 06:21 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 913
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Anyone Successful with a WSO Priced Over $100?

Cause most of them are limited snippet type courses. Most WSO's are not full on courses. Instead they are like a single chapter within a course on marketing or a single simple solution revealing some...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th August 2013, 06:06 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 913
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Anyone Successful with a WSO Priced Over $100?

Which is why as a buyer I usually stay clear of most high priced courses. As a marketer I know there usually isn't much more value in them, only more hype and positioning. It's like people paying...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th August 2013, 01:09 PM
Replies: 190
Views: 12,622
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: The GMAIL Update Did More Damage Than I Thought...

I open every single email I get even if I know it's spam. Not to read them all, only to mark them as read as I can't stand it showing I have unread emails and not knowing how many of them are new...
Forum: Mind Warriors 3rd August 2013, 03:51 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 524
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: KNOW WHAT TO FEAR...

Nice list. Though I have to say the second one is very subjective and relative and that is often where people differ in their fears. There are many different types of pain and different senstivities...
Forum: Mind Warriors 3rd August 2013, 02:48 PM
Replies: 288
Views: 98,206
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Can you survive with 3 hours sleep?

I find it impossible to measure the amount of actual sleep I've been getting. How do you measure micro sleep? I know at night it is not more than a few hours since that is all the time I'm laying...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th July 2013, 09:53 AM
Replies: 36
Views: 935
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Is 'striving for perfection' killing your profits?

I agree with this to a point. I believe in quality over quantity and always will. I need to feel proud of what I put out there.

Though most people don't seem to understand the difference between...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th July 2013, 09:04 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 481
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: promoting blog with facebook groups

It's no different than Linkedin groups, everyone does the same thing. That's what they're for. If someone overposts (spams) they are kicked out instantly.
Forum: Mind Warriors 29th July 2013, 12:23 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,090
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Do You use Intuition or Logic to Make Important Decisions?

Not all decisions have anything to do with logic. Most decisions are based on subjective prefrences, desires and biases. There is no logic or rationality about what things you prefer. Who you like,...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 27th July 2013, 08:46 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,187
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Are Top Marketers Not Even Bothering w/Blogs Anymore?

I notice I often come accross some big name IM marketer's blog just to see that it hasn't been updated in literally years. I instantly assume they must of retired or moved on to different projects. ...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 26th July 2013, 10:09 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 3,562
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Are attractive Females not allowed to have Twitter accounts?

Maybe some employee was jealous of her and abusing her power. I wouldn't speak of 'Twitter' or any other site as a cohesive singular entity acting as such on everything they do. They are made up of...
Forum: Mind Warriors 26th July 2013, 07:21 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 1,070
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: How do you come over relationship issues?

Sorry to hear. Healing will take time. Though you don't have to let it stop you from working. Work is too essential.

You might feel like you don't care and even want to destroy your life, though...
Forum: Mind Warriors 25th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 880
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Your wish was granted. Take the time to read and make a change

You guys are not getting it. First off there are no such things as "mistakes", only choices you do or don't like the outcome of (whatever amount of control or prediction you had in it or not). And...
Forum: Mind Warriors 21st July 2013, 09:10 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 878
Posted By Plugin Profits
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 09:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 924
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Entrepreneurs don't get paid to cry.

Opportunity seekers, yeah that's a good term to distinguish them from the true Entraprenuers.


"You can be a victim or you can be rich, but you can’t be both. Listen up! Every time, and I mean...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 08:00 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 924
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Entrepreneurs don't get paid to cry.

Not making excuses for others, only pointing out my theory as to why it seems to be happening more. Knowing why something happens is not the same as agreeing with it or thinking it's a good thing.
...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 07:27 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 1,410
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Is Google trying to 'hurt' email marketers?

Lol. Business people are not against this business model and practice, just like all other business marketing tactics that work. They only complain when it effects their own bottom line, even though...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 07:05 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 924
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Entrepreneurs don't get paid to cry.

I wasn't talking about myself. :rolleyes:

I was talking about the possible reasons why there are a lot more rants and complaining these days from people as you noticed, compared to previous years.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 07:00 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,801
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: What Should A Newbie Internet Marketer Do First?

For a complete newbie, I'd recommend they start with reading some good blogs and content on what Internet marketing consists of and what the basics are for marketing these days. And also read a book...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 05:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 793
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: advantages and disadvantages of jvzoo

Deffinetely a newbie. They have no relation to each other at all.

Google Adwords are paid ads to get you traffic and you pay per visitor who clicks them.

JVZoo is a network for vendors and...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 05:31 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 924
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Entrepreneurs don't get paid to cry.

Maybe things were much easier in previous years so there was much less frustration in this business. Google and social media sites were not as strict and against affiliates and info marketers. There...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st July 2013, 06:04 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 3,458
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: PayPal PERMANENTLY Limited for promoting a WSO!!!

If it's truly in violation of their TOS you'd think they would then also shut down the sellers account and go after warrior plus even. At the very min stop processing and taking transactions for that...
Forum: Mind Warriors 21st July 2013, 02:10 AM
Replies: 288
Views: 98,206
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Can you survive with 3 hours sleep?

Yeh that's the other thing. Lack of sleep increases ghrelin and reduces leptin, so it increases appetite, along with the insulin resistance and elevated blood sugar.

Also can't really gain muscle...
Forum: Off Topic Forum 20th July 2013, 03:45 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 1,946
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: How do you access Warrior Forum?

Usually only my ipad since it's all I have. Though currently from the internet screen on my eliptical. Nice feature.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th July 2013, 11:45 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 2,802
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: I have $10K to invest

I'd invest it in JVing with me. ;)
Forum: Mind Warriors 19th July 2013, 06:09 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 880
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Your wish was granted. Take the time to read and make a change

I'd love to go back a few years and change many bad decisions then.
Forum: Mind Warriors 19th July 2013, 06:04 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 880
Posted By Plugin Profits
Re: Your wish was granted. Take the time to read and make a change

Uhhh, yeah, change = not the same. ;)

Which is Exactly why I would go back and change mine if I could.
Showing results 1 to 56 of 245

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 AM.