Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 56 of 69
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vheissu28
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 2,113
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Cool little traffic source... {EASY}

This is great stuff. I approve.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th January 2012, 07:18 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,302
Posted By vheissu28
Re: How I Make Bank With Ticket Sites

I definitely love this. Love the niche. Perfect for facebook.

Just really good stuff.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th January 2012, 08:14 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,602
Posted By vheissu28
Re: I just gotta share this with you guys (it isn't just my picture).

That's really cool.

It would be fantastic to get an article in the newspaper. Talk about exposure.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,245
Posted By vheissu28
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th January 2012, 11:28 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 969
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Youtube Ranking Factors - In order of importance?

Well, as with everything it's important to get your keyword at least in the title.

After that the most important thing is the content itself. Make sure you have fantastic content and your video...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,438
Posted By vheissu28
Re: How I Make $$$ on Amazon

The way I see it www dogfoodreviews com is a broad category of products. There are several brands of dog food to review.

Now, to answer your question . . . they both work.

It just takes a...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 01:29 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 1,164
Posted By vheissu28
Re: If I gave you $1,000 - how long would it take you to double it? How about $10,000?

Flip a website . . . AT LEAST double it in a few weeks.

Of course, it's more complicated than that, but it's the quickest way I can think of this side of the roulette tables.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 01:00 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 643
Posted By vheissu28
Re: I Am Looking For A Higher-priced Product to Sell

Can't go wrong with Amazon. Physical products are fun to promote.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:57 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 785
Posted By vheissu28
Re: What Marketing Blogs Do You Read?

I love Potpie girl's take on things. She is all about getting inside google's head and picking it's brain. I eat up a lot of her stuff, and it makes me geek out and go and research google's innards...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:52 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 353
Posted By vheissu28
Re: My 1st video tut...Plz tell how is it?

It was good.

But I bet you're hiding a killer voice :p
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:49 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 574
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Here's a video i made on Mind Mapping that can help you see the BIG picture

This is awesome stuff! I absolutely LOVE mind maps. Staying organized in IM is one of the most important things you have to be able to do.

Also, I love visual things, and not only are mind maps...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:43 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 2,307
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Do you sleep at night?

Yeah, sleeping sucks. I fight sleep worse than my 4 year-old . . . and he cries :)

I mostly just go and go until my eyes shut themselves off.

Just try not to write content when you get to the...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:35 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,072
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Heres a simple free way to create a pdf ebook In just a few minutes

That's awesome stuff. Ebooks are a phenomenal way to re-purpose your existing content and get more visitors from big sites like Scribd. Also, they rank well in google too!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:32 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 945
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Internet Marketing's Biggest Secret!

Internet marketing's biggest secret . . . IT'S WORK!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:26 AM
Replies: 246
Views: 10,853
Posted By vheissu28
Re: The "Official" comment thread for the WF SOPA blackout

I'm all for protecting people's intellectual rights, but this bill . . . a little overboard.

And I think the internet community has made it's point very clear.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:21 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,438
Posted By vheissu28
Re: How I Make $$$ on Amazon

For most products there will probably be at least 4 or 5 solid product name keywords with a high enough search volume to be profitable.

Remember, you're investment is very small (both time and...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2012, 12:11 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 1,224
Posted By vheissu28
Re: THE HUNDRED DOLLAR CHALLENGE

My answer is the same as always. 1st investment = keyword research tool. Keyword tools help ease your mind . . . they tell you what keywords will make you money, and whether or not you can conquer...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th January 2012, 11:50 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,438
Posted By vheissu28
Re: How I Make $$$ on Amazon

Pretty good stuff there, man. My only gripe is with your keyword research.

It would be MUCH more effective (and easier) to target the specific brand name of whatever product you're promoting.
...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd March 2011, 03:02 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 7,808
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Finally Accepted to Ebay Partner Network

Wow, that's great!

Ebay is rigid on who they let into their program . . .

You're in the big time now.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd March 2011, 02:57 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 614
Posted By vheissu28
Re: IM Rookie On Board

Welcome to the forum denhinn. . .

have a browse, there's lots of really good stuff here!
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 23rd March 2011, 10:37 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,283
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Ignore SEO, just produce good content?

Plus, it's WAY more fun to write!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 23rd March 2011, 10:26 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,085
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Article Writing vs Article Marketing

There are TONS of things you can do with the content you write.

In fact, there are a TON of things you can do with the content you've already written. If you have 50 + articles in a single niche...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 22nd March 2011, 11:19 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 653
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Treating Buyers Like Gold = More Gold In Your Pocket

That's pretty awesome man!

Buyers are your best friends . . .no doubt!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 21st March 2011, 05:15 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,803
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Do you use bit.ly redirects? Why or why not?

bit.ly is pretty cool as far as URL shorteners go, but you're right it's just like everything else "free" out there that you don't own yourself, if they decide to take it down or something, your...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 04:15 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 908
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Who is your favorite marketer?

Without a doubt I would have to go with Mr. Bum Marketer Travis Sago!

I mean, the way he can break down any niche/market quickly and with ease and really get into the heads of the people he will...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 04:08 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,465
Posted By vheissu28
Re: PURE TALENT: The most brilliant manual spin you'll ever see

I really do love this . . .not only does it make sense but it has a very real poetic value to it.

Simply awesome!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 04:05 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 1,478
Posted By vheissu28
Re: My only tip to any new internet marketer. Lets hear yours!

Yeah, I think my one tip would certainly be to NOT start out with affiliate marketing, but with creating your own products.

Among many other advantages, this allows you to quickly build a quick...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 03:59 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 13,811
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Does YouTube Truly Allow Affiliate Links?

Yeah, you can absolutely put affiliate links directly in Youtube videos as well as in the description.

A couple things to consider, though . . .

1. If you don't have a domain name to promote,...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 02:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 731
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Opt-ins are icky and Email Marketing Makes Me Queasy, What If...

I like your style, that's what I'm saying . . .I just think facebook should come first instead of throwing your opt-in in front of people first thing.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who is...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 02:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,209
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Any article spinner that can do this ? - Help Please!

Yeah, sorry, man I don't know of anything.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I made you answer my question if I didn't have any actual advice.

Man . . .I'm kind of a douche . . .my bad.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 02:22 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 557
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Hello from a newbiee

What's up Keeper,

Glad you decided to speak up.

See, there are a lot of friendly people here . . .all you have to do is ask a question and you'll surely get quite a few good answers.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 02:04 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 731
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Opt-ins are icky and Email Marketing Makes Me Queasy, What If...

Yeah, I know you can build an excellent relationship with your niche.

But Facebook is WAY more interactive, it doesn't have to be that time consuming, and I think there's a way to do it right.
...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 731
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Opt-ins are icky and Email Marketing Makes Me Queasy, What If...

And yeah, I was being sarcastic . . .I know email marketing is the bomb. I'm just wanting to try something new.

Also, I might need a good head exam or two . . .or maybe just a nap.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 01:53 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 731
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Opt-ins are icky and Email Marketing Makes Me Queasy, What If...

I'm simply speaking of efficiency, and building trust.

Yeah, lists are great, but how often do you really get to interact with people. I think it's essential to interact with the people buying...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 11:48 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 731
Posted By vheissu28
Opt-ins are icky and Email Marketing Makes Me Queasy, What If...

Hey, guys

Here I'm talking about the IM and all associated niches specifically.

I have been around the IM game for a little while now, and am finally at the point where I have found very...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 11:05 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 651
Posted By vheissu28
Re: PLR rights question

Hey, I've never really given PLR rights or dealt with PLR in any way . . .I'm kind of a content Nazi when it comes to putting my name on stuff.

But, my advice would be to get some free PLR and see...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 07:15 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 954
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Share Your 3 Biggest Newbie Mistakes

1. Starting with affiliate marketing instead of creating my own products first.

2. Putting money sites on free webpages (web 2.0, blogger, etc.)

3. Not putting the proper time and energy...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th March 2011, 07:00 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,209
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Any article spinner that can do this ? - Help Please!

Just purely out of curiosity . . .why do you want it to list them in 1 text file?

Had to ask.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th March 2011, 08:35 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 545
Posted By vheissu28
Re: What do you outsource the most?

Submissions . . .

Every sort of submissions sucks!

Other than that I prefer to do everything myself, if at all possible.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th March 2011, 08:09 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,076
Posted By vheissu28
Re: I want to outsource article spinning!

Hey, I personally think you should concentrate more on writing very high quality articles and then re-purposing them into different formats.

In my experience; this is far more fun, effective, less...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 07:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 685
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Article submission services

Hey, man

It sounds to me like you're looking for a miracle machine.

There are submission services out there that can be VERY helpful for building backlinks. Something like LinkVana, for...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 05:44 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,146
Posted By vheissu28
Re: 100$ Fee on Amazon Check

Ummmm, are you sure you're in Europe?

Are you sure you aren't in North Korea or something?

Because that's a ludicrous fee
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 18th March 2011, 05:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,131
Posted By vheissu28
Re: I want diggs and more diggs!! [any sites like shareburrow.com ?]

Why don't you just pay a couple of people with really high authority digg profiles to digg your stuff?

Try to find a high profile dude in your niche. They probably won't even know what to charge....
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 05:22 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 749
Posted By vheissu28
Re: List of 3648, now what do I do!? LOL

haha, EXACTLY!

Treat them like your second wife, well said.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 04:25 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 749
Posted By vheissu28
Re: List of 3648, now what do I do!? LOL

Give them a boatload of AWESOME content. Then, give them some more content.

I mean, these are people that signed up to YOUR list . . .to hear from YOU!

Then, when they love the crap out of...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 03:37 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 554
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Writing posts / articles for blogs

I like this answer. Google likes content that PEOPLE like. That is kind of their goal.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,594
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Making Money with Twitter

The key to making money with twitter is NOT focusing on making money with twitter!

It's way better to focus on building relationships with people related to your niche with twitter.

THEN, you...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 01:46 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 710
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Newbie--Market Research Guidance

Well, I don't think you're looking for "numbers" so much as "activity"

When you're considering a market, you need to make sure it's an active market. Make sure that people are actively seeking...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 12:51 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,019
Posted By vheissu28
Re: yesterday i felt the most hated, I thought I couldn't take it

That's a pretty amazing story.

Man, things were rocky there for a little bit.

I'm just glad you opened the story with optimism . . .I'm not sure I could've stood the suspense otherwise haha.
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 12:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 710
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Newbie--Market Research Guidance

Well, the first thing I would do is use my brain.

Put yourself in the shoes of CUSTOMERS in this market, and figure out the problems that they have, how they can be solved, etc.

Just come up...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 12:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,215
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Do you dare show your face?

The only thing I don't particularly like about showing my face on video is that I work in multiple niches and sell multiple products in those niches.

It's difficult for people to believe that you...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 12:27 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 491
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Ranked #6 Need #1 google serp. question.

First of all . . .

Congratulations on working so hard to get so many backlinks!

Now, what I would in your situation is look up something to do with your niche in Google News.

Then, I would...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 12:06 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 794
Posted By vheissu28
Re: What is the best strategy for writing articles?

Hey Wad (hope it's okay I call you that...makes me chuckle),

You certainly want amazing and unique content on your site.

BUT you also want amazing and unique content driving people to your...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th March 2011, 11:56 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 2,345
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Article writing is tough

Hey, Vulk

Looks like you've gotten some really good answers and tips from the fine folks here at the forum.

One piece of advice I would give you is to read all your articles OUT LOUD!
...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 9th March 2011, 06:13 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 1,823
Posted By vheissu28
Re: List your favorite free traffic method...

I love article marketing!

Not the shove an affiliate product all up in your readers faces until their eyes bleed article marketing. You know, the write generic crap content that makes YOU fall...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 7th March 2011, 08:38 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 519
Posted By vheissu28
Re: Are Video Opt-ins Real Life?

yeah, Brian, that's what I'm talking about, but I'm specifically looking for how to do the actual HTML.

I haven't been able to find the information anywhere on how to properly add in an opt-in...
Showing results 1 to 56 of 69

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:30 PM.